• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So unless Gigyas uses Void first thing, I'm not sure if he could actually do much after Zamasu becomes 2-C overtime? He can't attack back into the past because Zamasu... sort of is the past. and future. Just like him!

They're both omnipresent in the sense that becoming one with the universe-scale is chump level stuff. So.... yeaaah.

Ok, so I'm going to point out a few things:

1) Please wait until revisions are complete for Giygas

2) Change the topic from "Nintendo" to "Earthbound" since that's the series Giygas comes from (also because it's hard to navigate)

3) Giygas has complete omnipresence as oppose to Nigh-Omnipresence. An addition, this is Low 2-C not 2-C. Even if it is "Over time", but you can correct me on that one.

4) Zamasu is baseline, while Giygas is superior to a baseline Low 2C character (Ness)

Ok, good. Now for my argument...

Welp, Zamasu gets absorbed by the darkness because that is what he "starts" with since when Giygas was released off the Devils machine, Giygas was described to be a "dimension of Darkness", that not even prayers traveling across Space and Time were safe from it. This is also how he effortlessly destroyed the Universe in the future as stated by Buzz Buzz (you can read his long Quote). Plus, top it with Mind hax that basically feeds on evil and pretty darn good Time manipulation to fight against, If it seems to be the case, 2-C Zamasu. Then you got the Child killer as the winner.

In short summary: Zamasu can't deal with more on the line Passive Void manipulation and other hax that Giygas has. Zamasu also gets Speed blitz because Omnipresence > Nigh-Omnipresence. Yeehaw, probably a mismatch.

Yeehaw, I also don't see a way that Zamasu can even harm Giygas in the first place (not counting void or Mind Hax).

"Giygas has complete omnipresence as oppose to Nigh-Omnipresence. An addition, this is Low 2-C not 2-C. Even if it is "Over time", but you can correct me on that one."

Zamasu is only Nigh-Omnipresent since he began to infect another timeline; meaning that he's gotten a bunch of new territory to become one with. Gigyas (And likewise Ness) scales to an Omnipresence that only encompasses one Universe.

So IZ is Entire Universe + A little more (Eventually becoming 2-C once he's fused with his 2nd timeline) while Gigyas is "only" Entire Universe level of omnipresent.

So basically, Zamasu had more real estate than Gigyas.

" Zamasu is baseline, while Giygas is superior to a baseline Low 2C character (Ness)"

Zamasu was actually going to surpass Baseline fairly quickly; quickly infesting the Main Universe Timeline and entering 2-C level.

Question: Can Zamasu even go 2-C? Since it clearly states Low 2-C

Giygas still takes AP, Zamasu is just baseline; like Ness "Becoming one with the universe". Beerus iirc didn't really care about Zamasu being the universe and stuff like that, which is the reason why the whole Low 2-C chain started to happen. And Ness was already capable of creating an entire universe in his mind and absorbing it allowing him to touch "The Truth of The Universe"

Speed is unequal, and this Zamasu starting at Low 2-C with Nigh-omnipresence

Giygas can attack though time if speed is an issue (really should have Low Multiversal range). And yeah, he can effortlessly destroy it.

Basically all of your argument regards 2-C Zamasu rather than what's being focus upon here. That being Low 2-C. It also doesn't change the fact that Giygas can just swallow him or Mind Hax him passively.

I'm pretty sure this is a mismatch since Giygas beats Zamasu in every category with the dragon ball version of Giygas having no way to bypass Mind Manipulation and Void Manipulaton.

Or "The form of Giygas attack was inexplicable! Or (The most famous one) "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas attack"

DaBigP said:
Question: Can Zamasu even go 2-C? Since it clearly states Low 2-C
Giygas still takes AP, Zamasu is just baseline; like Ness "Becoming one with the universe". Beerus iirc didn't really care about Zamasu being the universe and stuff like that, which is the reason why the whole Low 2-C chain started to happen. And Ness was already capable of creating an entire universe in his mind and absorbing it allowing him to touch "The Truth of The Universe"

Speed is unequal, and this Zamasu starting at Low 2-C with Nigh-omnipresence

Giygas can attack though time if speed is an issue (really should have Low Multiversal range). And yeah, he can effortlessly destroy it.

Basically all of your argument regards 2-C Zamasu rather than what's being focus upon here. That being Low 2-C. It also doesn't change the fact that Giygas can just swallow him or Mind Hax him passively.

I'm pretty sure this is a mismatch since Giygas beats Zamasu in every category with the dragon ball version of Giygas having no way to bypass Mind Manipulation and Void Manipulaton.
Some misconceptions that need to be cleared up.

Yes, Zamasu can and was becoming 2-C. Zamasu was an entity that was constantly expanding and absorbing universes' space-time.

Zamasu became the entirety of Universe 7 in the Future Trunks Timeline, and was shown to peer into the Main Timeline's Universe 7. Zamasu's influence was only going to continue to grow and possess more and more space-time. This is before Zen'o erased Zamasu.

Because if Zamasu was left alone to grow, he would have continued to grow until he became the whole of both the Future Trunks and Main Timelines.

So that would probably put Zamasu at a slightly higher (albeit unquantifiably so) than baseline Low 2-C when he was erased by Zen'o. So I'd say there AP is about equal.

And Akreious is correct, Zamasu was being one with both timelines (every timeline in Dragon Ball is filled with 12 universes each), and thus is nigh-omnipresent because he never was able to do so because he was erased by Zen'o. So Zamasu's Nigh-Omnipresence is greater than Giygas's Omnipresence.

With that having been said, Gigyas's passive mind max and his erasure make this a stomp for Gigyas, and this should be closed.

DaBigP said:
I get that, but that would Make Zamasu 2-C'. The OP states that it's Low 2-C
That's the thing, I'm talking about his Low 2-C version.

Apparently, you don't get it, it wouldn't make Zamasu 2-C because he didn't absorb the entirety of the Main Timeline's Universe 7. He only absorbed a small piece of its space-time at the time of his erasure by Zen'o.

So he isn't 2-C, he is just slightly unquantifiably higher than baseline Low 2-C.

Back