• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal DMC: Dante's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really put at leasts before 3-A given the gap between 3-A and High 3-A.

I can agree on separate keys for Argosax.

Not sure why you would need "At least" before the 3-A for those characters. No matter how much more AP/Durability you have than a 3-A character, unless it is infinitely larger than they would still be 3-A. "At least" implies that they could potentially be higher. Technically the occasional statements about the demon world being infinite could be applicable here, but we'll leave that for later since the debate has gone on long enough. Currently, just "3-A" seems good.

I understand Void Mundus having an alternate profile, but it doesn't seem particularly necessary if he is just the same tier.

Why wouldn't Abigail Prime be needed? Aren't they considered comparable to Mundus?

Separate profile for Alt Mundus to avoid confusion, they aren't the same and have slightly different abilities.

Nevermind, didn't know Prime Abigail was already labled on his profile.

Very well, that seems fair. Are these changes conclusive then?

On top of it being practically effortless, it needs to be noted that the area where they fought completely collapsed when Mundus was defeated. Given that we know it was a creation feat, but Mundus was still alive and not yet dead, this likely means that it was taking him continuous effort to keep the dimension and that it collapsed when he didn't have enough energy left after the fight against Dante. Considering that he did it despite it requiring energy to do so just before fighting Dante, and throughout the fight creating the dimension does not seem to affect his strength at all, this makes it highly likely that the feat was extremely casual. Otherwise, he wouldn't have created it in the first place and he would have been affected by the creation feat. So, I've got to say that "effortless" is a completely appropriate description.

Do we finally have a conclusion for the thread? All the tiers have been put in place, and Matthew now really doesn't seem to care about the CRT at this point. Unless he has any further rebuttals (which given his most recent comment is unlikely) there is now exactly 0 active opposition to this CRT.

I see. I'm still hoping Azzy gets back to us, but if Kepekley is qualified to accept the CRT and implement it into the profiles I certainly won't complain. It feels surreal thinking that this CRT might finally be over.

Considering this thread is 460 posts in, we should stop posting and wait for whether this is accepted at this point in order to avoid making another thread.

Ogbunabali said:
Considering this thread is 460 posts in, we should stop posting and wait for whether this is accepted at this point in order to avoid making another thread.
Very well. Everybody, unless Antvasima wishes to respond, no more posting past this point.

If Matthew has relented, I suppose that Kepekley's suggested changes can probably be applied, but you should create a continuation thread first, if this one almost has 501 posts now.

Antvasima said:
If Matthew has relented, I suppose that Kepekley's suggested changes can probably be applied, but you should create a continuation thread first, if this one almost has 501 posts now.
Alright. I'll make the continuation thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back