• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Player Low 1-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you literally ignore the fact I posted the scan above your post? Chara DID take the players soul and there is nothing that implies it was Frisk’s.

This is the scan I’m talking about
Sorry about that, I was too focused on Tio's post that I did not see yours. Apologies as I look through this before giving my opinion.

Yo this is a non sequitur
A Non-Sequitur is a justification that does not satisfy the conclusion.

People that kept playing after the genocide route will encounter Flowey as Frisk in the first 5 minutes of the game, in which Flowey will try to take Frisk's SOUL.

In the statement, "It would be common sense for anyone who played past the Genocide Route", in the context of, "Prove to me the SOUL is the Player's", where is the unsatisfied conclusion, and where is the fallacy?
Can you, or your little friend, explain this?

This guy is trolling now.

Not worth to discuss this anymore.

Is not that we have to prove the events of the Post Genocide Routes being anything different except the Endings lmfao, despite is common knowledge among any Undertale player since years.

This has 0 relation with the CRT anyway.

Stop derailing just because the evidence for 5D Undertale sucks. Give proper arguments or just don't comment.

Quote a dialogue from it that states as such.
Literally is in the OP.
We have fictional characters capable of surpassing transcendental characters in their own verses before why is this one an exception?
Arale =/= Undertale. Chara taking the Player's soul already means that Player is not infinitely above Undertale's given their soul can be contained in a lower world.
How do you differentiate between the soul of the player and the soul of the Frisk?
We don't need to. But yourself admitted that you aren't knowledgable, so.

Literally is in the OP.
Nothing specified about the game being data and more or so solidifies the fact the game is fiction.
Arale =/= Undertale. Chara taking the Player's soul already means that Player is not infinitely above Undertale's given their soul can be contained in a lower world.
Not referencing Arale, I meant SCP 3812. As shown below, no evidence. Just a nasty assumption forced in their for us to accept.
We don't need to. But yourself admitted that you aren't knowledgable, so.
Burden of proof then.

Nothing specified about the game being data and more or so solidifies the fact the game is fiction.
The player literally alters the data of it.
Not referencing Arale, I meant SCP 3812. As shown below, no evidence. Just a nasty assumption forced in their for us to accept.
R/F gap need to examinated per context lol, not just because a verse has it UT should too.
Burden of proof then.
Burden on you to prove Chara took Frisk's soul, but me and others proved it's not the case. Don't play Undertale on Youtube.

R/F gap need to examinated per context lol, not just because a verse has it UT should too.
Burden on you to prove Chara took Frisk's soul, but me and others proved it's not the case. Don't play Undertale on Youtube.
I strongly suggest ignoring Greatsage altogether, they're admittedly ignorant, and are being a nuisance asking people to go out of their way to prove something to someone who is not going to be helpful, and whose agreement is worthless for the CRT.

Oh my God you GUYS, I LITERALLY sent Chara taking the Player's soul in the thread already? Why are we discussing this still? It's not even implied to be Frisk's at all.

Time to bring out Imgur just for some common knowledge

Metaphorically or literally?
This isn't dragon ball super Heroes where the real world is basically a future timeline of the verse. This is a legitimate R>F transcendence due to the fact the player is not from another alternate reality but from a transcendental reality over the whole UT verse as it was explained by Ultima and roach in the previous CRT.
You never proved the player is frisk or player's soul is Frisk's soul so we can't seem to understand why you think Frisk has the player's soul. Really, you don't expect the jury to provide evidence for a case within a court while the prosecutor or lawyer need not to.

You never proved the player is frisk or player's soul is Frisk's soul so we can't seem to understand why you think Frisk has the player's soul. Really, you don't expect the jury to provide evidence for a case within a court while the prosecutor or lawyer need not to.
Bro?

Why would Frisk still have their SOUL, if it was taken? Also it says "You will give me your SOUL" it doesn't even try to say the player's name or Frisk, nothing like that.

This is why I'm stopping to take you in consideration. If you're stubborn af and cling on Ultima so much, then you're irrelevant here.

This threads are moving at the speed of light, the og thread that upgraded the player started fine but finished in a way that I consider abrupt and dissatisfactory, and the thread before this one was a speedrun basically (also @Antvasima I left a comment saying why it shouldn't be locked).

I wonder, @StrymULTRA , what do you think of my last comment to Ultima Reality in the thread that made the upgrade happen? I essentially tell him that his view that seeing anything as fiction causes a Reality-Fiction Transcendence is wrong because there are many ways to see things as fiction, many of which don't cause a Reality-Fiction Transcendence, and that as such his way to look at important pages is wrong, which should lead to notable mobilizations outside of Undertale that I would love to take part of. Now wouldn't you know it seeing a reality as data isn't Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even though a game is fiction in the real world.

This threads are moving at the speed of light, the og thread that upgraded the player started fine but finished in a way that I consider abrupt and dissatisfactory, and the thread before this one was a speedrun basically (also @Antvasima I left a comment saying why it shouldn't be locked).

I wonder, @StrymULTRA , what do you think of my last comment to Ultima Reality in the thread that made the upgrade happen? I essentially tell him that his view that seeing anything as fiction causes a Reality-Fiction Transcendence is wrong because there are many ways to see things as fiction, many of which don't cause a Reality-Fiction Transcendence, and that as such his way to look at important pages is wrong, which should lead to notable mobilizations outside of Undertale that I would love to take part of. Now wouldn't you know it seeing a reality as data isn't Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even though a game is fiction in the real world.
As I already said, I do absolutely think the Player perceives the Worlds of Undertale and Deltraune as mere datas, a bit like Boyfriend from FNF sees Senpai as just a PS1 character, and is potrayed as a lower world in context given that is just a silly game in the FNF context which can be used to seal away people, as the Player can manipulate the datas of Undertale like is just a bunch of meaningless program code.

However, given that Chara was able to reach the player and take their Soul, is reasonable to think that Chara and the UT world is not literally infinitely weaker than Player, but simply smaller. And thus I said that the Player should just be a bigger 2-B.

I don't agree with 2-B but I do agree with the rest of the premise and how that's not worth Low 1-C, so I do agree with the thread.

One could say it was the player that gave their Soul to Chara, or that both reached each other, as it was a transaction. It should be indifferent.

Oh my God you GUYS, I LITERALLY sent Chara taking the Player's soul in the thread already? Why are we discussing this still? It's not even implied to be Frisk's at all.

Time to bring out Imgur just for some common knowledge

that line of dialogue never appeared at the end of the genocide route.

So where did that dialogue come from?

Also, why wouldn't your, refer to Frisk?

Ah, I see.

This wasn't a staff thread nor there was a rule that bars unknowledgeable people from participating that's how I ended up here.
You are just being an overall nuisance to the thread. Unhelpful as well. Your agreement is not worth anything, nor will you be able to argue or dispute any arguments here. There is literally no reason for you to be here, leave.

I'm still waiting for that Non-sequitur claim to be elaborated on.

HUUUH? Whaaat? You just said a eloquent word without being capable of applying it's meaning?! No way, I can't believe it!
no, im talking abt how life has been so tiring lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back