• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

Me when I argue counter-force
cover3.jpg

0090-016.png

Alright Andy likely scales if people agree then it'll scale the verse up to this point. They also hurt Summer after this so I'm gonna have to make some scaling to see who does and doesn't.

Alright so Summer in True Phase 3 would scale has he doesn't get harmed by the staff.
0091-018.png

Billy can use unchange to create stronger blood to cut through Summer.
So only Billy would outright scale to it and that's via Unchange. This would be applied in the form of Unchange air blades or Unchange water blades stuff like that should work and Unchange's air barrier should scale.

0090-022.png

Top doesn't scale as he needed Isshin's armor, and he had help from Rip by using his blade to damage Summer which otherwise probably wouldn't have worked without the armor. at best a possibly with the suit.

(I'll just show mass method results here in case that's what ends up getting accepted)

Billy: Physically 8-A, High 7-C with Unchange
Top: Normally 8-A, High 7-C in Suit
Summer: Physically 8-A, High 7-C in True Third Phase

People who scale in lifting strength would be

Billy
Andy
Victor
Unruin
Seal
Feng
Mui
Nico

Last edited:
Alright so Summer in True Phase 3 would scale has he doesn't get harmed by the staff.
0091-018.png

Billy can use unchange to create stronger blood to cut through Summer.
So only Billy would outright scale to it and that's via Unchange. This would be applied in the form of Unchange air blades or Unchange water blades stuff like that should work and Unchange's air barrier should scale.

0090-022.png

Top doesn't scale as he needed Isshin's armor, and he had help from Rip by using his blade to damage Summer which otherwise probably wouldn't have worked without the armor. at best a possibly with the suit.

(I'll just show mass method results here in case that's what ends up getting accepted)

Billy: Physically 8-A, High 7-C with Unchange
Top: Normally 8-A, High 7-C in Suit
Summer: Physically 8-A, High 7-C in True Third Phase

People who scale in lifting strength would be

Billy
Andy
Victor
Unruin
Seal
Feng
Mui
Nico
Do you mean Spring?

So the staff basically works via the user applying I assume their willpower or some other unknown natural power to increase it's size.
0067-003.png

And since it's kinda hard to prove it can scale to ap I would scale it to lifting strength.

And here is the staff extending far into space which would probably scale below the feat he did here going by context but Idk how realisitic that would be to assume
The one extending to space would yield a more impressive result since it's WAY larger.

Try using square cube law for mass again. You can also try KE, but if KE's considered an inaccurate way of measuring its AP due to how it functions, instead use the creation feats page to gets the AP based on its mass.
Now going with the mid end which is mach 523 or 179389m/s

(179389m/s / 0.12259m)^3*5.368kg =

so should I take the m/s of the mach?

Now going with the mid end which is mach 523 or 179389m/s

(179389m/s / 0.12259m)^3*5.368kg =

so should I take the m/s of the mach?
Yes, KE only works if you use m/s.

Don't use m/s in square cube law tho. You take the new length of the staff. The length of the staff is already calculated in the same blog. The blade is 2692218.9832 meters long in that feat as shown in the blog.

To get speed, just convert mach to m/s. Which gives you a speed of 179389 m/s. Which is the KE. Though again, since I'm not sure if KE will be useable due to how the staff is growing that mass, I'd use the creation feats page to get its AP based on its mass. Tho you can use KE as a high-end.

Yes, KE only works if you use m/s.

Don't use m/s in square cube law tho. You take the new length of the staff. The length of the staff is already calculated in the same blog. The blade is 2692218.9832 meters long in that feat as shown in the blog.

To get speed, just convert mach to m/s. Which gives you a speed of 179389 m/s. Which is the KE. Though again, since I'm not sure if KE will be useable due to how the staff is growing that mass, I'd use the creation feats page to get its AP based on its mass. Tho you can use KE as a high-end.
(2692218.9832m / 0.12259m)^3*5.368kg = 5.68562901 × 10^22 kg or 56,856,290,100,000,000,000,000kg, '''Class Z'''

So this is from square cubed law but I shouldn't do ke with that cuz of how it grows.

And creation page says it's higher than what's given (High 6-A, 2.7E+22) and I get 5.6 × 10^22

That's definitely an outlier
💀 My exact reaction to it. Though the staff was made by the God of the verse to oppose him and he's easily star lvl. Regardless only the staff should scale. Another thing is that this amount of kg would likely have messed with Earths rotation no?

(2692218.9832m / 0.12259m)^3*5.368kg = 5.68562901 × 10^22 kg or 56,856,290,100,000,000,000,000kg, '''Class Z'''

So this is from square cubed law but I shouldn't do ke with that cuz of how it grows.

And creation page says it's higher than what's given (High 6-A, 2.7E+22) and I get 5.6 × 10^22
I guess it'd be considered a High 6-A feat than.

💀 My exact reaction to it. Though the staff was made by the God of the verse to oppose him and he's easily star lvl. Regardless only the staff should scale. Another thing is that this amount of kg would likely have messed with Earths rotation no?
It weighs less than the Moon in mass. I don't think it'd mess up Earth's rotation.

went with low end. should I make a crt for why the small city is more useable?
Don't think you need to make a CRT for it. Think you just gotta ask the CGM what end they think is more useable, and if you want them to pick a certain end, use evidence as for why it's a better end to use.

You could still use this blog here to get a higher tier since the staff was moving much faster. But instead of using square cube law, use the mass you calculated for when the staff stretched out to space.

You could still use this blog here to get a higher tier since the staff was moving much faster. But instead of using square cube law, use the mass you calculated for when the staff stretched out to space.
Ihttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arkenis/Shen%27s_Staff%27s_Speed did it here

if the island lvl gets accepted then we might be able to. And aren't they town lvl in the beginning?
Yeah, there's town level Mash characters. But theres only 2 6-C Mashle characters currently, with only 1 of them having a profile. And one can steal the speed of others and give it to himself, while the other just turns anyone into a puppet with imperceptible strings.

Yeah, there's town level Mash characters. But theres only 2 6-C Mashle characters currently, with only 1 of them having a profile. And one can steal the speed of others and give it to himself, while the other just turns anyone into a puppet with imperceptible strings.
Eh Billy looks their way and they kill themselves 🥱

Fighting for the weak would actually make it worse, he'd likely go for suicide on himself.

Fighting for the weak would actually make it worse, he'd likely go for suicide on himself.
Meh, his original goal was to persecute the weak because he thought all crime lied at the bottom of the social latter, but his goals have lightened up. I said fight for the weak earlier as a quick response. But if Abel does start with Marioness Change, I'm pretty sure the strings would hit Billy/Juiz first due to them being supposedly imperceptible.

Meh, his original goal was to persecute the weak because he thought all crime lied at the bottom of the social latter, but his goals have lightened up. I said fight for the weak earlier as a quick response. But if Abel does start with Marioness Change, I'm pretty sure the strings would hit Billy/Juiz first due to them being supposedly imperceptible.
are they intangible? and wdym by imperceptible, just invisible?

are they intangible? and wdym by imperceptible, just invisible?
Not intangible, they're just fast reaching, as evident by the spell taking place almost immediately after it was spoken, and by imperceptible strings, they're very thin to where they can't really be seen.

Not intangible, they're just fast reaching, as evident by the spell taking place almost immediately after it was spoken, and by imperceptible strings, they're very thin to where they can't really be seen.
Would be blocked by unchange, Billy should be able to just move them away, or get out of range, from what I'm reading it's only a hundred meters. But Unjustice should do him in pretty easily.

Would be blocked by unchange, Billy should be able to just move them away, or get out of range, from what I'm reading it's only a hundred meters. But Unjustice should do him in pretty easily.
Eh, would Billy know what it would do though? Again, once Abel mutters those words, the strings will come down fast, and will not only turn the target into a puppet, but also disconnect their brain from their body.

Though, discussions like these should be left for when the profiles actually get posted.

Eh, would Billy know what it would do though? Again, once Abel mutters those words, the strings will come down fast, and will not only turn the target into a puppet, but also disconnect their brain from their body.

Though, discussions like these should be left for when the profiles actually get posted.
He'd just have unchange up already, It's like a defensive barrier of air that blocks everything out and since it isn't instaneous Unjustice would be faster since it's perception based or Unmove as well. Does he just control it all with his mind or does he need hand gesture? last comment we'll stop after

He'd just have unchange up already, It's like a defensive barrier of air that blocks everything out and since it isn't instaneous Unjustice would be faster since it's perception based or Unmove as well. Does he just control it all with his mind or does he need hand gesture? last comment we'll stop after
well the strings come down automatically, and from then he can control the puppetfied opponent without any hand gestures

Back