• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UG already won. As punishment, he remade Bug's universe into the abomination that we now know as "The Looney Tunes Show". (note: I HATE UG, but I have to give it to him, especialy considering he can make this whole fight "non-canon" at any time, voiding any thing up untill that point.)

Bugs can basically cut flordia with a saw, So he can just cut the universe in half with a knife due to toon-force.

Bugs has skills at toon-force UG dosen't

BUGS WINS!!!!

well in episode 24 of Uncle Grandpa he has a magic pen that bacicly has the same effect as Bugs being the animator also in that episode he was able to escape from the fictional world to the "real world " and because all of UG's normal feats greatly outway Bugs Bunnys normal ones im giving my vote to Uncle Grandpa

I now got UG officially upgraded with that feat so with that and him being better at almost everything else he wins with little difficulty in my opinion.

Comicstrip11 said:
But bugs has force manipulation, so i got to give this to bugs.
Do you mean toon force? Ether way there isn't really any power bugs has that UG dose not have as well not only that but UG uses it more powerfully as his range of influence extends past the 4th wall while it,s unknown if bugs can do the same granted bugs bunny's trickster nature will be hard to get by but by no means impossible or even unlikely.

Cumberjung said:
Comicstrip11 said:
Do you mean toon force?
Ether way there isn't really any power bugs has that UG dose not have as well not only that but UG uses it more powerfully as his range of influence extends past the 4th wall while it,s unknown if bugs can do the same granted bugs bunny's trickster nature will be hard to get by but by no means impossible or even unlikely.

If I remember correctly, Bugs have broken and extended himself beyond the 4th wall (talking to the audience, knowing that the episode will end, and even preventing it by a couple of seconds). He literally became the artist of his own Universe in one episode, not like reality warper even but more like almost omnipotent with the toon force (he practically controlled the whole life of Daffy).

Even if UG has the same feat, Bugs have survived and countered something similar when Elmer Fudd became the artist. I say, I think that Bugs is just smarter and superior feats of toonforce in my opinion.

@godzilladude123 it's not like UG hasn't survived and beaten the anamator as well this happens in the same episode also one big problem for bugs even if he erased UG Any number more of him will show up he could even appear inside of bugs if he wanted to making it extremely unlikely that bugs would be able kill him in the first place and once again if they go outside the 4th wall UG can still do everything he normally dose when with bugs you can't tell if he can very well and I feel like people are discrediting UG's intelligence yes he is dumb but not so dumb that he would let himself die he gets into conflicts fairly often not to mention UG's extreme speed when bugs bunny's speed is unknown.

It's not a matter of UG being dumb that he can't defend himself. But the fact remains that UG is a good and tender soul that would never kill anyone. Bugs is just too devious. He manage to defeat his own animator using only his wit alone so there's no doubt that he's more brutal and has better combat midset than UG.

I see a conclusion of this scenario where Bugs tricks UG by thinking that he just wants to play hopscotch or something, trick him into giving his powers or maybe just win by making UG not fight at all BFR style.

I see your point but the problem is under standard battle assumptions UG must be willing to kill so making him not fight that way wouldn't happen and UG is so fast he might be able to kill Bugs before he has the chance to trick him (it's kind of hard to say with Bugs Bunny speed being unknown but it seems fairly plausible) and if he tricked UG some other way then he would still need to find a way to kill him which as previously mentioned because of UG's duplication and the nature of how it works will be really hard. The only way I see bugs winning is by tricking UG into giving up his powers like you said but to me this seems extremely unlikely especially compared to the likelihood of the ways ways UG could kill bugs.

Yes, sba states that they are willing to kill but they are still in-character not bloodlusted which means that ug is his usual naive self, honestly bugs is just too smart for him, he probably would make ug commit suicide or something , think of Elmer Fudd shooting himself etc.

P.Gyuri said:
Yes, sba states that they are willing to kill but they are still in-character not bloodlusted which means that ug is his usual naive self, honestly bugs is just too smart for him, he probably would make ug commit suicide or something , think of Elmer Fudd shooting himself etc.
I am very well aware that he is still in character and I agree that bugs would trick him a lot of times I just don't think it's enough though considering the only advantage Bugs Bunny has is intelligence and again at the end of the day killing UG once is not enough because there's always going to be more unless he destroys the entire universe in which case UG could just leave it.

Bugs. UG seems to be the more powerful 4th wall bending character but Bugs is smarter. The fact that he outsmarted other 4th wall benders and UG did not makes Bugs deadlier. Honestly I don't even think that UG will think of this as a fight, which is something that Bugs can exploit.

123chaseyoung said:
The fact that he outsmarted other 4th wall benders and UG did not makes Bugs deadlier.
Actualy Ug did outsmart another 4th wall benders as well and numerous other charecters in the show including mr.Gus and himself a few times. Even if its unintentional UG always finds a way to win and this gose in his favor because everywere he ends up becomes more like his reality and he could easly know if it's a fight he has shown this many times honestly he is more naive then he is stupid as he solves problems constently.

Cumberjung said:
Comicstrip11 said:
Do you mean toon force?
Ether way there isn't really any power bugs has that UG dose not have as well not only that but UG uses it more powerfully as his range of influence extends past the 4th wall while it,s unknown if bugs can do the same granted bugs bunny's trickster nature will be hard to get by but by no means impossible or even unlikely.

does this count as past the fourth wall ability in rangeand the fact that bugs has escaped fiction?

You're right.As much as I like Bugs U.G has a massivly superior in speed and AP.It would be out of character for Bugs to earise U.G.The only slim light I can see for Bugs is if survives long enough with his Regenerationn and probability manipulation,tricking U.G until he has a chance to mind control,disarm and use U.G weapons against him.This is really unlikely for Bugs,so U.G wins

Back