• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

I mean if she faces an opponent in a verses match that has some mental manipulation, it would be good to note that she's weakened by a weaker mental state
That's just her not having a resistance then? This is like mentioning humans have a weakness to fire, so does numerous other living things. It's a bit inaccurate to mention someone having a weakness that is a general weakness unless shown otherwise.

That's just her not having a resistance then? This is like mentioning humans have a weakness to fire, so does numerous other living things. It's a bit inaccurate to mention someone having a weakness that is a general weakness unless shown otherwise.
If her powers weaken under mental duress, then yes, it is a weakness that should be listed. There's a difference to being effected by something, and having your powers weakened specifically because your mental state isn't all well.

If her powers weaken under mental duress, then yes, it is a weakness that should be listed. There's a difference to being effected by something, and having your powers weakened specifically because your mental state isn't all well.
One's mental state being weak would normally weaken them is my point though. Like the way I see it, a weakness on page is something that is already there in the character, in a match she'd need her mental state weakened for this weakness to even factor in meaning its not a specific weakness. Take Andy's weakness of having sections burned off his body to hinder his regen, that isn't something normal for all regen users so it's specific to him but a weakened mental state is a general weakness that without other info you'd assume hinders one in combat.

One's mental state being weak would normally weaken them is my point though.
Normally, yes, but it should still be listed regardless because it helps give info for a VS match either way. And again, I'm sure there are series out there where a character is effected by mental manipulation but their powers don't dwindle. Here, it's stated that Gina is getting messed up by this mental stuff and her powers are weakened.
Like the way I see it, a weakness on page is something that is already there in the character, in a match she'd need her mental state weakened for this weakness to even factor in meaning its not a specific weakness.
And I get that. But as I've already said, a weakened mind is told specifically that it weakens Gina's powers. I'd rather have it on there anyways, because someone could stumble upon her profile and pit her against someone who has mind manipulation, meaning said someone would have to rely on those knowledgeable on the verse to give them that heads up.
Take Andy's weakness of having sections burned off his body to hinder his regen, that isn't something normal for all regen users so it's specific to him but a weakened mental state is a general weakness that without other info you'd assume hinders one in combat.
Again, a hindered mental state while a weakness for most, doesn't mean it weakens their specific power automatically. Here again, It's noted that Unchange is specified to be weakened by a weaker mental state. Would any other Negator's powers be weakened by a weaker mind?

Shouldn't 101th loop Andy have a key, like bro basically stomped Sick and has the ability to make fully functional clones that last a minute, something not even Victor could do

Shouldn't 101th loop Andy have a key, like bro basically stomped Sick and has the ability to make fully functional clones that last a minute, something not even Victor could do
He just got revealed, yeah he's gonna have a key but when we see more of his development.

guys Andy is on the God damn surface of the sun, he us burning but he isn't being vaporized, bros heat resistance is insane and we probably have a new speed feat for Andy, bro launched his arm from the God damn sun to earth in a short time frame

guys Andy is on the God damn surface of the sun, he us burning but he isn't being vaporized, bros heat resistance is insane and we probably have a new speed feat for Andy, bro launched his arm from the God damn sun to earth in a short time frame
Yeah I literally just came here to say exactly this lol it's insane

Chapter Summary:
Sunspot
Fuuko continues to fall down to the table, and unloads 10 “60s” bullets at the Master Rules.
Number I welcomes Fuuko to the Master Room, saying she is the first Negator to reach this place.
Number I reprimands Sick, and Number III suggests swapping him out, Number IV goes to comment but is interrupted by VI saying Sick’s Rule is “too slow”.
Number I comes over to speak to Fuuko, asking why she attacked them. Firstly she comments on Sick’s strength, and says she wondered why such strong beings would stay stowed away in a place like this. She surmises that attacks cannot be made in this place unless it is part of a Quest (I think), meaning she is also safe right now. She says that if that weren’t the case, she would have ended up killing them all with Unluck.
Number I disagrees, but takes a liking to Fuuko, offering her an answer to one question as an apology. Number III takes issue, but is ignored. Number II tells her to calm down, but III tells her to shut up, and that she “reeks of blood”. II is comforted by IV, and calls them “Rakkun” (Luck?).
Fuuko asks for Andy’s location, to which Number I says she was partially right with her past observation, Andy is suppressing the Master Rules using his soul. He is in a sunspot ton the sun’s surface.
Number I explains that the Master Room is inside the Sun, and that they cannot leave unless they are selected for a quest. However, Andy is somehow stopping them from being chosen for quests, they haven’t been able to leave for the last several billion years, but in the last 200 years, there was an opening and the weakest Master Rule was able to leave.
Fuuko leaves the Master Room, saying that the message that Andy left them wasn’t “save me”, it was “I leave this to you”. After leaving, Fuuko promises that she will negate the Master Rules, and reach Andy.

A new arc begins

Wdym? It shows him pointing at the earth with his finger
The UMA Fuuko talks to says Andy latched onto Sick as he fell to the earth. So I think that's saying he held onto him instead of firing it straight from the sun to the earth.

The UMA Fuuko talks to says Andy latched onto Sick as he fell to the earth. So I think that's saying he held onto him instead of firing it straight from the sun to the earth.
So Sick launched to Earth?

Uma blood scales above Tatiana, He’s a better fighter than Andy 😭 and even Billy, who is blind but can see magnificent displays of sound but using shadows Ruin just blitzed Billy never heard him coming too. Billy’s senses are pretty good

Uma blood scales above Tatiana, He’s a better fighter than Andy 😭 and even Billy, who is blind but can see magnificent displays of sound but using shadows Ruin just blitzed Billy never heard him coming too. Billy’s senses are pretty good
Gotta always love blind fighters, best kind of character (Shout-outs to of course Billy, and Doom)

I've got a mountain calc and potentially two island level calcs. There's also the fact Seal somehow beat Unstoppable and Unbreakable even while Top was in his suit, which is High 6-B, and the only people we could scale to this would be the Master Rules. Just depends which is more consistent.
Ah, island level is back, can't wait for that. Also means I can finally make 2 or more matches depending on the value. Neat stuff.

Lol so Rip marries both Latla and her sister. And it looks like they are recruiting Unbrun next
all I was thinking when I saw that
FyWmQz_XgAEJdck.jpg
Rip at the end of series be like

Back