• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

I'm guessing there's gonna be a helluva lot of scaling concerns when the Union fights them
Sorta, we don't know the other master rules and it seems the Union is about to go on a training arc to fight the MR so I can see this being pretty simple. Although the 4-A stuff is pretty crazy but its becoming more consistent with BH and Galaxy. And the 6-C rating can also change as well.

Sorta, we don't know the other master rules and it seems the Union is about to go on a training arc to fight the MR so I can see this being pretty simple. Although the 4-A stuff is pretty crazy but its becoming more consistent with BH and Galaxy. And the 6-C rating can also change as well.
Still feels like it's gonna lead to a big discussion over this, especially when the tier they generally scale to is well under 2 tier jumps. Is there some sort of UES at play? Because Uma Black Hole could just simply be that powerful only with that phenomenon. Also, were the black holes causing reasonable destruction? I can't exactly see the scans with Imgur, I'm on mobile.

Still feels like it's gonna lead to a big discussion over this, especially when the tier they generally scale to is well under 2 tier jumps. Is there some sort of UES at play? Because Uma Black Hole could just simply be that powerful only with that phenomenon. Also, were the black holes causing reasonable destruction? I can't exactly see the scans with Imgur, I'm on mobile.
Maybe? The verse can just continue to give us more scaling like this, to make it clear they scale to that tier. For right now there is no UES, UES also could just be abused in this situation. But the Uma is likely just a literal black hole, or some humanoid Uma who can create them, either or, it doesn't really matter since he'd still scale to BH just off creation and then the Master Rules stated above in strength and then the 10MR being stated the strongest of the MR. There is no showing of the bh that's why I went with three small bh.

Maybe? The verse can just continue to give us more scaling like this, to make it clear they scale to that tier. For right now there is no UES, UES also could just be abused in this situation. But the Uma is likely just a literal black hole, or some humanoid Uma who can create them, either or, it doesn't really matter since he'd still scale to BH just off creation and then the Master Rules stated above in strength and then the 10MR being stated the strongest of the MR. There is no showing of the bh that's why I went with three small bh.
Ehhh, if it's never shown then it probably isn't best to use it? It sounds like it's based on a lot of assumptions, which could lead to a whole lot of "ifs". Probably be best to wait till we see the MRs in action right?

Ehhh, if it's never shown then it probably isn't best to use it? It sounds like it's based on a lot of assumptions, which could lead to a whole lot of "ifs". Probably be best to wait till we see the MRs in action right?
I only made one assumption really, which is the size of the bh. Not really a lot of assumption besides that. And again the rating is a "likely" for now

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm new here (kind of).

Anyway, I randomly started Undead Unluck about three days ago, and I was so hooked that I binged it all! It was great! I think it's one of my favorite manga now.

So how are things going with it here on this website?

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm new here (kind of).

Anyway, I randomly started Undead Unluck about three days ago, and I was so hooked that I binged it all! It was great! I think it's one of my favorite manga now.

So how are things going with it here on this website?
Welcome. Things are ok I guess. Could always use more supporters but things are pretty normal atm.

Has anyone been keeping up with the anime? I think Shen's staff extension into space is longer in the anime as well as how long it took Victor's hand to fall back to Earth. Idk if we use anime feats here for better time frames or not.

Has anyone been keeping up with the anime? I think Shen's staff extension into space is longer in the anime as well as how long it took Victor's hand to fall back to Earth. Idk if we use anime feats here for better time frames or not.
Victor In the anime didn't shoot down his hand, he cut it off instead and let it drop at terminal velocity normally

Victor In the anime didn't shoot down his hand, he cut it off instead and let it drop at terminal velocity normally
Yeah, that's what I meant basically. It looks like it took way longer. In the manga, it didn't look like he shot it back to earth either tbh. We just see him cut his arm off and then it falls down.

Yeah, that's what I meant basically. It looks like it took way longer. In the manga, it didn't look like he shot it back to earth either tbh. We just see him cut his arm off and then it falls down.

0016-007.png

Definitely shot it, can see his arm holding in the blood to be shot.

Okay so Andy got new feats. He has a soul beam attack and it reaches Earth from the sun in a seemingly very short time. It revealed the locations of Top, Tatiana, Unchaste, Unback, and Juiz. He has a soul chain attack that he used on one of the Master Rules

Anyone gonna update the Shen Staff Calc with the anime timeframe?
I don't really care to update it since that would be the anime's showing. The mangas already there, the timeframe that was accepted (15s)
The anime Andy extends at 10:05 and ends at 10:26, that changes it to mach 376, a noticeable lower amount but nonetheless still mhs with a 1.38893782x difference, not very big to create a change over.

I don't really care to update it since that would be the anime's showing. The mangas already there, the timeframe that was accepted (15s)
The anime Andy extends at 10:05 and ends at 10:26, that changes it to mach 376, a noticeable lower amount but nonetheless still mhs with a 1.38893782x difference, not very big to create a change over.
This is about maximum accuracy. Sure, the anime isn't canon, but whenever there's a time frame that can be used it should be used. That's on the whole secondary and Tertiary canon page in pretty sure.

Yeah, I agree with this. We should be consistent with it cause we all know if/when the Anime buffs a feat from the manga we will be jumping on it immediately.
I am against the use of anime feats for calcs always. I could tell the initial meteor feat in the anime looked more to be town level due to the cloud dispersed but I did not go and calc it cuz I care only for the mangas interpretation

I am against the use of anime feats for calcs always. I could tell the initial meteor feat in the anime looked more to be town level due to the cloud dispersed but I did not go and calc it cuz I care only for the mangas interpretation
I'll just ask this since I'm still somewhat new to how Vsb works, are you supposed to use the anime for better time frames? Or is it optional?

I'll just ask this since I'm still somewhat new to how Vsb works, are you supposed to use the anime for better time frames? Or is it optional?
I'm pretty sure new feats that contradict the source material can't be used (only if it's a Bleach situation where the Anime becomes the primary canon). Timeframes, however, would be allowed even if said anime is only secondary or tertiary. Of course, anime calcs can still be used I think if they're much clearer than the manga, such as what happened with Luffy's Bajrang Gun?

I'm pretty sure new feats that contradict the source material can't be used (only if it's a Bleach situation where the Anime becomes the primary canon). Timeframes, however, would be allowed even if said anime is only secondary or tertiary. Of course, anime calcs can still be used I think if they're much clearer than the manga, such as what happened with Luffy's Bajrang Gun?
Makes sense

Okay now Andy is ftl. Shooting his soul parts from the sun to earth in a matter of seconds is crazy.

Also Gina basically countered matter Manipulation with her unchange

Also the fact Unburn can turn off all of the God damn sun!

Also Gina basically countered matter Manipulation with her unchange

Also the fact Unburn can turn off all of the God damn sun!
Also they're completely fine walking on the surface of the sun, like you know how much gravity the sun has

Back