• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman Tiga : R'lyeh Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraman Tiga Movie : Final Odysey .

There island called R'lyeh Island . That island have two pocked dimension : Sea and Space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQgLY5n6Xs

In 53:21 - 53:48 Darramb bought Tiga through a flour and enter Pocked Dimension , where full of sea exist

in 1:00:47 Hudra pushed Tiga to wall and enter another pocker dimension , where actual space exist .

in 1:01:48 - 1:02:25 countless star appeared .

In 1:04:21 - 1:04:55 Iruma stopped Zoigar with Bomb on real world and pushed Tiga and Hudra back to real world .

In 1:14:17-1:17:19 Tiga defeat Kamila with Glitter Form and R'yeh island collapsed .

R'yeh island have connection with their realm . For example when Captain Iruma use bomb on real world she not only stopped Zoiger but also pushed Tiga and Hudra back to real world .

There a scene about Darramb bought Tiga into sea realm through the floor and Hudra bought Tiga into space realm through the walls . This is more proved to see R'yeh island really connected with their realm .

There statement about Dark Tiga is more powerful Kamila , Hudra and Darramb however due to Daigo lack of evil Due to an evil heart, he could not demonstrate the full power of that form. After Tiga defeat Kamila R'lyeh Island begins destroyed .

Here some rating .

Glitter Tiga > Demonzour Kamila > Gatanazoa > Normal Tiga = Full Power Dark Tiga > Kamila > Tiga Blast > Hudra > Tiga Tornado > Darramb > Half power Power Dark Tiga .

Since we see actual space and counless stars did anyone agree Tiga level around Multi Solar System / 4A ?

Presumably everyone during the events of Ginga S movie.

EDIT: Also, there were no planet-sized asteroid. Just ones many times the Ultras' size. But the stars were legit. And there aren't anything saying there weren't planets there in the first place.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Presumably everyone during the events of Ginga S movie.
EDIT: Also, there were no planet-sized asteroid. Just ones many times the Ultras' size. But the stars were legit. And there aren't anything saying there weren't planets there in the first place.
Thanks for correction .

If everyone during events of Ginga S movie get scaled to this feat what about Ultraman from showa era ?

For me most showa Ultraman should scaled to this because during Ginga series they join Dark Spark War .

https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Multiverse

I don't think so. Ginga is a little weird with its continuity so I don't think we should use that as support.

Mr.Cutlery said:
I don't think so. Ginga is a little weird with its continuity so I don't think we should use that as support.
Why not ? Most Ultraman from showa era join dark spark war and most of them appeared on new generation era .

Yes, but those Showa Ultras who appeared later would be compared to the Ultras who are already in the 3-A range.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Yes, but those Showa Ultras who appeared later would be compared to the Ultras who are already in the 3-A range.
What about X , Orb , Geed and R / B ? Did they get scaled to this feat ?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Maybe, who knows.
I think yes because many crossover like Ginga with X , X with Orb , Orb meet Geed and Geed meet R/B is canon .

Ginga movie S and side story like Ultra Victory is canon that why it's feel really weird to see showa doen't get scaled to this feat .

I don't know about the series. But you told me "Inside that island there actual space countless star". If this is true that sounds 4-A. However that's not my call to upgrade since I don't know the series itself.

Ryukama said:
I don't know about the series. But you told me "Inside that island there actual space countless star". If this is true that sounds 4-A. However that's not my call to upgrade since I don't know the series itself.
Did you see video around 1:01:48 - 1:02:25 ? countless star star appeared .

I don't have time to watch the video I'm going to sleep. Also I don't know the context. You should probably ask some other more knowledgable staff

Alright, guess it's time I explain a little bit, give it some context.

To be honest, I made a lot of assumptions here, but my reasoning for the starry space being legit is by tying it with R'lyeh's origins. In the mythos itself, it's said that the island contains strange geometry and all that stuff, right? Who's to say that it wouldn't have anything like this?

In the movie, only two extra realms were shown, one of an underwater ruin, and the other, this.

RurueStarSpace
That's just one shot that I can get.

But yeah; although vague, the depiction of the scene where the realm appeared made it clear that it was indeed a physically separate plane containing asteroid fields and even distant stars. Numerous.

Then, the reasoning behind as to how the plane is connected to the island is that in one scene, a character detonates a bomb in the surface, or real world. The resulting explosion blew up not just the area the bomb physically was, but also somehow affected the plane the Ultras were fighting in, indicating that although physically separate, the pocket dimension and the island are still very much connected.

Quoting myself from another thread:

"In short; It's something to do with R'lyeh's bizarre characteristics, for all we know, the starry dimension Hudra took Tiga into might have been an actual space contained within the island."

I'll get to the scaling later.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Alright, guess it's time I explain a little bit, give it some context.
To be honest, I made a lot of assumptions here, but my reasoning for the starry space being legit is by tying it with R'lyeh's origins. In the mythos itself, it's said that the island contains strange geometry and all that stuff, right? Who's to say that it wouldn't have anything like this?

In the movie, only two extra realms were shown, one of an underwater ruin, and the other, this.

RurueStarSpace
That's just one shot that I can get.

But yeah; although vague, the depiction of the scene where the realm appeared made it clear that it was indeed a physically separate plane containing asteroid fields and even distant stars. Numerous.

Then, the reasoning behind as to how the plane is connected to the island is that in one scene, a character detonates a bomb in the surface, or real world. The resulting explosion blew up not just the area the bomb physically was, but also somehow affected the plane the Ultras were fighting in, indicating that although physically separate, the pocket dimension and the island are still very much connected.

Quoting myself from another thread:

"In short; It's something to do with R'lyeh's bizarre characteristics, for all we know, the starry dimension Hudra took Tiga into might have been an actual space contained within the island."

I'll get to the scaling later.
Thanks for explain about R'lyeh island .

with all the reasons stated above, i agree with the scaling on Tiga. i don't have any questions at the moment (mainly because im not familiar with Tiga much).

Can somebody summarise if and how some character created an area with countless stars, and if you know that the stars weren't simply an illusion?

I am also uncertain how we currently rate star-creating feats, as Star level x number of stars, or by the size of the entire space. It may be better if you ask Azathoth about it.

Well...

• The area was tangible (Not much of a supporting evidence).
  • Required a sort of spatial manipulation or portal to access, and could not be exited through conventional means by flying out of it.
  • Consistently required to be on the island's surface in order to access, indicating the idea that the areas were "a part" of it.
That's all I have for now, I could try and examining the scenes showing the realms again.

EDIT:

But at least we share thoughts on asking Azathoth on this.

Antvasima said:
Can somebody summarise if and how some character created an area with countless stars, and if you know that the stars weren't simply an illusion?
I am also uncertain how we currently rate star-creating feats, as Star level x number of stars, or by the size of the entire space. It may be better if you ask Azathoth about it.
We don't know how R'yeh island have pocked dimension but you can say that place already exist before Tiga reborn .

My theory about R'yuh island is that place have owner named Gatanazoa and Kamila use his hatred for transfrom into Demonzour to defeat Tiga . However Tiga transfrom into Glitter form to defeat her and R'yah island sinking and destroyed . Tiga also defeat Gatanazoa on his final episode .

Tiga series inspired by Cthulhu Mythos .

You can look Mr.Cutlery .

Well, I am uncertain. You can ask a few of the following staff members to comment here if you wish:

Ryukama

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Kepekley23

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

The video quality is not very good and I don't have knowledge of the context here, but from what I can make out from that video is that they went to another dimension through some kind of portal, fought there for some time, and then there was an explosion which flung them back onto the island through the same portal.

Can't make out if there were stars in that dimension but I don't think the whole dimension was destroyed.

I had a feeling that question will come up after I said that.

Well, since the dimensions were contained within the island itself -shown, or told by us when the characters have to go through the walls or floors of it in order to enter and the fact that an explosion from the real world could affect it-, and the main antagonist is the one holding it up, it scales to the main character.

EDIT: Basically,

• The island where the pocket dimensions reside is brought up and sustained by the main antagonist, who the MC defeats.

And what proof is there that the stars are real for the island, and not just visual effects?

Antvasima said:
And what proof is there that the stars are real for the island, and not just visual effects?
Because we see Hudra and Tiga flying on actual space .

During on the time when Hudra and Tiga chased each other we see countless Asteroid and Star on the space .

Did you watch video around 1:01:48 - 1:02:25 ? Countless star appeared .

Also that picture posted by Mr.Cutrely actualy star .

Okay. I suppose that seems more reliable then, in case it really was a pocket universe and not just an island.

You need more staff input though.

Mr.Cutlery said:
  • The island where the pocket dimensions reside is brought up and sustained by the main antagonist, who the MC defeats.
The island seems to be a gateway to that dimension more so than containing the dimension itself.

@AKM

Okay. Then it would not be a useful feat.

AKM sama said:
Mr.Cutlery said:
The island seems to be a gateway to that dimension more so than containing the dimension itself.
But the dimension connected with real world .

The fact is After Tiga defeat Kamila R'yen island started collapsed and destroyed .

Antvasima said:
Okay. I suppose that seems more reliable then, in case it really was a pocket universe and not just an island.
You need more staff input though.
Ok .

Then we just need to waiting more Staff input .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back