• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the innocent 3-B vs the bloodlusted 3-B

who wil win ?

Magolor:0

Uncle Grandpa:3

Inconclusive:0

Uncle Grandpa
Magolor

Speed is equalized, and magolor is in soul form

Why would Magolor be in his soul form if that key base of him is a tier 3-A?

But anyways, regardless, I feel Magolor would win. His reality warping and powers are immensely more powerful and destructive than Uncle Grandpa's.

Uncle grandpa has a lot of powers that were on his profile but taken down for no reason (as far as I can tell) including possible omnipresence time manipulation and plot manipulation dispite having evidence for all of these that and the fact that UG isn't pulling punches in this battle I put my vote on him for better hax.

How many broken hax has uncle grandpa at his 3-B tier?

Im thinking on magolor winning by using power nullification and greater P and dura but i want to make sure uncle grandpa's hax to see.

@Kirby71 UG's profile isn't that good right now (I might try to review it later) but I said previously he had a lot of powers that were on his profile but taken down for no good reason during a bit of confusion over his tearing such powers include Time manipulation possible Omnipresence and of the most overpowered of all plot manipulation as well as being able to take control of the animation itself. I hope this answers your question😁.

@Cumber then make a ask that those are added, you can't use something that isn't on the profile

This is most likely a stomp in Uncle Grandpa's favor, although I'm making a thread discussing Magolor's tier, sense "magolor is in soul form" here what does he need to compete with Uncle Grandpa's Haxes?

The updade went pretty well so now UG has all the powers I previosly mentioned (other then omnipresence) and more including biological manipulation, creation, and existence erasure so my vote stands firmly with UG on this one.

He may be stupid but he still knows how to fight. In combat he actually tends to know what he's doing to a fair extent.

Key question: Does he have the brain to use his most broken powers on purpose or he's just going to use them randomly?

@Noahksismith First episode he fights off A six pack of wolves (with six packs) with virtually no contest and has been seen multiple times using his laser hammer to fend off enemies.

@Eficiente Well it depends on which broken power we are talking about virtually anyone of them he's likely to use at anytime as while it is random most of his powers are so commonly used in the show that it basically wouldn't matter although things like biological manipulation plot manipulation creation and existence erasure are more rarely used although edventualy thay are likely to come up.

So I suppose another question is can Uncle Grandpa stay alive long enough to think to use his more broken abilities. Which I personally think he can with his other abilities that he is more likely to use.

A 3-B easily defeating 6 packs of wolves is not a feat. That is a wall level feat. Please give me a link to UG using his laser hammer.

The wolves thing isn't supposed to be a feat it's supposed to show that he knows how to fight and the fact that he defeated them with nothing but using his belly as a weapon plus the wolves also likely scale to him to an extent they aren't normal wolves after all.

As far as the laser hammer goes I'm unable to find good clips showing him fighting with it but here is a page detailing the hammer if that helps.

@Overlord775 Are we assuming UG immediately has access to his full arsenal or is he going to have to toon force it in because if he has immediate access to his magic pen (The thing that lets him use his most broken abilities) he is likely to use it right off the bat but otherwise he would not.

Ok in that case UG will definitely be fighting more of an up hill battle although I still feel like UG is likely to duplicate so much that Magolor would have trouble killing him before he thinks to get out the magic pen that and the fact that UG would be ridiculously unpredictable in combat so my vote remains the same (I just wanted a clarifying question).

Unless the wolves did anythign to harm UG or put up a fight, they are at best wall level. And besides, a 3-A could demolish any amount of wolves just by coughing too hard. Regardless, I doubt UG's belly is going to defeat Magolor.

I have to give my vote to UG for all the reasons given. Because of Magolor's fighting skills, that may be comparable to Kirby's or MK's, this would be a closed battle but nothing beyond that.

@Noahkaismith Well UG did express worry of being eaten. Also I found this clip of him fighting and beating a character called Aunt Grandma after she clearly did some damage to him and he did so without using any weapons or duplication at all.

UG believes that Pizza Steve is literally Jesus Christ, so I don't think that means much. Also, I can guarentee that if UG tries to fistfight Magolor, he will lose.

Back