• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Under Night In Birth CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Last edited:
The new verse-specific powers and abilities page is probably fine to apply, but I do not have the competence to evaluate which type of conceptual manipulation that should be used.

it will take me a while since my internet is dogshit and i will try helping with some stuff that i think aren't allowed

Sorry my friend came and wanted some shiz that's why i took this long anyways
so 1 minor thing i have issue with basically discord links aren't allowed on the wiki so you should probably use either gyazo or imgur
anyways i have nothing better to do so i'll imgur your scans

• Immortality (Types 1 and 5): In-Births are people who are neither alive nor dead.
type 1 is fine though is Type 5 due to the characters being void? or does it have a scan since the latter is more preferred otherwise type 5 is fine due to being a void

seems fine
fine
seems good
fine
fine

Resistance​

needs more context but it should be fine if i remember the game correctly
this needs scans
needs more context

the weapons being conceptual is fine not sure what the 2nd link is about like the weapon can purify(not literally as in this conyext it's yeeting the void away) stuff but that's it unless i missed something

Re-Birth having in-Birth powers: Scans

fine
fine
fine
fine
fine
fine
fine
fine
Couldn't imgur the last scan since im on mobile but yea looks fine

Again fine but needs more context
Anyways you did a pretty nice job on this cheers

anyways i have nothing better to do so i'll imgur your scans
I'm really thankful for that
type 1 is fine though is Type 5 due to the characters being void? or does it have a scan since the latter is more preferred otherwise type 5 is fine due to being a void
Well, actually In-Birth are not void beings as far as I know, I only have scan type 1 but type 5 it has been said in previous threads and even UNIB wiki says the same
like the weapon can purify(not literally as in this conyext it's yeeting the void away) stuff but that's it unless i missed something
I guess it should also have purification

Also heads up, if you’re posting the physiology page, you might wanna change the discord scans to something from Imgur or Gyazo since discord scans are now forbidden on the wiki

I don't see much on pain manipulation for the poison unless they stated that the poison makes one feel immense pain from something minor. Madness is missing scan, same with the type 1 and 5 immortality, otherwise it looks good.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

What Glassman accepted is probably fine to apply then.

I don't see much on pain manipulation for the poison unless they stated that the poison makes one feel immense pain from something minor.
She stated that the posion make she feel pain from the small wound
Madness is missing scan
I think you should check it again. Type 1 and 5 as I told with Zencha9
Well, actually In-Birth are not void beings as far as I know, I only have scan type 1 but type 5 it has been said in previous threads and even UNIB wiki says the same

Yeah that scan kinda helps more given what’s said in the end, I recommend using that one over the consciousness scan
oof i forgot about the cocnept type
Well, I know it's a bit inconvenient but @Delta333 helped me to update some abilities and resistance for the blog, so I hope you can check it out for me some update such as immortality negation, reactive evolution, resistance fire and ice manip, temperature, etc.

Immortality negation is fine, Not sure if Reactive evolution is something that's In-Birth trait given you have them resisting res negation for In-Births being affected by the thing they evolve from, seems more like a Carmine thing than an In-Birth thing. Also you need a scan with Carmine being affected by Gordeau prior to that event to prove he has RE.

Do you have any scans of Gordeau canonically using the soul rip in the story mode only for it to not work? Because that's kinda important for a resistance like this.

Oh yeah, didn't noticed they have Durability Negation as a resistance, that's not something you can resist as the ability is way too broad and done in a wide variety of ways that you can't resist duraneg.

Yeah I don't see how they're resisting fire here. Do you have scans at all that they are unfazed by her fire? Cause gameplay with them being harmed by said fire isn't something I'd use, Same for Ice resistance.

Again, do you have any scans that he does the energy absorption and status effect canonically to a foe and it doesn't work? using gameplay stuff where they clearly do get affected isn't good evidence to argue a resistance.

Oh yeah, didn't noticed they have Durability Negation as a resistance, that's not something you can resist as the ability is way too broad and done in a wide variety of ways that you can't resist duraneg.
Duraneg can be resisted tho, as long as characters can't be physically damaged by a weapon that can ignore durability, our wiki also has characters with resistance to durability negation

Yeah I don't see how they're resisting fire here. Do you have scans at all that they are unfazed by her fire? Cause gameplay with them being harmed by said fire isn't something I'd use, Same for Ice resistance.
It has been stated multiple times that fire manipulation and ice manipulation are their main capabilities, they use it to fight each other and they don't even get burned or frozen after the fight. Even the effect of Gordeau on his opponent, his main ability is what is explained in the interview how it can absorb other people's energy and we can see other In-Birth can defeat him in the story.

Those pages are wrong to have resistance to durability negation because the ability is way too broad as you can negate durability in a wide variety of ways.

Again, having fire and ice as main capabilities isn't enough to grant a resistance feat. For ice does Londreika freeze his foes and they can break out or no? Because that's what can remotely grant ice resistance. Also beating Gordeau doesn't really mean they resist the ability, you need a statement that his energy absorption failed to work to count for resistance as fights can go many different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back