• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can kill Aspirants that can fight Galactus, who in turn also killed Aspirants, what is the issue here?

No, because you have to take into account that every being's dreams across an infinite multiverse becomes a universe in Maginaryworld. It's astronomically above baseline.

@Nedge My "shove in the right direction" wasn't supposed to be taken literally. In combat, sure, I'd stick by that.

If you look at tge Note in the profile, there's extensive talk + scans as to why it's Fate Manip and not just Supernatural Luck or something. I just filtered it in a weird way.

Nedge1000 said:
ShadowWarrior1999, it seems like at least 3 times multiversal+ time an x multiply for Ultra Sonic
There's also the fact that Super Sonic is empowered by a thousand Chaos Emeralds from different universes iirc. Please correct me if I'm wrong (and provide a scan because I doubt this myself).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No, because you have to take into account that every being's dreams across an infinite multiverse becomes a universe in Maginaryworld. It's astronomically above baseline.
Not really... Just another infinity.

@Cal They were put into the Zone of Silence (or something) to forge together, and came out 7 stronger Emeralds that Super Sonic uses.

Shadow&TailsintheGreatHarmony

There'd be an infinite amount of beings. Each being can dream. Therefore, its an extra infinity. I don't think they're all dreaming up 2-A multiverses.

Elaborate. I don't doubt you, I'm just confused. What's the Zone of Silence? What happened before and after that scan? Why are we saying there was a thousand? That doesn't look more than a couple hundred.

@Wok There's a scan that tells you to play Sonic Shuffle to find out more about Maginarywirld business, and it's stated in the game each dream is a universe. Shuffle is canon to Archie but not vice versa.

I wouldn't go as far as to assume each universe has an infinite number of beings, but it's countlessly above baseline for sure due to all the dreamworlds.

I don't see why that would be more than one extra infinity though. Unless it's recursive and each dream has dreamers or something.

It's not. It would only be countlessly above baseline if a universe had an infinite number of beings. Any other route and it's just 2x baseline 2-A. If it were 2-B, they'd be so far into the tier they'd make Arceus and Khorne look like babies...possibly, but as 2-A, it's negligible.

But would it beat the Mario-verse though

Tho yeah, I'm gonna agree with Thonk and Superdog/cat here

Let me clarify. Say you were right and they were 1 quadrillion times baseline. 1 quadrillion universes would have to have infinite people.

Ok but we can't assume each individual universe has an infinite number of beings. We'd need explicit confirmation of that.

@Cal Yeah, not dssagreeing with you on that. But the last thread with their AP was never concluded and died out. Wouldn't it be good to settle it in a thread finalizing their AP?

I'd normally disagree with halting the thread, but it does seem like AP is the deciding factor here. It'd essentially decide how quick or long it would take for Ego to drain Sonic, which seems to be his only way of putting him down.

I disagree with the "Supernatural Luck" thing with his Fate Manip. My explanation was just wonky, and his Fate Manip is unpredictable in the way it manifests. That's basically why it's so hard to explain.

I should clarify.

Each universe contains a countless amount of people.

There are an infinite number of universes in existence.

You'd have infinite beings across the multiverse and then you'd add countless more infinites to it.

And then all of their dreams become universe-sized dreamworlds.

That's countlessly above baseline.

"Each universe contains a countless amount of people.

There are an infinite number of universes in existence.

You'd have infinite beings across the multiverse"

This bit is correct. But that's all.

That's not how it works. All those countlesses add up to infinity. There's no addition of an extra degree of countless and certainly not a multiplication.

It really wouldn't be. Countless is an incredibly vague term as is. It's not really relevant either way as the multiverse is just flat out stated to have an infinite number of beings. Countless doesn't come into play here regardless of that being the number for individual universes.

Infinity doesn't work like that

If you have an infinite amount of people put in infinite different rooms, that's infinity.

If you put 5 more people into each room, that's still the same infinity, but instead of 1+1+1+1+1+1+1 until infinity it's 6+6+6+6+6+6+6 into infinity.

Again. The total is infinity. The numbers used to add up to that total? Irrelivant.

Back