• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale heat resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Feel free to adjust the pages accordingly then. However, we preferably need to find DontTalk's Building level calculation.

Okay, you can link to that in the relevant profiles then.

Why Frisk is 10-C?, they can hurt beings who can hurt then.

"High Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Easily resisted the explosion caused by the overheated MTT-Brand Oven which can reach up to temperatures of 9000 F)" for Frisk while "Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Easily resisted the explosion caused by the overheated MTT-Brand Oven which can reach up to temperatures of 9000 F and only shown to have minor injuries to the face but overall fine since she was still able to move around, though while wearing armor, Undyne appears to be less resistant to heat while in a heated environment (e.g Hotland) and collasped of heat exhaustion)" for Undyne + add the building level durability feats to their VS profiles

Acceptable? Or do you also need me to add info. for the description for this durability feat as well?

Okay. Thank you.

If somebody writes down the exact titles of all the pages that need to be temporarily unlocked in a list, I can use a mass-editing script to do so.

">Because of this, we can work out that the Hotlands is many times hotter than the surface of the sun."

@Super Ascended Sean Pazdera also mentioned this which explains how the fact did the spilt water & the styrofoam cup (including the water inside it) evaporated instantly.

So everyone who lives and can tolerate the heat in Hotland should have "High Resistance to Heat Manipulation" since surprisingly none of them complained about the 9000+ F heat, even the Royal Guards (except for RG 02 since if you clean his armor, you will weaken his resistance to the heat and also, if they have armor on like Undyne did in Hotland, then why did they never experience heat ex....welp, Toby's logic apparently -.-) but however, only Dr Alphys cannot have this since she lives inside her lab like 24/7 and a total stalker watches over Frisk in their adventures throughout the underground, the usual irrelevant things you already know.

Another thing, like what @Kepekley mentioned earlier, add their Building level durability feats to their VS profiles.

Here's the list of everyone I was referring to that can tolerate Hotland's heat besides Frisk: Sans, Mettaton, Vulkin, Tsunderplane, Pyrope, So Sorry, Royal Guards, Muffet.

Let's see what's next, since Pyrope has Heat Manipulation, he should be able to easily control the heat of Hotland (9000+ F) and increase even further with more Pyropes being summoned to help him out. So, therefore, he can scale to this.

Don't forget about Mettaton's Forcefield Creation: https://imgur.com/SrGKP7Q

Lastly, I have a suggestion about this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Undertale

May you replace the front cover of the Undertale characters with their Tarot cards? I was just asking about it since it looks like good thumbnail material for the fictional verse.

Do not under any circumstances use the visual editor. It inserts lots of inappropriate code into the profiles that takes a lot of time for me and others to remove.

Rather, use the source code/classic editor instead, by changing your personal user settings.

@Ant Okay, I'm gonna try to fix that in a few mins, brb.

I had classic editor on and it must have done that earlier.

Azathoth has already stated that he accepts Resistance to Heat Manipulation, and I have stated that I need a list of the exact titles of the pages that need to be temporarily unlocked for additions.

@Ant I mentioned the list earlier but I will repeat it again as needed:

Frisk, Undyne, Sans, Mettaton, Vulkin, Tsunderplane, Pyrope, So Sorry, Royal Guards, Muffet.

Okay. Thanks. I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Although it may be unnecessary. Magi RobloxG said that he would handle it within a day.

Magi RobloxG started to perform lots of sloppy and unauthorised changes that I had to revert, so I suppose that it is best if I lock the pages again.

That seems to be a good idea. He can tell me here when I need to unlock the profiles again.

Antvasima said:
Magi RobloxG started to perform lots of sloppy and unauthorised changes that I had to revert, so I suppose that it is best if I lock the pages again.
"lots of sloppy..." Just explained how hypocritical it is to state that btw.

@Magi RobloxG

The pages turned very messy due to your edits, and you did not seem in any way repentant when I talked with you about it. You technically performed a bannable offense, so I would suggest making a serious effort to shape up your behaviour.

@Kepekley23

Okay. I will do so. Magi RobloxG is not allowed to interfere. Tell me here when you are done.

@Antvasima Things like these are supposed to be discussed in PMs, don't randomly get people involved and I did not shown rude behavior whatsoever as I'm trying to be subtle about what I say.

Okay. I will not continue the discussion here.

I think I'm done with the edits. I only edited in the accepted changes, so tell me if there's anything I forgot.

The edits seems fine, so it is probably best if I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back