• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale verse vs Elder Scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game vs Game who wins?

UPDATED

Realized that Elder Scrolls had tier 1, so updated for more rounds for a fairier match

Round 1

All out

Round 2

Tier 2 or higher restricted

Round 3

Tier 3 or higher restricted (i don't actually know if they are any for either verse, not that big of a Lore monger, but I do use a lot of mods)

UPDATED 2

Bounds Round

Tier 5 or below

Because apparently some daedric princes are tier 5

Sithis and Anuiel are 1-C ( at least 6 dimensional ) which means they are infinite times stronger than every character from Undertale.

The Elder Scrolls had a few 1-B characters, but their stats were changed to unknown due to some confusion regarding the specifics and details. Regardless, they do still have Anui-El and Sithis who are 1-C.

Doesn't Undertale cap out at High 2-A?

Sheoth said:
The Elder Scrolls had a few 1-B characters, but their stats were changed to unknown due to some confusion regarding the specifics and details. Regardless, they do still have Anui-El and Sithis who are 1-C.
Doesn't Undertale cap out at High 2-A?
They do cap out at High 2-A, yes.

wow, what? Never saw any tier 1s when I was playing skyrim lol, just a bunch of statues. Does this mean that skyrim is a stronger verse than undertale then?

lol if only they let us fight the divines in skyrim like all of them, then the dragonborn could be like tier 2 or tier 1

Aurasuke said:
wow, what? Never saw any tier 1s when I was playing skyrim lol, just a bunch of statues. Does this mean that skyrim is a stronger verse than undertale then?
well, the reason you don't encounter any tier 1s in skryim is because you're too much of a small fry to be worth anyone's time besides the crazy ones and the social ones. but that aside yes, although I'm not sure about low tiers only

^ Yeah but the power of plot and random power ups as well as plot devices such as the player gaining the power of the divines like talos or something like that may end up evening that out.

Of course you can just download a mod lol, but that's not all that cannon no matter how well it's made, and there are some really good mods out there.

actually I kind of feel like a god while playing skyrim with console commands and mods. Everything from teleportating (short range blink to long range city teleportating)to shinra tensei (yes they actually have this), to just one shotting everyone, to flying around with angel wings while blasting your enemies with spammable OP modded spells that literally shake the ground.

lol basically it's a greater degree of freedom than most other games

Round 1:

TES

Round 2:

There are very few non tier 2 TES characters with notable strength, with the highest being around Planet level. If Undertale has anything higher than 5-B, they win this round.

Round 3:

Same as Round 2. TES has no Tier 3's IIRC.

Sheoth said:
Round 1:
TES

Round 2:

There are very few non tier 2 TES characters with notable strength, with the highest being around Planet level. If Undertale has anything higher than 5-B, they win this round.

Round 3:

Same as Round 2. TES has no Tier 3's IIRC.
AFAIK, Undertale caps out at around 7-A (High 7-A if you include Mettaton NEO) if we're not including the God Tiers....

Well if the non-Multiversal Undertale characters cap out at around High Tier 7, then TES wins the other rounds as well.

wow is elder scrolls just the most OP game lol? someone will probably say I/O, but personally I'd rather play skyrim anyday.

Well, it's not the most OP, but it is definitely high up there.

Technically Frisk doesn't cap at tier 7. That's simply the highest we see them before they become tier 2, as varying amounts of Determination can put them anywhere between that. However, if we're only using the level they were observed at in say...the Asgore fight, then yeah. 7-A.

^ Xenoblade Chronicles was a pretty decent game. I still like Skyrim better though, greater degree of freedom. Though I thought Xenoblade Chronicles had a better plot in a way and better scenery lol.

Game vs Game who wins?

UPDATED

Realized that Elder Scrolls had tier 1, so updated for more rounds for a fairier match

Round 1

All out

Sithis or similar god solos

Round 2

Tier 2 or higher restricted

Daedric princes for being tier 5

Round 3

Same as round 2

Tier 3 or higher restricted (i don't actually know if they are any for either verse, not that big of a Lore monger, but I do use a lot of mods)

UPDATED 2

Bounds Round

Tier 5 or below

Dragonborn solos then?

So pretty much this then^

^ But isn't Annoying dog unknown tier though? I mean at best he's probably Asriels level right?

Annoying Dog is to Asriel what Asriel is to...well, I don't even know, but he's at the very least one degree of infinity above Asriel. That's why he's unknown.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It's because he's all powerful but doesn't do anything.
He created the game...

His very residue gives birth to infinite matter...

But yea, He's not too spectacular. Ignoring a few hidden pieces of vague text, he doesn't appear to fit in with the God tiers at all, much less surpass them...

Padomay is the quintessential form of change and one of the two primal forces that make up existence. He is considered an equal to Anu. Sithis is essentially an equal force to Anuiel and is the soul of Padomay.

There are enough unknowns that are an infinity above Anui-El in the elder scrolls that Annoying Dog shouldn't be a problem.

As others have said before, Elder Scrolls all rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back