• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

Yeah the island thing kinda irrelevant since the high 6-b exist
It could still be used tho since we may end up having only a possibly/likely rating. So it'd look like this

At least Island level, possibly/likely Large Country level

Btw, since the High 6-B feat is so close to the baseline of the next tier IIRC, any character who scales massively above it should scale to the baseline of Continent level.

It could still be used tho since we may end up having only a possibly/likely rating. So it'd look like this

At least Island level, possibly/likely Large Country level

Btw, since the High 6-B feat is so close to the baseline of the next tier IIRC, any character who scales massively above it should scale to the baseline of Continent level.
How many times close to baseline?

How many times close to baseline?
The feat was 509.579 Teratons. Baseline Continent level is 760 Teratons. Making it 1.491x away from baseline. Less than 50% away. I imagine character's who VASTLY surpass said characters who'd scale to the High 6-B feats would jump to baseline Continent level.

The feat was 509.579 Teratons. Baseline Continent level is 760 Teratons. Making it 1.491x away from baseline. Less than 50% away. I imagine character's who VASTLY surpass said characters who'd scale to the High 6-B feats would jump to baseline Continent level.
Well Top did very minimal damage to Spring. So he could have some scaling there somehow.

Well Top did very minimal damage to Spring. So he could have some scaling there somehow.

Uhhh, I don't think that's enough of a difference to tier jump. I think we'd need a character who can effortlessly one-shot the people who scale to the High 6-B value. What about that Sun guy (In the unlikely case they don't end up moving the Sun in the upcoming chapters)? Isn't he like a god tier or smth?

Uhhh, I don't think that's enough of a difference to tier jump. I think we'd need a character who can effortlessly one-shot the people who scale to the High 6-B value. What about that Sun guy (In the unlikely case they don't end up moving the Sun in the upcoming chapters)? Isn't he like a god tier or smth?
No I mean Top did very minimal damage, to Spring so I figured his dura could be upscaled to Continent.

Sun would scale much higher than everyone else. Nobody could damage him even after being amped.

Yeah god tiers are luna and sun. High tiers are like Seal and Top and maybe Feng and Feng may not even scale high since his feat is unknown rn.

Yeah Feng is an unknown but I always assumed he was a same level threat as the seasons on his own. Especially since his thing is individual strength.

SPOILER_Picsart_22-10-23_16-07-26-272.jpg

Can we get much higher

Andy seems to have a weakness to the void of space. He hasn't regenerated in 100 million years.
This is random considering we saw him go into space but Victor was the one who could regen in space so I guess Andy’s weakness is space though the reasoning given
0132-014.png

The freezing cold isn’t an actual thing in space, i had that on his page previously but I had removed it after reading that its not cold in space from another discussion and also google plus he regens from his soul so idk what Tozuka is thinking with this at all.

This is random considering we saw him go into space but Victor was the one who could regen in space so I guess Andy’s weakness is space though the reasoning given
0132-014.png

The freezing cold isn’t an actual thing in space, i had that on his page previously but I had removed it after reading that its not cold in space from another discussion and also google plus he regens from his soul so idk what Tozuka is thinking with this at all.
I'm pretty sure he would have cold resistance here as they state that space is cold

This will likely mean that we’ll get new characters that have the unions negations could be fun to see a whole new team

0132-014.png

I suppose it would just depend on how far into space they were in. Could have still been in one of earth's atmospheres.

I suppose it would just depend on how far into space they were in. Could have still been in one of earth's atmospheres.
Nah can’t be, the plan was specifically to go into space so spoil couldn’t spoil due to how spoiling works and Victor can regen there

Nah can’t be, the plan was specifically to go into space so spoil couldn’t spoil due to how spoiling works and Victor can regen there
It was victor who was in the explosion not Andy. She even mentions lack of oxygen as well. Spoil must have just been sent to an upper atmosphere near the void but still in earths atmosphere

It was victor who was in the explosion not Andy. She even mentions lack of oxygen as well. Spoil must have just been sent to an upper atmosphere near the void but still in earths atmosphere
Yeah looking at the staff extension calc they don’t go beyond the exosphere.

Yeah but its only due to Tozuka’s misunderstanding of space likely since outer space isn’t cold.

Space IS cold. However, what really matters is WHERE in space you are, since the temperature of space in a specific area will vary based on heating conditions.

However, none of that matters in this case. It doesn't matter if it was a misunderstanding of the author, if they say it was freezing cold in space, the. It IS freezing cold in space in the story (A Google search can tell you that the backdrop temperature of space is only a little over 2 degrees kelvin, which is absolutely freezing. So it's not unjustified for the author to believe so).

"Space is very, very cold. The baseline temperature of outer space is 2.7 kelvins — minus 454.81 degrees Fahrenheit, or minus 270.45 degrees Celsius — meaning it is barely above absolute zero, the point at which molecular motion stops."

I'm not sure why the verse is so low on the profiles. UMA galaxy made a galaxy yet Rebellion is listed as planetary. UMA galaxy traveled to space pretty quickly and the verse is put as lie MHS+

I'm not sure why the verse is so low on the profiles. UMA galaxy made a galaxy yet Rebellion is listed as planetary. UMA galaxy traveled to space pretty quickly and the verse is put as lie MHS+
Because people don't scale to Galaxy. And rebellion being above galaxy is not even a real thing nor do they have feats of hurting Galaxy.

Back