• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm bored. So naturally I'll make a match between the archenemies of the Avengers and the Justice League.

First key Ultron vs 4-B Avatar Darkseid

Speed equalized. SBA for the rest

Ultron Avengers Aliance 2 Render
ClassicDarkseidvs
Ultro: 0

Darkseid: 3 (Sandman, Gar, ABoogie)

Inconclusive: 4 (Korudo, Stickman, Standuser, Karthasus)

Schnee

Basically, there really isn't anything Darkseid can do to truely put Ultron down, Omega Beams will only erase one body and Ultron can regenerate basically any damage he takes

Think I'll go with him really.

The Omega Beams doesnt just erase stuff, it basically just a conduit for Darkseid's power. Aside from EE it can also teleport, BFR through time etc

If that doesnt work then there's also the Omega Sanction

The Omega Sanction basically places the person hit with the beams in a living hell. It is the "death that is life." They live countless meaningless lives over and over and over again without rest

Can any of those actually get rid of a being that's connected to every computer in the universe?

Ultron's body isnt the only thing that's going to get Omega Sanction, his conciusness is going too. Ultron still needs to transmit his memory/personality, which he wont be able to do if he got Omega Sanctioned through countless realities. Also, Omega Sanction isnt a simple BFR

Ultron has multiple copies of his conciousness. Ultron's bodies are connected to the greater stream of his conciousness present in untold numbers of computers and bodies across the universe, but some isolated and unconnected to the whole. Naturally, if one body becomes seperated from the whole--the body loses connection--then Ultron's main conciousness will survive, and that body's experiences would be uploaded at the nearest opportunity, at least as far as I know.

Unless Darkseid also wants to BFR the entire Internet and countless other, more alien networks, I don't think that BFR-ing one body through dimensions and/or time is going to do much. Ultron can have another body (or, more likely, more) there in less than a week.

1 week is the time limit for BFR. If the opponent has no way to get back within that one week

My arguement is that Ultron can have another body there in a 2-3 days, likely much less depending on location, based on upon his speed.

Honestly? I'm going to vote Inconclusive for now. I'm unsure of the AP/Durability differences (if any), but I just don't see a way either of them are going to take each other down. Ultron can just absorb the Omega Beams, but not of his standard kit is going to take down Darkseid. BFR is countered by my arguement above. Any damage Ultron sustains will get regen'd; pretty sure what Ultron will do to Darkseid will get regen'd, too.

Inconclusive for me. Ultron can't harm Darksied but Darksied also can't fully kill Ultron since he can remake himself over and over again.

Darkseid isn't even 2x stronger then base Ultron and Type 1 doesn't stop physical damage

So again why can't he?

Beyond the fact that ultron wouldn't be able to have a real prolonged fight, darkseid should have his immortality relyant on his true form as well

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Beyond the fact that ultron wouldn't be able to have a real prolonged fight, darkseid should have his immortality relyant on his true form as well
They don't have reliant immortality actually

A Stoned Orc said:
Ultron has multiple copies of his conciousness. Ultron's bodies are connected to the greater stream of his conciousness present in untold numbers of computers and bodies across the universe, but some isolated and unconnected to the whole. Naturally, if one body becomes seperated from the whole--the body loses connection--then Ultron's main conciousness will survive, and that body's experiences would be uploaded at the nearest opportunity, at least as far as I know.

Unless Darkseid also wants to BFR the entire Internet and countless other, more alien networks, I don't think that BFR-ing one body through dimensions and/or time is going to do much. Ultron can have another body (or, more likely, more) there in less than a week.
Can you give me scans or stories where Ultron has done that? or needing to BFR the entire internet to BFR Ultron? didnt Ulltron's disombodied conciusness spent months floating in space before merging with the Phalanx?

A) I'm pretty sure that was before Ultron started creating many numerous bodies and copies of his intelligence.

B) The second part is a reasonable conclusion based on previous information. Ultron's conciousness is no longer bound to just a single body, but is maintained like a network across numerous bodies around the universe. BFRing one body isn't going to BFR Ultron's entire conciousness, and as such Ultron will absolutely be able to fly another body to Darkseid's location well before the end of the 1 week BFR.

C) I don't have scans, because I don't have a reliable website from which to search for and pull up said scans, nor do I own the comics any more.

Back