• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal DMC: Dante's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth probably hasn't seen any of the posts to begin with, considering he hasn't posted in 4 days and tends to be extremely busy with real life overall.

Kepekley23 said:
Azathoth probably hasn't seen any of the posts to begin with, considering he hasn't posted in 4 days and tends to be extremely busy with real life overall.
Ah... well, that might be a problem.

Well... I'm not sure how I can really help here any further for now, and I'm absolutely exhausted. I'll see you all later. Hopefully I can continue to help when I wake up.

If argosax feat were to be accepted, would the creation feat mundus performed be a universe size or will It still be left out as vague?

Maxnumb231 said:
If argosax feat were to be accepted, would the creation feat mundus performed be a universe size or will It still be left out as vague?
That feat is not 3-A, we dunno the sixe of the dimension. We only see stars, and that's 4-A.

So there seems to be proof of Argosax effecting things beyond the planet.

Argosax seemed to have caused the eclipse but not just by warping the moon but the Sun aswell.I'll repost what I shown Kep and what was from the discussion thread to elaborate.

Context for those unaware of where this idea came from:

In the DMC discussion thread the eclipse from DMC2 was brought up and said to be a feat, I didn't believe it at first because I misremembered the eclipse as something happening naturally in the game so I decided to replay both Dante and Lucia's route for DMC2 up to and a little after the eclipse appears.During that time of playing I watched the cutscenes and kept track of the moon and Sun for each level and cutscene.What I came to find is that the eclipse is first mentioned and began in mission 10 (Lucia) and mission 14 (Dante).The eclipse began RIGHT when the island is warped and it happened pretty quickly, in the span of a single mission.And the cause of the eclipse is far from natural as evidence below shows no sign of the eclipse was ever present in missions leading up to it.

Repost from my response in the discussion thread:

DMC2 begans in the afternoon for the first mission and the rest of the game takes place at night.During the nig with various shots of the moon being to the right of Arius's tower(and this is viewable during mission 2 in-game) and it's the only position we know of the moon until mission 9 for Lucia (the scene is only shown in her route) were we see this showing the moon no longer behind Arius's tower but the interesting part is coming up. In mission 10 for Lucia and 14 for Dante we see the Sun and moon suddenly in this position despite the Sun not being visible minutes prior due to it being night and now a sudden eclipse is happening, the sky is no longer red, and the entire island is warped drastically.

Kepekley:Can you provide scans of the Sun/Moon before the mission? (Link to thread)

My response:

The first 2 links in the post above are the only scans of the moon before the eclipse and the sun doesn't appear at all until the eclipse begins. The first scan is from mission 2 and the second scan is 3 or 4.Those 2 scans prove the moon was going left to right in the sky before the eclipse appears but when the eclipse starts the moon is suddenly in the opposite position in the sky,and is moving right to left to eclipse the Sun and the Sun suddenly appears for the first time in the game.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Argosax's feat doesn't have anything to do with Mundus feat, that one, being 4-A, 3-A or whatever the tier, still vague and rejected
I mean, Mundus's feat is pretty much out of the window now that Argosax's feat seems even more legit thanks to Kep, with Matt and Cal claiming it to be an outlier, which has also been debunked to kingdom come.

We just need Azzy's opinion now, really.

It's been mentioned that Azzy hadn't done anything on the wiki for 4 days, right? Hope he's alright.

Azzy is normally not really active that much. He normally gets on the wiki once a week and checks out some stuff, then leaves for another week and comes back, cycle repeating.

He's a busy guy.

Alright, that's fair. Well, hopefully he's active sometime soon. :)

Maxnumb231 said:
Will the possibility of argosax feat being low 2C?? Or will that be for another discussion?
Not sure where you're getting Low 2-C from? At best, it's plausible that it is High 3-A due to the demon world being stated on occasion to be infinite, but I have no idea where Low 2-C is coming from. Could you elaborate?

DarkGrath said:
Maxnumb231 said:
Will the possibility of argosax feat being low 2C?? Or will that be for another discussion?
Not sure where you're getting Low 2-C from? At best, it's plausible that it is High 3-A due to the demon world being stated on occasion to be infinite, but I have no idea where Low 2-C is coming from. Could you elaborate?
Eh, High 3-A might no longer be a thing thanks to the current revisions.

Assembled1801 said:
I'd say multi - continent or planet level tier fo the DMC characters.
Already debunked to high heaven now that Kep has confirmed 3-A to be legit.

And yeah, it should be 3-A only, not Low 2-C. No indication of spacetime being wiped out AFAIK.

@KLOL506

It comes from the possibility of the Demon and Human world having a different space time which would make Argosax's feat low 2-C but that discussion is for another time.

Either way, what would the justification of the tiers and attack potency be? Links would also need to be added to the profile once the upgrades start to get carried out.

So it'll be like this:

Universe level (Defeated Argosax, who was repeatedly confirmed in various authorized guidebooks to have enough power to consume the entire living universe)

Did I get it right? I mean, it'd need a supporting blog and Kep's comment is the perfect one for this job.

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

Are you asking if there are feats above 3-A that are considered outliers? No, if that was your question.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Irrelevant question: Are there any outliers in the verse higher than 3-A? If not imma delete the DMC pages on my Outlier Battles Wiki.
Might have to replay the games to find out.

I seriously need a DMC2 remake RN.

KLOL506 said:
So it'll be like this:
Universe level (Defeated Argosax, who was repeatedly confirmed in various authorized guidebooks to have enough power to consume the entire living universe)

Did I get it right? I mean, it'd need a supporting blog and Kep's comment is the perfect one for this job.
Close but this is probably better.At least Universe level (Defeated an alternate timeline version of Mundus who was stronger than the original) and then a link to the orignal Mundus profile will have his rating at Universe level (Stated to be equal to Argosax who was capable of reverting the Human and Demon World back to it's original state as one universe) or something like that

Dienomite22 said:
Close but this is probably better.At least Universe level (Defeated an alternate timeline version of Mundus who was stronger than the original) and then a link to the orignal Mundus profile will have his rating at Universe level (Stated to be equal to Argosax who was capable of reverting the Human and Demon World back to it's original state as one universe) or something like that
That seems like a reasonable way to handle it. Though I think a better description for Mundus would be (Stated to be equal to Argosax, who was capable of consuming the human world and reverting it to it's original form).

Just so that there is no confusion on the final tier changes, I'll write them down here (correct me if I make a mistake):

Argosax: 3-A / 3-A (Both his Chaos and Despair Embodied keys should be the same. There might not be a need for both of the keys at this point though)

Mundus: 3-A (I'm curious about the implementation of a Void Mundus key, but without further info it would probably just be the same tier)

DMC2/4/5/Sparda Trigger Dante: 3-A (Sparda Trigger is comparable to Mundus, DMC2 Dante is comparable to Argosax, and all later forms should be comparable to DMC2 Dante)

Sparda: 3-A (Comparable to Mundus)

Abigail Prime: 3-A (Comparable to Mundus. Note, Sid Abigail would be unaffected)

Urizen: 3-A (Comparable to DMC5 Dante)

DMC5 Vergil: 3-A (Comparable to DMC5 Dante)

DMC5 Nero: 3-A (Comparable to DMC5 Vergil)

Did I miss anything?

Argosax should have different keys since his forms are pretty different from each other.

Dante,Sparda, Nero, Urizen and Vergil should have "At least" before universal

Void Mundus should be an alternate profile (like SMT Dante and Canon Dante)

Don't think Abigail prime is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back