• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Ultron is capable of being able to defeat Cell's regen

But Cell can't beat him to death. At All.

Inconclusive for now, leaning on Ultron

Oh right he doesn't resist

Lurton should win by virtue of eventually mind screwing him as he has no resistance and can't kill Ultron

DMUA said:
Ultron is still like Hundreds of times more stronk.
Really? He would still be hundreds of times more powerful than Buuhan or Super Vegito? And is this Ultron's weakest form?

Shit, Cell is pretty ******. Ultron is a complete monster.

Pretty sure.

Ultron is like Hundreds Kilofoe range and Cell is a mere one kilofoe.

DMUA said:
Pretty sure.

Ultron is like Hundreds Kilofoe range and Cell is a mere one kilofoe.
Wait, I thought you were saying he was hundreds of times stronger than Buu.

I'm pretty sure Buuhan and Vegito are tens to hundreds of times stronger than Cell as well (mainly Vegito though, as fusion is pretty crazy).

Cell still seems thoroughly screwed.

Eh. I don't know nor care about Buuhan and Vegito scaling.

Ultron is not in the kilofoe range. If we're talking about Surfer, his feat needs evaluation still.

That said, I don't think either can kill eachother, but Ultron wins via mindhax

No the feat was already evaluated and accepted. 387 KiloFoe is what Up from scales to. That's makes him 387x more powerful. And he has Mins Hax. Remind me why this aint a stomp again (I'm seriously asking not sarcastic)?

This is a massive stomp if Cell's opponent is hundreds of times stronger than him, and he cannot do anything to incapacitate him.

BruceTheBatman said:
I didn't see such an evaluation. I just saw Matt saying he thinks we should use it.

If it is actually so, then yes, stomp
Matt didn't even comment on the calc...I'm genuinely not being eude or stand offish but dod you even click on the link? Because Matthew can't evaluate acalcs since he's not a calc member and he didn't comment on the calc anyway. Are you talking about the thread?

Guy...even if Cell regenerates from it what make you think he will still be conscious afterwards? And don't get at me with that "Ultron is a killer" bullshit since he's also a scientific and tactical genius. He would eventually realise that he can't kill Cell so he should just knock him out.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Also AFAIK 387x isn't enough for Ultron to negate his rege
Are you suggesting to me Gohan had over 400 Kilofoe of power up his sleeve? And was holding himself back by 400X against the Solar Kamehameha?

Cause.....

no.

That's just dumb.

Besides Ultron has much better Regen Cell could only dream on negating as well as factories to rebuild him if he somehow dies.

I've been told by other people that it takes far more than 387x to negate regen.

What's wrong with making a thread even if you don't know the characters very well?

@arrogant if you don't know much on the character, then all you're doing is setting the thread up to be either a mismatch, a stomp, or spite.

DMUA said:
E V E R Y T H I N G
Not really.

Theglassman12 said:
@arrogant if you don't know much on the character, then all you're doing is setting the thread up to be either a mismatch, a stomp, or spite.
I can know enough about them to know whether it's a stomp or not by looking at their profiles. And I have made several of threads in which I don't know one or both characters and it's gone just fine.

You also forget the fact that the solar system range is GIGANTIC as hell to the point that having 4-B matches by itself might be stomps cause the AP is so large and wide that the other character cannot do anything.

Weekly and Gar told me a character's AP needs to be far higher than that of their opponent to negate regen. Can't remember or find where unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back