• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

New weakness for Gina

Screenshot_20231022-111807_Shonen_Jump.jpg

Might have to reconsider the vaporization feat for Sick if what Fuuko said about his core is true. We’ll see though.

Yeah, I'm hoping it isn't. Andy probably knows more about Master Rules than Fuuko. Her info on them might not be correct.
I mean he was vaporized, cut in half and had his arm cut off by unrepair

Like I'm pretty sure his core isn't on him nor in him

I'd be disappointed if the cores just hidden in some junior. I did think at first that something cool could be master rules exist without a body and can possess humans explaining why the core isn't there and why Sick is human like. Also seeing Sick's reaction to unrepair being used, the damage he sustained will likely be circumvented like Andy does.

IMG_3534.png

Only Negators' memories are unaffected by rule changes. Lucy felt the dryness in her throat disappear when Thirst was neutralized.

So technically, shouldn't all Negators get Acausality or resistance to Memory Manipulation

IMG_3534.png

Only Negators' memories are unaffected by rule changes. Lucy felt the dryness in her throat disappear when Thirst was neutralized.

So technically, shouldn't all Negators get Acausality or resistance to Memory Manipulation
What aca would this be? And this may be a verse specific thing. I do remember Nico also stating something similar though so I can see resistance to memory manip

What aca would this be? And this may be a verse specific thing. I do remember Nico also stating something similar though so I can see resistance to memory manip
I think it's just resistance to memory Manipulation

Also remember could just be layered memory Manipulation given it can affect Undead, and Undead can even regen memories

Sick is still alive. Seems like even Andy couldn't kill him. Fuuko believes he is running away to the other Master Rules and then we see the other Master Rules sitting at their own roundtable. The first seat is probably UMA Death.

Well we need someone to calculate that feat via pixel scaling basied on the size of disk
Oh right I read ur comment wrong. Honestly the ke of disc wasn't anything impressive in the moment I doubt it'd be anything high. What matters more is how big the island was.

Oh right I read ur comment wrong. Honestly the ke of disc wasn't anything impressive in the moment I doubt it'd be anything high. What matters more is how big the island was.
Yeah the fact it falling was strong enough to destroy the island and the disk is what's impressive

Gina could hold it back albeit struggling to with Unchange

I mean like, it kinda is
Nah its more so a general weakness that anyone could have given the circumstances and in Gina's case she's been weakened by Uma Sick's ability. Normally her mental state would be fine in a match unless damaged in some way.

Nah its more so a general weakness that anyone could have given the circumstances and in Gina's case she's been weakened by Uma Sick's ability. Normally her mental state would be fine in a match unless damaged in some way.
I asked about it, and Phoenix said it is a weakness

Back