• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTRAKILL - a slight revision for speed and AP (and other stuffs)

Jerry59

They/Them
Speed upgrades for High-tiers
The High-tier of the verse and above will be upgraded to High Hypersonic+ (either Mach 95 or Mach 85.8, or just both)

AP upgrades for Leviathan
Brutal difficulty has arrived, which upgrade this Leviathan feat to 10.1 Kilotons. Most enemies that used to be bosses (Swordsmachine, Ferryman, etc.) will scale to this feat, since you can't say every High-tier is as strong as Corpse of King Minos. You can take a look at my sandbox for better understanding

Resistance
V1 must have Resistance to Heat, as it can withstand the heat of Greed's gold dust, Streetcleaner's flamethrower, Virtue's heavenly beam, Swordsmachine's selfmade blade, survive falling into lava, and can even slide on it. V2 and possibly other Mid-tiers may also have this Resistance.

Oh and, one thing I'm not entirely sure about. Since Jackhammer can parry and break Idol, it can be counted as V1's AP, its maximum damage is 10 (13.5 for Pump Charge), so V1's AP can be, either 23.8 Kilotons or 138 Kilotons . This will also scale to V1's durability as it can withstand Pump Charge explosions

small changes uwa :3

Last edited:
Speed upgrades for High-tiers
The High-tier of the verse and above will be upgraded to High Hypersonic+ (either Mach 95 or Mach 85.8, or just both)
The calcs are fine I think, but I don't think these would scale to any characters besides those that performed the feats (because clearly V1 can't keep up with this kind of speed), though I prefer if they're labeled as "High Hypersonic+ in short bursts" on the profiles.
AP upgrades for Leviathan
Brutal difficulty has arrived, which upgrade this Leviathan feat to 10.1 Kilotons. Most enemies that used to be bosses (Swordsmachine, Ferryman, etc.) will scale to this feat, since you can't say every High-tier is as strong as Corpse of King Minos. You can take a look at my sandbox for better understanding
I'm pretty sure you need to get someone to re-evaluate a calc if you changed it significantly since the last evaluation. Also:
  • "Weren't you gonna try finding the Leviathan's weight via density of its stone composition" (Because it was mentioned Demons were made of stone)
  • "oh yeah turns out the results were lower so uh, adios i guess"
Why didn't you add that to the calc? Lower or not, I think you should've still included the result from the stone density method.

On the other thing, as much as I dislike scaling video games enemies to the player character, I don't agree with removing Corpse Minos from bosses that are intended to fight evenly with V1 (especially since the "Minos Feat" comes from V1 parrying it's attack with it's default arm). If it's that much of an issue, I guess you could have early bosses downscale from V1 and have it labeled as "At most Town level" or something.
Resistance
V1 must have Resistance to Heat, as it can withstand the heat of Greed's gold dust, Streetcleaner's flamethrower, Virtue's heavenly beam, Swordsmachine's selfmade blade, survive falling into lava, and can even slide on it. V2 and possibly other Mid-tiers may also have this Resistance.
Agreed
Oh and, one thing I'm not entirely sure about. Since Jackhammer can parry and break Idol, it can be counted as V1's AP, its maximum damage is 10 (13.5 for Pump Charge), so V1's AP can be, either 23.8 Kilotons or 138 Kilotons . This will also scale to V1's durability as it can withstand Pump Charge explosions
Un-agreed, that's absolutely Game Mechanics and there are verses that do this kind of scaling better (or make it somewhat functional, like the latter example)

"oh yeah turns out the results were lower so uh, adios i guess"
I actually accidentally deleted all of my pixel scaling while cleaning up storage. I still have the results from the calc when I sent it to others to see tho, it's 19500847.617595605671 kg. If I really need to, I will recalculate and update the blog (although I really don't want to waste another 40mins just to get a lower result, like... by how much, a few percent?)
On the other thing, as much as I dislike scaling video games enemies to the player character, I don't agree with removing Corpse Minos from bosses that are intended to fight evenly with V1 (especially since the "Minos Feat" comes from V1 parrying it's attack with it's default arm). If it's that much of an issue, I guess you could have early bosses downscale from V1 and have it labeled as "At most Town level" or something.
fair ig I'll wait for the mods to talk about this
The calcs are fine I think, but I don't think these would scale to any characters besides those that performed the feats (because clearly V1 can't keep up with this kind of speed), though I prefer if they're labeled as "High Hypersonic+ in short bursts" on the profiles.
sure I don't mind if it's like "HHS+ in short bursts" or the feat is only scale to Gabriel, Minos,... But can't we just assume that although its travel (or movement?) speed cannot reach Mach 95, its combat speed can? Like, if they really have speed burst like that, wouldn't they be able to... blitz and impale V1 instantly instead of just stopping in the middle of fight to let it know they're about to attack ?

Last edited:
Imo the Jackhammer should scale to AP, but keep it as "higher with the Jackhammer" instead of putting game damage values to it. We still see it absolutely annihilating things that the arms can't. If only someone could ask Hakita if the other weapons scale to V1's AP...

Back