• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Spartacus with his NP, which takes in any damage that doesn't kill him and makes him stronger and more monstrous, causing him to leak mana into the surroundings. Not relevant here as Mordred doesn't nearly have enough energy to cause that.

It's noted that Servants can actually fight without needing to worry about things like the rubble they throw up from the force of their movements precisely because that rubble lacks magical energy and thus can't harm them.

Well, if Ultron has no mystery to harm Mordred, I have no problem for this to be closed to make a new one. Though not without some discussion

Like, which MCU characters can be used against servants?

Thor gets used to often, so I'd rather not use him even though he's my favourite. Those connected to his lore stomp or get stomped, only exceptions are Destroyer, base Surtur, Aether Malekith and Kurse. => probably gonna use the former 2

Sorcerers like Strange probably get AP stomped though. Most High 7-A servants are pretty high into the tier, aren't they?

Thanos, Ego and Dormammu either AP stomp or get hax-stomped

Any ideas, fellas?

They should though? 3 tail Tamamo is stated to be 7x 385-megaton servants, so 2.695 gigatons. Large Mountain level+ starts at 2.65 gigatons

Kurse and probably Ultron are baseline by scaling from Thor?

Graf Thorsdottir said:
They should though? 3 tail Tamamo is stated to be 7x 385-megaton servants, so 2.695 gigatons. Large Mountain level+ starts at 2.65 gigatons

Kurse and probably Ultron are baseline by scaling from Thor?
Doctor Strange isn't High 7A Scaling to them tho

Also, Tamamo is only one servant, as for Saber (Gawain) or some others they're not

Also, the gap between what you described and baseline isn't even 3x...

What AP stomp are you talking about exactly?

Now that I look at it High 7-A in Fate is weird. Seems to be back-scaled from a few 6-C

EDIT: Sorcerers have their own High 7-A AP from Kaecilius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back