• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman Victory content revision (redo)

Okay, first off, I'm not sure if you guys would care but I'd just need a little 2 cents on this matter. If it's a no-go, that's it. Just close the thread afterwards.

In this, I will once again attempt to give "proof" to Universal Ultra Series.

First, an introduction to the new characters that should receive and started this scale of power.

Judar Spectre as well as Father of Ultra. Both of whom are the perpetrators for this revision thread.

Like in the previous thread, I've said that Judar attempted to destroy the universe by spreading his distortions throughout the universe. He managed to do so but is only a few steps away from completely destroying the universe when Father of Ultra stopped him by sealing away his distortions, with Judar along with it. From what I understand so far with the series, it would be that despite it, the scene, simply being a story for Ultra Father's experience. It's actually pretty legit. Surprising right? Even though the way Judar did it was by using Spatial Distortions which could have been classified simply as Hax.

I think with that, the feat should be, I don't know 3-B I guess? At least. Scales to Juda, Father of Ultra, the original Grand King who received a good portion of his power (Heck, he was brought to life with his powers) as well as Ultraman Taro in his fusion form or probably in Ultraman Story alone. And with time, Judar could be potentially 3-A.

A few things to consider as to why this might just work:

• Portrayals of character as well as how they were handled within their appearance. Why this? Likely because the series is too serious when there are characters like Judar.
  • The characters themselves. Such as Father of Ultra or Judar, their characters are made to actually bring to life the idea of actually making a point in the series.
  • That, or the fact this was made long ago where shows like these don't really an explanation for such acts and were simply so for the sake of the story.

That's the first Judar, our next one is the latest incarnation of him, Judar Spectre. I think for this one, I should just skip to why or how he could be of similar power.

• The settings and the fact he was re-introduced to this spin-off. I think you can understand why it's like this since he was being used as a way to further increase the characters' powers I guess. Or, so the character in question can be improved or maybe it's just as a spotlight to him.
  • Again, portrayals of character. Even more so in this one where they decided to introduce the Deus Ex Machina of further solidifying the proof of character's powers. The one we call, Ultraman King.
However, since there was a few differences in Judar Spectre, there will also be a few changes in his stats as well? For starters, he was only resurrected, unlike the first one who had been around for quite a good amount of time. With that fact, I think his stats should be significantly lower because, I think this simply came to me because of the fact his resurrection was caused or accelerated by an outside force with a different power source, which would then, to me at least make the character not outright scale-able to his previous incarnation.

As for scaling, he should be scaled to Ultraman Victory in his Knight form, Ginga during Ultraman X's season, Ultraman X (Exceed X form) post-training with Shou as well as his brother Mold.

I know this was taken simply from claims and statements but with Father of Ultra's stories we could somewhat conclude this as he's talking through personal experience on the events. Believe me, he's been through a lot of wars to back up his claims. I think with that, Judar himself should be a factor as well since he was quite confident he could redo or even outdo and complete his goal.

Just read again a certain thread and I'm not sure if the legitimacy of this would even be possible.

Well, hope it's read-able(?) enough to not cause headaches when scanning through it.

Forgive me, but I had some issues following this, probably because I don't know to much about Ultraman (though I plan on watching the original series soon). I take it that "Judar" nearly destroyed the Universe and "Father of Ultra" defeated him? In that case Multi-Galaxy level+ seems like fine.

Eh, that's understandable. Given what you said about your memory of it starting and ending with a video tape of one of its' installments (Do tell however, what was it?)

Y-yeah. That's sorta fine, I mean honestly, with what I have right now it seems impossible to give a definite rating for the characters. (btw, I definitely recommend starting with the original)

However, I think I'll wait for a bit before actually concluding with this thread.

I dunno, I vaguely recall Ultraman being at a carnival though. My mom owned it since she was a kid so its probably from the original series.

Well, I think either "At least Multi-Galaxy level+, possibly Universe level" or just "At least Multi-Galaxy level" could work here. I'll see what others think. If this doesn't get much traction by tomorrow, remind me to highlight it.

Well, it would help a lot if you tried to make your posts structured and straightforward.

@dark. Yeah I think that rating is good enough going with what was said in the scene.

@ant. Huh, what, is it because I seem to sidetrack a lot in my post? But anyway, I will try to edit it a bit.

Well, after rereading this, I suppose that a 3-B rating may be reasonable. Just make sure to include a brief explanation.

@Ant. Alright, thanks for giving that idea. Don't know why it never struck to me.

@Crop. Okay then.

But damn I might need to do major revision on Victory's page as well as create the Ultra that came before him because that's who his BoS version scale to. But, guess that won't be a problem.

Back