• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah but this is just absolutely not going to be fair no matter what you do so it still doesn't work

Anyways, does his power resist being unable to target blindside, because you're using the Titan version here

"Anyways, does his power resist being unable to target blindside, because you're using the Titan version here."

Not really resist, more like he doesn't need to actively target or sense for ID to do what it does.

Killing a cosmic being without even knowing of its existence, and killing armies of soldiers while sleeping are two decent feats of such.

There's also fate manipulation too...

No, I mean powers themselves are affected by his power. Doesn't matter if he doesn't need to actively target it if the power still needs to target itself.

Well it says FU to causality manipulation and such.

Trying to change events so that you don't get hit don't stop it.

So, how is blindside's ability explained to work?

This isn't causality manipulation though.

All the explanations are explained in that references section. Not allowed to aim at/target blindside, this extends to powers, and against the Strange Titan they couldn't find a way to direct any powers at it. Basically does the power resist body puppetry

Wym how is it treated pretty much everything about blindside is already linked on the file

No

Not just that, powers in general can't be directed at blindside/Strange Titan. The body can't either. Body puppetry that also works on powers and technology and stuff.

I don't see how to translates to "Powers themselves cannot target Blindside"

That's why I'm asking, because if it affects powers that don't need to be targeted or for the user to even be aware of blindside's existence, that's obviously more than just manipulation of senses.

I never said it was manipulation of senses. You can't see blindside because your neck muscles will look elsewhere, not some sensory thing.

It translates to that because this is directly stated

Your strength doesn't really affect how hard it is to hijack your body, and given that Ashley Stillons III (Same powers as her clone/sister) and Flechette are fighting Titans and as such would be included in Legend's statement, I don't think that powers being 4D is really going to help here either. Even human blindside wasn't able to be aimed at by Ashley 3.

Why would I be able to outmuscle just being unable to target a thing that doesn't make sense, the fact that I'm trying to point a bigger gun at blindside isn't going to just arbitrarily override the power.

Besides, Ashley's power and Sting are 4D anyways. Ashley's thing is how Entities blew up planets in every reality, and Stung objects exist in all realities for their thing. There are more universes than there are particles in one universe, and both of these powers **** up other Titans. Yet, Legend did say that every attempt to direct powers at Blind Titan didn't work, so I don't think these are going to be helpful here.

Question, how would Fate being rewritten to lead to Yogiri winning become incapable of being aimed? Can you even call passive Fate that is based on the events surrounding the user aimable?

There's also the thing where Yogiri can use world play on his subjectivity to kill specific things he cannot possibly asure or know the existence or lack of existence of. He doesn't really have to target anything here because that's the whole point, that he can't normally target something so specific down.

"Question, how would Fate being rewritten to lead to Yogiri winning become incapable of being aimed? Can you even call passive Fate that is based on the events surrounding the user aimable?"

Does the fate itself try and target specific things? Indirect things should be able to get around the power, like setting off a huge explosive at the outskirts of its effect or something as opposed to shooting a guided missile.

"There's also the thing where Yogiri can use world play on his subjectivity to kill specific things he cannot possibly asure or know the existence or lack of existence of. He doesn't really have to target anything here because that's the whole point, that he can't normally target something so specific down."

Yeah but it's the power itself that also can't target, and it kinda has to here unless he's just gonna be like "kill this universe" or whatever which would not end well for him either.

Also reminder he has to figure out these workarounds before the Blind Titan even looks at him because insanity shit

Fate targets the events. For example if it were a script and Yogiri turned his head around because of the ability thing Fate would erase the event and rewrite it to go on Yogiri's favor and if it came to use ID then it would just mark the event as DEATH and it would keep getting overwritten if it was attempted to be changed.

Not sure in this case since when he does word play with his subjectivity he gets from the effect to the cause instead from the cause to the effect. Normally he would have killed gravitons if he wanted to stop his fall when he used it but because he couldn't target them because the existence of them in the other world was uncertain and he would just cause the entire universe to lose the concept of gravity he started with the effect of "stop my momentum".

Wouln't Yogiri's actual existence which is madness inducing in nature kinda counter that?

Fate targets the events. For example if it were a script and Yogiri turned his head around because of the ability thing Fate would erase the event and rewrite it to go on Yogiri's favor and if it came to use ID then it would just mark the event as DEATH and it would keep getting overwritten if it was attempted to be changed.

So I don't think this is really able to directly affect blindside then, though it should be able to affect things around them. Like it could keep dropping chunks of stone to give Yogiri visual cover against the madness beam or something, idk.

Not sure in this case since when he does word play with his subjectivity he gets from the effect to the cause instead from the cause to the effect. Normally he would have killed gravitons if he wanted to stop his fall when he used it but because he couldn't target them because the existence of them in the other world was uncertain and he would just cause the entire universe to lose the concept of gravity he started with the effect of "stop my momentum".

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Wouln't Yogiri's actual existence which is madness inducing in nature kinda counter that?

He's got no listed resistances.

I think I'll vote incon. Yogiri seems to need to specifically target stuff and Titan Blindside isn't going to go down to him swinging a bulletproof vest like a flail, but his fate thing may just conspire to keep him alive/sane and from there it gets muddy.

Guess you win Edward

Wokistan said:
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by this.
Its weird stuff, but its basically "As long as I perceive something dying, that something will die according to how I think they'll die, regardless if its physically impossible, illogical or if it doesnt make sense" stuff

Well he can't perceive The Strange Titan, so that's out.

technically Yogiri could aim at Blindside through Blindside's perception itself but it's still a few chapters away

I was also talking about the thing on the madness page of type 3 madness beings having resistance to madness.

Inconclusive FRA ig.

too bad they can't turn it off, that must suck

Back