• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman Zero revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be one of perhaps a few revisions I will be doing for The Ultra Series. It's going to be simple. Simple.

There are a few tweaks I'd like to make to his profile and a truckload of powers that are missing from his Powers and Abilities section. I also feel that there needs to be more keys for his future appearances.

What I want to do

• First and foremost, completely revise Zero's entire page. I've been waiting for this one for so long but yes, his page needs update. What needs to be changed;
-His keys are currently a mess, thank me for that, but now I'm going to fix it. I already have a new code ready at my disposal for this exact moment.

That was regarding his page structure.

• Next up is his tier and keys;
-For the most part, he's still going to be at varying levels of 4-B. But with the creation of X's profile, I believe it's time that I continue further with the power-scaling process. In the aforementioned Ultra's movie, X gave Zero a power-boost and X at the time was already well past baseline 3-A. Well past, not way past.

-Note that the tiering isn't complete at this point, like I said before, this is going to be one of a few CRTs I'm going to make for the verse.

-For his keys, it will end up looking like this by the end of my revision:

Keys: Techtor Gear | Debut Movie | Side Story 1 | Movie 2 | Ultraman Saga | Ultra Zero Fight | Ultraman X movie

For now that's done, let's move on to his powers and abilities section.

• For one, he's missing an awful lot of powers that have been showcased throughout his days.
-Soul Manipulation is one. Though this was heavily implied, I'm still not sure on this one however. Anyway, in his third movie, Zero was seen bringing back his potential host from the dead in this strange ethereal realm. If future installments are anything to go by, this strange scenery is pretty much an astral realm of sorts. Bringing us to our next topic; Zero should also have resistance to it. Why you ask? Well, it's a bit strange as to why since it was never explicitly shown, but still heavily implied. In the final installment during Zero's prime, his soul was overtaken by Belial, corrupting him the same way Alien Reiblood did to Belial himself.

One thing of note is how his inner parts are shown. In much the same way, now that I think about it, how an Ultra's Inner Lights are shown during later installments, the scenery showing both Zero and Belial's souls is a dark place with heavy rain falling on them. This isn't exactly an out of place representation of an Ultra's soul since something like this happens before but we're not going to touch on that. But yes, near the end of the series, Zero manages to attain a new power from within himself which is pretty much how he could cast Belial out.

Actually, to sum it up; Zero should have Soul Manipulation and resistance to it due to him fighting back against Belial's soul after he was possessed. Should also serve as extra justification for his Mind Manipulation resistance since he pretty much resists Belial's powers by the end of Ultra Zero Fight.

• Next would be, Statistics Amplification.
-In two of his extra forms, Zero has the ability to temporarily increase a certain stats depending on which form he takes. With StrongCorona, one of his new forms, he can increase his strength with not apparent trade-offs. With LunaMiracle, Zero can increase his speed.

-One power exclusive to SC is Air Manipulation; In order to trap his opponents, Zero can hurl them high up into the air in a hurricane. Works in space, lol.

-LM has more powers; They include; Holy Manipulation (He can purify enemies with a technique), Empathic Manipulation (Can calm enemies down), Soul Extraction (Exactly what it says, Zero could extract 4 souls from an enemy that absorbed them. Next up would be Power Nullification; That of Type 8. In Ultra Zero Fight, he managed to sever a creature's reliance on his enemy's power to stay alive.

-There should also be more since the two extra forms he had were results of his fusion with two other Ultras. Though, I wouldn't really bother putting them in or at the very least put in that he should theoretically possess their powers.

-Lastly, his arsenal in Shining Form. Time Manipulation; The last feat Zero performed in UZF was reversing time on perhaps a universal scale in order to bring his friends back to life. This one technique however, greatly drains his energy and after undoing Belial's actions, Zero himself doesn't remember what happens. The latter might not be a weakness per se, it's probably due to him having no experience with the form at the time. Other feats of Time Manipulation is during Ultra Fight Orb, which is actually an installment from later but still counts, when he creates a realm where time is faster inside than it is outside. (Pretty much the Hyperbolic Time Chamber but more portable). He should also theoretically have Time Stop. A fusion from a later Ultra (Although it's a game-exclusive form) showed this ability. One of the components for the fusion is Shining Zero.

-Speaking of the HTC, Zero should also have Spatial Manipulation to go along with it.

-Resistance to Possession; Following Shining Form's attainment, Zero is no longer susceptible to being possessed as the form is exactly what prevents that from happening.

I'll look at this later for now I am adding categories for the Ultra profiles

If I remember correctly in the Ultraman Geed movie Zero also sent himself and Orb into the future using Shining Star Drive. Does this count as time travel?

@Peter

Wait a minute, really? Wow. I still haven't seen the movie but I never cared much whether somebody spoiled the movie to me or not. So anyway, what's the context behind the scene, how did it go?

EDIT: By the way, yes, that would count as Time Travel.

Well let's see here Galaktron MK.2 was fighting against Orb, Geed, and Zero at the sam time and forced them to use all their forms to defeat it. Orb and Zero shielded Geed which seemingly made it seem like they disappeared. But later on it's revealed Zero went into Shining Zero Mode to send himself and Orb into the future so they can recover and wait for Geed and the others there.

Yeah that's the part that made Geed angry and charge straight in. I'm kinda lucky the chinese dub is already out. Otherwise I would've had to wait a couple of months for the subs.

Yeah, guess I'm counting on you when I need to know 'bout some stuff from the movie. Say, what happened to the Kushia? Just in case you don't spoil it for the others, just reply to this on my wall. And uh, how many Galactrons appeared?

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Oh dear, I forgot but there will be one more key. It doesn't have any change in tier at all but I thought I'd let you guys know.

EDIT: Make that 2. I'm deeply sorry for this, I myself have no idea how I could have overlooked these details.

So did you forget to add time travel to Zero's profile or are you going to add it after the movie comes out?

@Mr.Cutlery

No problem. I am glad to try to help.

I thought it was confirmed Beyond is stronger? Well, I mean it was at least confirmed to be more suited for combat.

suit for combat not stronger shining will only use for some special case like time reverse but it's stronger, i mean the forehead beam of shining form is more powerful than any of the other form

Well, you do you. I'd like to think that Shining and Beyond are actually equal. Just that Shining has greater usage of powers but isn't for combat whereas Beyond fits that parameter and only imbues some of his Shining powers for certain attacks. Which we've yet to see. If ever.

This is an old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back