• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncle Grandpa powers and abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of UG's powers were taken down for seemingly no reason first of time manipulation you can clearly see him doing this here next off possible omnipresence you can clearly see him doing he often appering just about anywere at anytime next being able to control the animation is seen here with the magic marker that he obtains later in the episode and originaly belonged to him anyway. 4th wall breaking happens so consistantly I don't really need to explain it same with body manipulation and plot manipulation can be seen threwout the episode nickname in the clips here and here as he tells the story before it happens best seen in the second clip at 0:47 as well as controling the animation helping with that ability so those are 6 things i think sould be added to his profile.

EDIT: I decided I'd give some evidence for the powers I named but didn't previously give evidence. Here in the space emperor episode starting at around 1:05 you can clearly see him performing body manipulation and in this clip throughout pretty much the whole thing and see less obviously him just about appearing everywhere duplicating each time still seemingly able to suddenly appear in every seat including behind Finn and Jake at one point in a seemingly impossible location at 1:20 a trick that he tends to do often and I may have accidentally found size manipulation at 2:47 so now that's 7 things that this thread is trying to add to his profile.

I do not have the time and energy to check up all of the links, but would appreciate community input.

I suppose that time manipulation, plot manipulation, and 4th wall breaking seem reasonable from what you are saying, but would still appreciate if somebody verified the video links.

Not body manipulation or possible omnipresence? I can provide links showing evidence for both if you want (actually I'll just add it). And I feel like controlling the animation should still be mentioned on his profile even if it's not a power.

Also the longest of the clips is 2 minutes 50 seconds long so wouldn't be that long to check out if you're worried about not having time to do so.

EDIT: I added the evidence for those two things as well as some evidence for possible size manipulation.

Controlling the animation goes under plot manipulation. Appearing anywhere that you want is teleportation, not omnipresence.

What did he do that warrants body manipulation?

I thought as much for the first two things but I thought I might point it out anyway (possible Omnipresents used to be on his profile after all so I thought it might still have some merit)

When it comes to body manipulation in the clip he completely morphs the child's body into the body of an alien species to the point where he even breathed fire and turned his hand into a butter knife.

Okay. I do not think that we have a powers and abilities page called body control though.

Please remind me about the size manipulation issue.

Would the more general biological manipulation work better?

In regards to size manipulation I first mentioned it at the end of the edited part of my original post in this thread based off of a somewhat minor detail but you can even more clearly see it here at 1:25 while shaving away the universe he is clearly much larger than normal scaling similarly to the moons planets and at the end is comparable in size to a galaxy.

Biological manipulation and size manipulation should be fine then.

OK cool but as much as I hate to use up your time I have just one last thing before I'd like to discuss actually editing UG's profile. While looking for clips on other powers I remembered this clip (best started at 0:40) from the very first episode of the show. In it UG creates a shirt that is a portal to a dimension that UG seemingly created by accident I was thinking that this could count as evidence for portal creation or some sort of poket reality manipulation it doesn't feel 100% clear to me what power(s) this would be classified as so I would like to hear your interpretation on it whenever you are available.

Ok that seems reasonable also I just happened to remember something else (I swear at some point I'm going to stop thinking of new things to say about this topic) specifically I'm talking about powers related to him being able to control the animation that are not plot manipulation. As seen in the link I gave you earlier the magic marker can create things into the animation including erasers which erase things from existence/take them out of the animation. Which are direct parallels to the creation and existence erasure abilities which is all I really have to say about that.

Okay. Should I unlock the profile, so you can add the suggested powers?

If you are comfortable with that sure I have nothing else to say on this topic and every other "power" I've sort of seen him use seems more written off as his toon force/reality warping playing a role in it.

SHORT ANSWER: Yeah just tell me when it's unlocked and i'll tell you when I'm done.

Okay. I will unlock the profile now. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the page and close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back