• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

My only issue is if he was vaporized, wouldn't his core have been destroyed? Unless the core isn't part of his main body.

My only issue is if he was vaporized, wouldn't his core have been destroyed? Unless the core isn't part of his main body.
Yeah well Nico does basically imply the core isn't in the main body. Or MR likely don't even have cores.

Did anyone ever notice that Seal ended up sealing Move? Notice the crack in the sky behind Top and Isshin. Something to remember whenever his profile gets made

Did anyone ever notice that Seal ended up sealing Move? Notice the crack in the sky behind Top and Isshin. Something to remember whenever his profile gets made

His profile is made already and no he didn't seal move. Go to the end of rag and you will see Move helping Feng after they defeated Seal, Move was never sealed.
That crack was from them using Move not Seal using Move
0131-012.png

His profile is made already and no he didn't seal move. Go to the end of rag and you will see Move helping Feng after they defeated Seal, Move was never sealed.
0131-012.png
That doesn't really disprove that Move was sealed. Seal is dead so the Uma's he sealed were likely released afterwards. Otherwise, how do you explain the crack in the sky behind Top and Isshin? And They are fighting Seal right afterward.

The fact that Move is conveniently helping Feng and they are in the same place at the same time supports the argument as well

That doesn't really disprove that Move was sealed. Seal is dead so the Uma's he sealed were likely released afterwards. Otherwise, how do you explain the crack in the sky behind Top and Isshin? And They are fighting Seal right afterward.
That's them running to fight Seal after Move transported them.

That's them running to fight Seal after Move transported them.
Where's that scan? I never saw Move teleport Isshin and Top. And Top has super speed lol using Move kinda doesn't make sense. Isshin is even looking back at the crack like she's worried or can sense something coming.

Where's that scan? I never saw Move teleport Isshin and Top. And Top has super speed lol using Move kinda doesn't make sense. Isshin is even looking back at the crack like she's worried or can sense something coming.
They are directly running from where Move's crack is, dropped down and started running back to the Union base. Just because he has super speed does not mean he will move around like that all the time, we know he has to break his body parts to stop so its more convenient to use move here. Isshin looking back doesnt prove anything here.

They are directly running from where Move's crack is, dropped down and started running back to the Union base. Just because he has super speed does not mean he will move around like that all the time, we know he has to break his body parts to stop so its more convenient to use move here. Isshin looking back doesnt prove anything here.
Lol so they used move to teleport to a random open field so they could run the rest of the way to the Union Base? Instead of just using Move to go directly to the base? That makes absolutely no sense

Lol so they used move to teleport to a random open field so they could run the rest of the way to the Union Base? Instead of just using Move to go directly to the base? That makes absolutely no sense
The field can be close to the base? And we know Move doesn't do what you always want. Shen already said the Uma is finicky. How does this not make sense? The only time I could see Seal having taken Move is while he fought with Phil but nothing implies Move was around.

The field can be close to the base? And we know Move doesn't do what you always want. Shen already said the Uma is finicky. How does this not make sense? The only time I could see Seal having taken Move is while he fought with Phil but nothing implies Move was around.
But Move took Feng directly to the base... And Isshin's face implies they didn't come from there otherwise why does she look worried?

But Move took Feng directly to the base... And Isshin's face implies they didn't come from there otherwise why does she look worried?
Yeah he took Feng directly to the base. Do you not remember how Move works? Move moves around people when they can show him a good fight. Isshin's face really doesn't prove anything, she can just be looking back at Move's cracks.

Yeah he took Feng directly to the base. Do you not remember how Move works? Move moves around people when they can show him a good fight. Isshin's face really doesn't prove anything, she can just be looking back at Move's cracks.
Zoom in on seals tag and it literally says Move.

Anyways, did some math and found that Gina's current age in the 101th loop is 19 years old still due to all the time skips jumps they do lol

Anyways, the profiles should have updated ages and pictures for their 101th loop keys

That don't need a CRT at all

Don't know how good Noelle is but if its anything like weak royal turns into the greatest water magic user then is not better than Fuuko's parallels with Andy and Juiz.

When you think about it, Theoretically Gina can stop the movements of particles so much they don't move at all, thus creating zero heat and thus absolute zero. As absolute zero is the point at which the atoms in an object stop moving entirely and so can't get any colder

However she needs to figure this out and train to do this, I honestly do believe she could do this

When you think about it, Theoretically Gina can stop the movements of particles so much they don't move at all, thus creating zero heat and thus absolute zero. As absolute zero is the point at which the atoms in an object stop moving entirely and so can't get any colder

However she needs to figure this out and train to do this, I honestly do believe she could do this
That'd be pretty cool. I'm really hoping the next 5 years are spent in real-time and not in the roundtable room so the cast can actually get a little older and more experienced

Back