• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

UU Chapter 161
This chapter is called "Tenrai"
  • After the tight stuffing, Fuuko, and the others ate at a Chinese restaurant. Looks like they landed near China.
  • Fuuko worries about Feng's development after their last meeting 20 years ago. Feng could become stronger and Fuuko is worried he can't keep up because of the time-lapse he has gone through.
  • Suddenly someone hooded attacks Fuuko. Fuuko dominates the fight and ends up knocking him out.
  • It turns out that the one who attacked Fuuko was Mei, Shen's younger sister. Mei begs Fuuko to participate in a martial arts tournament to stop Shen.
  • Fuuko complied with the request and immediately registered for the tournament.
  • The tournament is the 'Tenrai' tournament. Fuuko, who was belittled for her tiny body, slams those who underestimate her. This sparked the spirit of Feng, who became the judge of this tournament.
  • Besides Fuuko, Billy (CQC Master), Void (Boxing Master) and Yusai (Sword Master) are also participating in this tournament!

I just wanna point out that in Fuuko's sandbox, it says she can hit the souls out of people but that was actually Ichico that did that feat and not Fuuko (noticed after re-reading) It may become a normal thing that they all can do eventually but I thought I'd point that out just in case.

0177-023.png

😭Why the Umas always getting jumped
Also new statement for Juiz and Fuuko they aren't effected by Uma Sickness it seems and Juiz's stronger and likely fought Master rules in the past.

I just wanna point out that in Fuuko's sandbox, it says she can hit the souls out of people but that was actually Ichico that did that feat and not Fuuko (noticed after re-reading) It may become a normal thing that they all can do eventually but I thought I'd point that out just in case.
People who can astral project should be capable of it regardless, that's why Fuuko brings up astral projection since Ichico was able to do it due to her being used to astral projection.

Yeah kinda figured they had resistance to that and the thing about Juiz makes sense

She was on par with Victor so it makes sense

No doubt Fuuko can probably do it on command. But to me, it seemed like Ichico did it by accident. But regardless I'm sure all of it will be expanded on in the future.
People who can astral project should be capable of it regardless, that's why Fuuko brings up astral projection since Ichico was able to do it due to her being used to astral projection.

0177-023.png

😭Why the Umas always getting jumped
Also new statement for Juiz and Fuuko they aren't effected by Uma Sickness it seems and Juiz's stronger and likely fought Master rules in the past.
Oh yeah, Juiz being stronger 100% makes sense since she went through more loops and overall has more experience.

Seems like Unrepair grants low godly regen neg
Maybe. It's kinda hard considering he isn't really negating Andy's ability to regenerate through his soul, he's negating Andy's basic regeneration but you can circumvent through the understanding of the negation so idk

Maybe. It's kinda hard considering he isn't really negating Andy's ability to regenerate through his soul, he's negating Andy's basic regeneration but you can circumvent through the understanding of the negation so idk
I'm talking about how sick regen from getting vaporized, bro even got back his pants

My only issue is if he was vaporized, wouldn't his core have been destroyed? Unless the core isn't part of his main body.

My only issue is if he was vaporized, wouldn't his core have been destroyed? Unless the core isn't part of his main body.
Yeah well Nico does basically imply the core isn't in the main body. Or MR likely don't even have cores.

Back