• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

It should also be noted that the Master Rule was fine while on the sun. Even tho it wasn't on fire it still withstood the heat.

It should also be noted that the Master Rule was fine while on the sun. Even tho it wasn't on fire it still withstood the heat.
Yeah am I already making her Sandbox, I will probably give all MR resistance temp like that.

New chapter is crazy. Andy fights all the Master Rules by himself. A lot of soul stuff happening.

Not too sure about this. They get out on September 30th. We don't see one reach earth until October 7th. Now, that may NOT be a MR on the last page but unless it's just a random shooting star, then idk what else it could be.
I am only calculating their initial escape panel not the entire distance from Sun to Earth lol.

When Andy attacks the rules, is that the same attack he shot to earth to pinpoint the remaining Union members? If it is, we should give the #1 Master Rule a reaction feat for blocking it.

When Andy attacks the rules, is that the same attack he shot to earth to pinpoint the remaining Union members? If it is, we should give the #1 Master Rule a reaction feat for blocking it.
If you mean use the results I got from the calc to calc his reaction that is considered calc stacking and isn't allowed. If you just mean on profile then ofc I'll be adding the feat.

If you mean use the results I got from the calc to calc his reaction that is considered calc stacking and isn't allowed. If you just mean on profile then ofc I'll be adding the feat.
How else do you gauge the feat if you don't use the results of the projectile?

Or are you saying #1 can scale to the feat you just can't get a higher result from it?

How else do you gauge the feat if you don't use the results of the projectile?
First seat would just scale to the attack's calc-able feat. Otherwise we'd be able to endlessly get higher and higher results that would end up showing us unrealistic results.

9211294-photo-output.jpeg

I've tweaked the pages a bit so they should be easier for people to understand and read.

Anyways when will we have a upgrade crt?

Also what about the feat of Gina using unchange to help stop the UFO from crashing into the ground and destroying a island

Not for a while.

Several people helped stop it and there's no way of getting a size of the island really.
1. ÷ the feat by how many people stopped it
2. Pixel scale the size of the island using the UFO's size from when it's lifted up and when it's slammed into the ground that destroyed the island

Back