• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale verse vs Elder Scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alakabamm said:
There are enough unknowns that are an infinity above Anui-El in the elder scrolls that Annoying Dog shouldn't be a problem.

As others have said before, Elder Scrolls all rounds.
Oh nobody argued he could actually win. Just that he's the one thing stopping Sithis from soloing. Anu though...Anu solos reeeeeeeeaaaaal hard.

Hmm, what's with this line though?

They are the primordial concepts of stasis and change. Each person whom plays an elder scrolls game has their own headcanon and can also participate/contribute to the whole by writing their own c0da entries. There exists a massive amount of Megaverses (Dragonbreaks creating another Kalpa/Timeline) which are all Multi-Dimensional (Obilvion + Mundus planets and realms are on their own infinite dimensions) within Anu and Padomay. Not only that but one elder scrolls multiverse/megaverse contains multiple infinite planets and Oblivion realms which are dimensions onto themselves (Concept Fan Map of TES Universe for a visual, even though there's flaws). They can change an multiverse/megaverse at a whim, for example Anu moved itself and Padomay outside of the Aubris and Time forever.

Something about infinite dimensions

Oh btw found this on Anu's page

My skills as a lore monger only tell me that Adulin can swallow the world. I know nothing more than that TBH lol. I thought divines were just things that humans made up in Skyrim, since I never actually see them.

I have no idea whether or not dimensions means universes or not

Lol have you tried playing skyrim though? The difference in graphics and gameplay though

Ever tried modding skyrim? It really changes your game. I have over 100 mods installed on my Skyrim. It takes a bit of effort to understand the basics but it's well worth it. Try from the nexus site if you unsure, nexus mod manager is the safest tool for installing mods. But you should probably be careful and read some of the instructions for some mods. Usually it's literally click and installed though.

^ Did you use nexus mod manager though? It's simply to use and great for installing mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

It's also free. There's everything from castle mods, to house mods, follower mods, body mods, face mods, magic mods, pretty much mods for anything that's within reasoanble limits lol.

Well my apologies, do you have something more to add to this thread about the outcome? ^

Well? It's not like this is really a battle as much as Alduin eating the planet in two rounds and Anu steamrolling everyone in the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back