• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Shadow Cool, how does it help Sonic here?

Yes, all of Ego's powers were amplified to 2-A level when Galactus granted him his power

@Weekly How would that help your case that the fate hax won't affect his because its passive? I think its pretty simple that it will just rewire his abilities once its detected. It's not like it has a password or anything.

@MY Because that is making assumptions that the ability will do something that it has never shown to be able to do

WeeklyBattles said:
@Shadow Cool, how does it help Sonic here?
Yes, all of Ego's powers were amplified to 2-A level when Galactus granted him his power
I asked if it has feats of working on a 2-A.

Even so, I question how effective energy drain would be on someone massively stronger than him.

But then again the Fate hax is random as hell but I see your point.

But what is it about passive abilities that makes it so special from the rest that it can't be negated?

They don't need to, shadow. Assuming that Ego being upscaled to 2-A actually only affected one usage of his powers and not the rest is quite frankly absurd.

Even on the file though it notes that Ego killed dudes comparable to Lifebringer Galactus.

@Weekly It essentially works as a cosmic shove in the right direction. For example, Sonic using an ability that would end the fight instead of going in like he usually does. And no, it hasn't shown to be able to neg passive abilities (I think). It's been shown to have a situation essentially shift over into his favor through random means.

Sonic has bypassed Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation with Enerjak, he'd have no problem doing it here.

He's apparently 1000x his Super Self, who is comparable to people who create dream worlds from across the entire multuverse (I question it's legitimacy, but it got assumed to be 1 quadrillion baseline (again I find it questionable myself)

Wokistan said:
They don't need to, shadow. Assuming that Ego being upscaled to 2-A actually only affected one usage of his powers and not the rest is quite frankly absurd.
Even on the file though it notes that Ego killed dudes comparable to Lifebringer Galactus.
We don't assume Bill's hax works on higher-dimensional beings for example because it has no feats of doing so, even if he's 2-A. Otherwise he wouldn't have a bunch of losses

Sonic has the AP advantage. Energy drain is more effective against beings that are weaker.

Lightbuster30 said:
He's apparently 1000x his Super Self, who is comparable to people who create dream worlds from across the entire multuverse (I question it's legitimacy, but it got assumed to be 1 quadrillion baseline (again I find it questionable myself)
Ultra has a distinct AP advantage. I wouldn't put him more than 10K times baseline though.

Super Sonic is 285 times baseline, if my math was done right.

Ultra has a distinct AP advantage. I wouldn't put him more than 10K times baseline though.

Well like I said: I don't 100% agree with it. (Being quadrillion x baseline)

Regarding Sonic's AP:

There are infinite zones (universes) in Sonic's multiverse.

There's Illumina's dreamworlds in Maginaryworld, each being universe sized and created from the dreams of everyone in the multiverse.

Mega Man has his own multiverse as well.

Super Sonic managed to affect all of this in Worlds Collide. Ultra Sonic is even stronger than that.

Absorption would work fine on someone stronger than you. It'd just take a while.

How high is Ego in terms of baseline? If it's lower than cal's calc then we should agree that Sonic should have the Ap advantage and save the discussion about his actual ap somewhere else.

Ego's file seems to imply it's above lifebringer via its AP justification, but that doesn't make very much sense.

The real cal howard said:
Amend my above math to 428.5 times baseline for Super (not Ultra) Sonic.
Actually, you may need to divide this by 2, as I forgot Sonic shared his feat with Mega Man, halving it.

I guess fixing the rating is just a clean up than since the justification is on Ego's profile. I will fix it then.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Regarding Sonic's AP:
There are infinite zones (universes) in Sonic's multiverse.

There's Illumina's dreamworlds in Maginaryworld, each being universe sized and created from the dreams of everyone in the multiverse.

Mega Man has his own multiverse as well.

Super Sonic managed to affect all of this in Worlds Collide. Ultra Sonic is even stronger than that.
Reposting this.

Back