• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Under Night In-Birth Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this was something that kinda just....happened this week. This shouldn't be long, let's get started.

Scaling
So me and Ever off site went over the various Arcade Modes of UNIST in order to see how the characters scale. And at last we found out how to scale. Friendly reminded that UNIB characters scale to Linne's Magma feat.

God Tiers
These guys would scale to "At least 7-C due to being above the likes of even the Top Tiers. These characters are;

Kuo: At least Town level, possibly higher (Should be superior than his teenage self which was already a Re-Birth. Stated by Hilda to be one of the most powerful beings in the world)

Adelheid: At least Town level, possibly higher (As a Re-Birth, she should be comparable to Kuon)

Hollow God: At least Town level, possibly higher (Should be comparable to Kuon and Adelheid)

Top TIers
These guys scale a decent deal above Linne's feat.

Waldstei: At least Town level (Physically stronger than Hyde and Linne, and has only lost to the former when he chose to. Stated by Seth to be out of his league and fought against teen Kuon)

Merkava: At least Town level (Consistently fought an unrestricted Vatista, has defeated Hilda and devoured her EXS)

Vatista (Unrestricted): At least Town level (Considered one of the strongest characters in the series and a match if not superior to Hilda)

Yuzuriha: At least Town level (Fought Waldstein and defeated Hilda, who was amazed at her power)

Hilda: At least Town level (Stated to have the greatest EXS known to mankind and being the most powerful In-Birth of all, with a large majority of the cast believing she would outclass them if not for her inexperience. As such, she is well beyond Hyde and Linne, whom she has defeated simultaneously in certain arcades)

Enkidu: At least Town level (Despite barely using EXS, he was capable of defeating Waldstein in combat)

Eltnum: At least Town level (Can fight against a large majority of the cast, including Hilda, while only considering them "rookies")

Kuo (Teen): At least Town level (Stated to have the power of a Re-Birth in which is a state of power Hilda herself wishes to reach meaning that he is likely much stronger than even her)

Ogre: At least Town level (Could fight against Hilda, nearly matching her when amped by Strix)

Mid-Tiers
This is basically everyone else in the cast who scales directly to Linne's feat.

Low Tiers
Low level Voids and Fodder In-Birth's go here. These guys would be around 9-B for being able to break large chunks of concrete and such.

Ability Revisions
Finally, the biggest changes. Through the Story Modes, we have found the various abilities characters have.

Vatista: Existence Erasure (One of her wings made Insulator which means her other blades should have the same abilities) and Nonexistent Physiology (Utilizes FLS similar to Voids. Hilda states that Voids are "living blueprints" of Autonomic Nerves and Vatista states that both she and Merkava are false existences)

Merkava: Soul Manipulation (Voids can devour souls), Invisibility (Voids cannot be seen by other people outside of high concentrations of EXS or if said person is an In-Birth), Resistance to Enhanced Senses (Could attack Linne with a move she could not sense)

Linne and Chaos: Existence Erasure, Madness Manipulation, Corruption, Soul Manipulation and Invisibility via Kuu and Azhi Dahaka respectivel (Kuu and Azhi Dahaka are Vois and thus should have these abilities).

Linne and Waldstei: Extrasensory Perception

Linne: Immortality (Type 4. Continuously gets reincarnated into a new body when she dies)

Yuzuriha: Extrasensory Perception and Power Nullification (Could nullify Hilda's powers without putting her in a Zero Vessel state).

Byakuya: Soul Manipulation becomes Existence Erasure (EXS is directly tied to one's Existence, not just their soul).

Gordeau: Existence Erasure (His Infinite Worth can erase people from existence).

Everyone: Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Can be look at Voids and not be driven mad).

That's it I believe. I kinda had to rush this one out due to some issues. So I am lacking links and such, but I can bring them later if needed.

I mean, if even Carmine, a narcissistic sociopath that he is, believes that Gordeau is the shit of Amnesia, you know that it may be legit.

I mean at the time, Carmine had no idea who Hilda or Enkidu were iirc.

Looks like Gin didn't need to make UNIEL revision and can focus to GG and XBlaze/Arcana Heart project.

As for this, i agree.

Seems good. Only thing I'm hung up on is the justification for Madness Manipulation, I feel that could be explained more.

The reason for Madness Manipulation is that those who so happen to see a Void would be driven mad by it's appearance and eventually turned into a Void themselves.

So I talked to Ever and we agreed that Gordeau (and by extention Wagner and Chaos) should in fact be Top Tiers.

This is due to the fact that Enkidu noted that Gordeau is one of the two people he wants to fight, however, the current Gordeau we see is one who subconsciously holds back due to the death of his friend Roger. Thus he is not fighting at full power compared to how he would be before Roger's death.

So Gordeau scales to Top Tiers although he is still below Hilda.

So should we apply the changes now? I don't think there's any other supporter here that didn't give their two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back