• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale 2?

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there were real informations about undertale 2. I'd like to see undertale 2 because I so want to see official things about Gaster!

We don't know if Toby will make a sequel. He's currently working on another project, but we don't know if it has anything to do with Undertale.

We don't actually know what Toby is working on.

But I think he said he worked on support things, so most probably extra comics and such (He onced asked the supporters which character they wanted to see have their story developped upon).

He also said that he wanted to start a new project in 2016, but the details are "shrouded in darkness".

This is an obvious reference to the kickstarter goal that said that a new game had its details "shrouded in darkness", but we don't know if it refered to a Undertale-related game or otherwise (Seems unlikely that he would have stopped making games period without kickstarter).

The thing about "shrouded in darkness" could refer to Gaster's 17th Entry, where he mentions darkness quite a lot.

Thanks for the informations! And yup it really sounds like entry number 17. Maybe we can hope official stuff about Gaster.

honestly I'm game for him doing anything in the gaming industry, he's one of the best composers there is and he is great at character interactions

Kami95 said:
He didn't confirm nothing atm, but we can't lose hope just yet.
We must stay determined.
Look at my profile.

Also, we have Unitale so we can still play while we wait for it [I will NEVER reset, unless it's confirmed that I can save Goatbro... and Gaster] (and I have like 10 silly encounters done atm, one of them is a pyromaniac piece of toast named Toasty).

Back