• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman Tiga : R'lyeh Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKM sama said:
Honestly, at this point, I'm just wondering whether any of these were usable in the first place. I thought they were, but more and more questions kept getting brought up, and it makes me doubtful.

And although I understand why you'd think so, can you elaborate?

That said.

@Saint Unless I give the go, don't make any threads yet.

@Dark I'm curious.

Actually, has there been any other feats that are similar to this one?

Well, what I mean to say is that the island seems to work as a gateway to that dimension and simply destroying/holding the island up doesn't mean destroying/holding the dimension it transports to.

For example, it seems similar to how Kami's lookout from Dragon Ball works. You can go to another dimesion through a small building but destroying that building doesn't mean that the dimension it takes to is also destroyed. Or holding/moving the building doesn't equate to holding/moving the dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back