• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale: 8-B, Class M, and more!

Continuation of this thread, which became like super long and hard to follow:

8-B and Class M

This new calc came out, with Flowey having both 8-B stats and Class M LS as a side effect.

Now... how would this affect scaling?

Attack Potency

As already said in Asgore's profile, he's far stronger than Flowey is, due to the latter, despite his ability to SAVE and LOAD, could never beat Asgore once, making Asgore far stronger than Flowey is.

Well... we have Undyne, who trained with Asgore and even managed to knock him down, other than being capable of overthrowing Toriel off-screen (with Toriel being equal to Asgore due to both having 80 ATK/DEF, mind you), which would mean that base Undyne (50 ATK) isn't leagues below Asgore, ending up downscaling from him, making her 8-B

Every monster whose ATK/DEF Value is between 18 and 50 will become from 9-A a 8-B for the reasons already said here (with the calc being changed obviously).

A full power of a Human SOUL will also change:
  • The previous calc of 0.04476 Tons that's currently used to justify 9-A will be replaced from the new 8-B one (13.3442 Tons), meaning that the new AP would be:
    • Ruins and Snowdin Monsters + Waterfall, Hotland and CORE Monsters = (2*2400*0.0016) + (3*2400*13.3442) = 96085.92 Tons, or 96.086 Kilotons (7-C+)
    • Asriel with the power of a single SOUL will be baseline High 7-C off massively upscaling from a single SOUL
    • Photoshop Flowey instead will be "Unknown, at least High 7-C+", due to him being exponentially above a SOUL x 6, thus being >> 576.52 Kilotons (with High 7-C+ starting at 550 Kilotons)
Lifting Strenght

Flowey's LS rating will be Class M (2042 Tons for an approximation), How will this affect scaling? Well, not much, outside few things.

Flowey's feat is done through his vines, meaning he doesn't exactly scale with his body (given he's a literal flower after all), meaning he'd be something like "Unknown, Class M with vines".

Only one who'd scale are:
Photoshop Flowey and Asriel will obviously heavily upscale from the value above. The former, as said in the profile, he managed to to held with no effort Papyrus, Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Sans and Undyne at the same time. However, the reason why he doesn't have a multiplier is due to him helding each of them with different sets of vines, so he doesn't scale.

Well, I disagree with it, I'd like to remember that these are all small vines, a smaller part of the bigger ones Flowey is made of. It's obvious as hell that his whole body is stronger than the combined strenght of all the smaller vines, it's like saying that my whole hand isn't stronger than the combined strenght of all my 5 fingers. Given that 2 of these characters are Class M (2042 Tons), x2 would be 4084 Tons, aka still Class M if Asgore and Toriel are accepted here.

Asriel's Intelligence

For some reason the profile doesn't include sections for his child self, so I fixed that and did this. References will be added in the profile if accepted.

Also updated from Above Average to Genius, due to him being basically almost omniscient over the whole Underground thanks to the absurd amount of resets he made, having learned almost every single bit of knownledge and detail that is possible to learn in the Underground, to the point he can accurately predict what the outcomes of his actions would be, or what will the characters say and/or do. I don't think that merely "show greater cognitive ability than the norm, but do not particularly stand out in any intellectual or academic fields." fits this, like at all.

Lifting Strength nerfs

While Flowey, Asgore, and whoever scales from the latter scales to Class M, other things about the LS stuff for Undertale never seemed right to me.

Why are some of the characters Class 10? That is got through Papyrus' and Mettaton's attacks, but these are, ya know, attacks, even their profiles say they're not physically that strong, nor they can lift that much. However, there's still the Ice Wolf scaling (Class 5) which can be used. Characters who can get an update from being clearly physically stronger than him are:
Papyrus and Mettaton will have a "Class 5 physically, Class 10 via Magic" or something I suppose.

Last edited:
Will do, "king".

@LephyrTheRevanchist @Propellus @Damage3245 @AbaddonTheDisappointment Input here would be appreciated.
i just have a couple questions regarding the math
it looks like you're calculating the volume as effectively these parts? by calculating the volume of a larger cube and then subtracting that of an inner cube (though they share the same height)
my question: why? as far as i know elevators are more just hollow steel boxes that slide up and down a shaft that guides them, so i'd have to ask why you're getting the volume of those parts (which would probably be the shaft) as opposed to taking the inner volume and subtracting 90% or so of the volume to account for the fact that it's nearly entirely hollow?
if there's something i'm not understanding then by all means feel free to correct me, i just don't get it

i just have a couple questions regarding the math
it looks like you're calculating the volume as effectively these parts? by calculating the volume of a larger cube and then subtracting that of an inner cube (though they share the same height)
my question: why? as far as i know elevators are more just hollow steel boxes that slide up and down a shaft that guides them, so i'd have to ask why you're getting the volume of those parts (which would probably be the shaft) as opposed to taking the inner volume and subtracting 90% or so of the volume to account for the fact that it's nearly entirely hollow?
if there's something i'm not understanding then by all means feel free to correct me, i just don't get it
Because the doors if the elevator in questions are like super thick, hence not like a irl one.

Back