• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series Multipliers

So yeah now that we have settled the tiers it’s time to move on to the multipliers. These are the current known multipliers that I have found. So I just wanted to make sure and see if they are usable.

2x (2倍/二倍/倍増 Double/Two times) Multipliers​

Fire Golza‘s ultrasonic wave is twice as strong as normal Golza’s (Fire Golza is 2x Normal Golza).
Normal Golza is inferior to Multi Tiga while Fire Golza was capable of overpowering Multi Tiga. So Fire Golza being twice as strong as normal Golza is consistent.

By inheriting Agul V1’s light, Gaia V2’s ray techniques are twice as strong as Gaia V1. Gaia V2’s basic power is double that of V1. Gaia’s strength is doubled as V2. Gaia’s ray techniques power have doubled. The destructive power of Gaia’s punch is doubled. Gaia’s combat power is double his previous combat power. The destructive power of his punches are twice as high as before. The power of his beams are doubled.
Gaia V2 is Gaia V1 + Agul V1. So Gaia V2 being twice as strong as Gaia V1 is consistent.

Agul V2 is twice as strong as Agul V1.
Same as Gaia V2. Agul V2 is Agul V1 + Gaia V1 so it's consistent.

Meta Field doubles the user's power.

Dark Field halves the enemy's power and doubles the user's power.

Burning Mebium Dynamite is twice as strong as Mebium Dynamite (Burning Brave is 2x Base).
Burning Brave is often shown to be able to easily defeat the enemies that are capable of stomping Base Mebius. So it is also consistent.

Reionic Burst Gomora’s power is double Base Gomora's.
Reionic Burst Gomora is capable of overpowering enemies that could overpower Base Gomora. Same as the others it is consistent with its showings.

Photon Earth Taiga is about twice as strong as Base Taiga.

3x (3倍/数倍/何倍 Three/Several times) Multipliers​

Gua is 3x stronger than the Gua Siblings (Juda, Mold, and Gina) due to being a fusion of the three of them.
In their series Andro Melos, it is stated that Gua is the fusion and true form of the Gua Siblings. So it is also consistent.

Power Type made Tiga’s body several times stronger than before. Power Type made him 3x stronger than before. Tiga’s body is several times stronger than before. Tiga’s full body is several times stronger than before.
Bizaamo who could block even Multi Tiga's strongest attack with its electricity was overpowered by Power Tiga. Silvergon who was unharmed by Multi Tiga's Zeperion Beam was defeated by Power Tiga. So this multiplier is very consistent.

Sky Tiga is 3x faster than Multi Tiga.
Okay this on the other hand I'm not entirely sure. Like it is indeed shown that Sky Tiga is way faster than Multi Tiga but the difference is never shown to be so big that monsters and aliens as fast as Multi Tiga couldn't keep up with him.

Kyrieloid II is several times stronger than Kyrieloid I.
Kyrieloid I is on par with Multi Tiga while Kyrieloid II (Who is a fusion of multiple Kyrieloids) was straight up stomping Multi Tiga. So this is also consistent.

Strong Dyna is several times stronger than Flash Dyna.
Strong Dyna is capable of one shotting Neosaurus who was overpowering Flash Dyna. And Dyna is canonically supposed to be a better version fo Tiga so this is also consistent.

Corona Cosmos is Cosmos’ strength form so it should also be a several times boost.
Neo Baltan who is equal to Luna Cosmos was completely stomped by Corona Cosmos. So despite not having a stated multiplier I think it's fine to assume it's just like the other strength forms which is several times stronger than Base right?

Strong-Corona Zero is Strong Dyna + Corona Cosmos so it should at least be a several times boost.
Zero's speed and strength form were given by Dyna and Cosmos. So Zero's strength form scale to Dyna and Cosmos' strength forms.

Gaia SV multiplies power by several times. Full body is strengthened to several times its original. Full body and beams are several times stronger than before. The strength of his body is several times stronger than before.
Gaia SV is capable of stomping enemies on par with Gaia V2. As well as one shotting enemies that could no sell attacks from V2. So its also consistent.

Chaos version is several times stronger than the original. Chaos versions energy is several times stronger. Chaos versions power and ferocity is several times the original.

Future Cosmos’s beam is several times stronger than Eclipse Cosmos’s beam. And again Future Mode is several times stronger than Eclipse Mode. Beams are several times stronger than before. Power is several time his previous form.
Future Mode is Cosmos' equivalent to Justice's Crusher Mode while Eclipse Mode is Cosmos' equivalent of Justice's Standard Mode. So yeah also consistent.

Crusher Justice is several times stronger than Standard Justice.
Crusher Justice is capable of defeating enemies that could overpower Standard Justice. Crusher Mode is also able to hurt monsters that could no sell attacks from Standard Mode. Same here consistency with the power boost.

Cross Perfection is several times stronger than Future Cosmos and Crusher Justice’s normal beam.
Cross Perfection is capable of destroying Gloker Bishop which survived multiple attacks from the two of them individually. Same here consistent showing.

Junis Nexus is several times stronger than Anphans Nexus. Junis’ Particle Feather is several times stronger. Junis is several times stronger than before.
Anphans Nexus is comparable to Dark Mephisto while Junis Nexus is capable of easily defeating him. Junis is supposed to be Nexus' strength form so yeah also consistent.

EX Gomora is several times stronger than normal Gomora. Again EX form is several times stronger than normal form.
EX Gomora is capable of stomping both Zetton and King Joe Black at the same time. Zetton is capable of fighting Base Gomora, Litra, and Eleking at the same time and winning. Same with King Joe Black. EX Gomora is also capable of no selling attacks from Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness who is capable of overpowering Reionic Burst Gomora. And yeah very very consistent.

EX Red King is several times stronger than normal Red King.
EX Red King is capable of overpowering Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness which was capable of overpowering Base Red King. Same as EX Gomora.

Greeza Dark Thunder makes monsters go EX so it’s also a several times boost.

Exceed X’s destructive power is several times stronger than Base X.
Exceed X is capable of stomping monsters struck by Greeza Dark Thunder. Also consistent.

Base Victory scales to Base X while Knight Victory also scales to Exceed X so it should also a several times boost.

Hyper Zetton is several times stronger than normal Zetton.
Hyper Zetton is capable of fighting Fuma while normal Zetton is capable of fighting Taiga. Fuma is able to easily defeat Darebolic who was capable of overpowering Taiga. Pretty consistent boost here.

4x (4倍) Multipliers​

Neos and Seven 21’s double kick is more than 4x stronger than their individual kick.

Neldrant Mechalator is 4x stronger than normal Neldrant.

Grigio King’s flame breath is 4x stronger than Grigio Bone.
Girigio King was able to overpower the Triple Origium Beam which is Rosso + Blu + Orb all of whom are stronger than Grigio Bone. So yeah also consistent here as he overpowered an attack that’s 3x Grigio Bone.

Ruebe is more than 4x stronger than Rosso and Blu.
Ruebe is capable of no selling Grigio King's attack. Very consistent with him stomping Grigio King who is 4x Grigio Bone.

5x (5倍) Multipliers​

Powered’s Mega Spacium Beam is 5x stronger than Spacium Beam. Powered's beam is about 5x stronger than Ultraman's beam.
Powered's entire series is literally about him fighting stronger versions of Ultraman's monsters. And he is also capable of defeating Powered Zetton which is a stronger version of Zetton who defeated Ultraman. So it’s also consistent.

Grigio’s barrier is 5x stronger than her brothers.
Grigio is capable of blocking an attack from Snake Darkness and Tregear. Both of whom are way stronger than Ruebe. Very consistent as well.

King Joe Storage Custom’s firepower is 5x stronger than Windom Storage Custom.
It's also a thing stated in the series and we see that King Joe could fight and defeat monsters stronger than Windom. This I‘m not entirely sure like it is shown that King Joe is way stronger but it doesn’t seem like the difference is this large.

10x (10倍) Multipliers​

True Vortex Buster is 10x stronger than Ruebe’s normal Vortex Buster.
True Vortex Buster one shot Leugocyte who is capable of no selling attacks from Grigio Regina who no sold the normal Vortex Buster and one shot Ruebe. This is a one time thing that they used at the end of the series so it's honestly not that important. But still rather consistent.

20x (20倍) Multipliers​

Taro‘s Strium Beam is more than 20x stronger than Ace’s Metallium Beam during the Showa Era. And again Strium Beam is more than 20x Metallium Beam. And again.
Tyrant who is a fusion of seven monsters and could easily defeat Zoffy, Ultraman, Seven, Jack, and Ace. Was easily defeated by Taro. So Taro easily beat a monster that is around 7x the Ultra Brothers so him being 20x Ace is believable.

30x (数十倍/何十倍 Several ten times) Multipliers​

Super Taro is several ten times stronger than Base Taro. And again Super Taro is several ten times Base Taro.

Grantector makes Andro Melos several ten times stronger and faster than his Base. Grantector makes Andro Melos several ten times stronger than Base. Grantector makes Andro Melos fly several ten times faster. Grantector makes Andro Melos' telekinesis several ten times stronger than Base. Again Grantector makes Andro Melos several ten times stronger than before. Makes the wearer’s abilities several ten times stronger than before. Melos’ power was increased by several ten times after wearing it.
Andro Melos w/ Grantector easily defeated Gua the fusion of the Gua Siblings when Juda after reviving was capable of fighting Andro Melos w/o it. So this is also consistent.

Goldras is several ten times stronger than Silvergon. Again Goldras is several ten times stronger than Silvergon. Several ten times Silvergon. And again several ten times stronger than Silvergon. And again several ten times Silvergon. Once again several the times Silvergon. Once again several ten times stronger than Silvergon. And finally one last time several ten times stronger than Silvergon.
Goldras is capable of no selling Power Tiga's attacks and overpower him without even trying. In the databook it is also said that he was holding back during this fight as he didn't think Tiga was worthy of fighting him. And in series it only lost after it got its horn destroyed which heavily weakened it. And it is second only to Gatanothor who is the final boss in the series and was also only defeated when Tiga entered Glitter Mode which is also stated to be several ten times stronger than normal. So there is literally nothing contradicting it being this much stronger than Silvergon.

Chaos Ultraman Calamity is several ten times stronger than Chaos Ultraman (So difference between Eclipse and Corona is 30x minimum as Chaos Ultraman Calamity is a copy of Eclipse Cosmos with equal power while Chaos Ultraman is a copy of Corona Cosmos with equal power).
Eclipse Cosmos is capable of stomping Chaos Header Mebut who is capable of overpowering Corona Cosmos. Eclipse Cosmos is also capable of surviving attacks from Etelgar who is on par with Ultimate Zero. Eclipse Mode is also considered a fusion and not just a simple power up. So yeah Eclipse being 30x Corona is pretty consistent.

Wearing Armored Darkness makes the user several ten times stronger than normal.
Kaiser Darkness is on par with Ultimate Zero who is capable of one shotting Arch Belial who is stronger than Beryudora who is a fusion of Belial and 226 monsters (Whom are all way weaker than Belial but still somewhat comparable to Ultras that could somewhat hurt Belial).

Base Zero is weaker than Base/Kaiser Belial and Ultimate Zero matched and defeated Armored Darkness Belial so Ultimate form is a several ten times multiplier.

Shining is Zero’s strongest form and is thus a higher multiplier than Ultimate.

Ginga Victory > Etelgar >= Ultimate Zero 30x> Base Zero > Lugiel >= Taro > Ginga so the fusion should also at least be a several ten times boost.

Beta Spark Armor > Hybrid Armor > Ultimate Zero Armor = Ultimate Aegis > Armored Darkness (Several ten times boost) so Beta Spark and Hybrid Armor would also be a several ten times boost.

Weakened Belial Atrocious’ Atros Burst is several ten times stronger than Primitive Geed’s Wrecking Burst. And again Atros Burst is several ten times stronger than Wrecking Burst. And again.

900x Multiplier​

Zero’s newest form Ultimate Shining Zero is Shining Zero with the power of the Ultimate Aegis stacked on top of him.
This form is also stated to be Shining (>30x) x Ultimate (>30x) = Ultimate Shining (>900x). It’s pretty much Zero’s equivalent of Super Saiyan Blue (Super Saiyan stacked on Super Saiyan God).

Last edited:
I mean the sheer preponderance of evidence makes almost all of these multipliers valid and usable, the only one I'm not entirely sure about is the 900x Multiplier, in general, Multipliers that large need lots and lots of support, and I'm not seeing a lot of evidence that confirms such a multiplier is heavily supported

I mean the sheer preponderance of evidence makes almost all of these multipliers valid and usable, the only one I'm not entirely sure about is the 900x Multiplier, in general, Multipliers that large need lots and lots of support, and I'm not seeing a lot of evidence that confirms such a multiplier is heavily supported
The 900x is because it's not just one multiplier. It’s a form with two multipliers stacked together. Basically Zero's equivalent of stacking Super Saiyan on Super Saiyan God or rather in this case it's probably closer to Kaioken stacked on Super Saiyan Blue as it's stated in series and in the encyclopedia that he can't use the form for long and he still gets heavily injured after cancelling the form. It's stated in the official encyclopedia that it's a form where he stacks his two strongest forms on top of each other. The magazine also said Ultimate Shining is ultimate form x ultimate form rather than ultimate form + ultimate form. In series we also see that Zero first transforms into Shining form before wearing the Ultimate Aegis on top of it.

Though I guess it is true that the 900x multiplier is really big. But SSBKKx20 is literally a 20x multiplier (Kaioken x20) stacked on a 40-50x multiplier (Super Saiyan) stacked on another unknown multiplier (Super Saiyan God) that is way bigger than super saiyan. That's at least a more than 800x-1000x multiplier which is way bigger than this one and it's still accepted since it's just stacking two accepted multipliers. So why can't this one which is also two accepted multipliers be stacked together?

Last edited:
I accept the lower ones.

Higher ones are iffy at best.
I mean the higher ones like the several ten times (30x) ones are only limited to fusions and armors that are shown to be on par with or greater than fusions. And in series the gap between the base and fusions are huge just like every other series. It's just that we have an actual stated multiplier for fusions in the Ultra Series.

Last edited:
I mean the higher ones like the several ten times (30x) ones are only limited to fusions and armors that are shown to be on par with or greater than fusions. And in series the gap between the base and fusions are huge just like every other series. It's just that we have an actual stated multiplier for fusions in the Ultra Series.
Seems a bit better, i'll accept it for now.

Seems like it. I’m just waiting for Mitch to respond to my reply about the 900x being more than two multipliers rather than one before going on with the changes.

Well it is because it’s technically two separate multipliers being stacked on top of each other. If it were just one of them it would only be 30x.

And the one and only time this form was used by Zero was his first ever fight with this form which ended up with him getting pretty much stomped on despite the huge boost in power.

So yeah. I personally don’t see why the 900x is unusable if its two separate multipliers of 30x are accepted due to being consistent.

Wait Shining or Ultimate Shining? I mean not that it makes a difference as both of them are really awesome forms.

Ultimate Shine~

Anyways this thread actually been hooking my attention enough to respond here.

I didn’t look at all of them, just the first half but pretty much all of them are solid to me.

Though it seems the x900 one could be unacceptable but it looks plausible if that’s what the official materials describe it. IDK how else you can interpret the power buff otherwise.

Ahh I see. Yeah Ultimate Shining definitely looks awesome with the diamond like shine. But I also really liked Ultimate Zero’s first appearance where he just decided to go and slice a planet sized spaceship after getting the form. That was friggin amazing. Although Shining Zero’s first appearance of him pushing out Belial’s soul before proceeding to rewind time felt really holy and awesome. Ahh dang it I have no clue which of the three debuts are my favorite.

I see. Well I guess I have to give my thanks to you for responding and taking a look at it.

And yeah 900x could be unacceptable but I mean SSBKKx20 is literally accepted as being 800x at minimum. So form stacking with large multipliers have been accepted before. So if this doesn’t get accepted it would really feel like double standards.

Also this entire thread is a thing. Like those multipliers are way larger than a mere 900x and they were still accepted. So yeah.

WOOOOOO! Noice action!

Imma put that on my list of series to get into. Which I should do cuz that’s in the literal back burner of series to get into. I alreadY have one series about armored girls fighting with singing and music, and another about masked fighters.

Would make things more entertaining alongside a Steampunk Genre series that feature Cthulhu Mythos, a world of superheroes and villains and another with humans vs gods.

Mission accomplished. We managed to get another person interested in the ultra series.

But yeah Ultra Series is a pretty long thing that started in the 1960s so some of the series are rather old and have horrible subs. So if you want to start from the very beginning than I won’t stop you but just be warned that the English subs are terrible. My personal recommendation if you ever decide to start the series would probably just be to start with Ultraman Tiga. It is pretty much a standalone compared to the rest of the series due to being set in a different universe. And because it is one of the three most popular Ultraman series in the world the eng subs you can find online are actually decent for a series from the 90s. So it‘s probably one of the better places to introduce new people to the series. Also since you mentioned Cthulhu Mythos I’m just gonna mention it here. Quite a few stuff in Ultraman Tiga is inspired by Cthulhu Mythos. Heck the final boss of the series is literally based after a Great Old One.

Although if you want to just watch the series with nice visuals and effects I guess you could just start with the Ultraman Zero movies and side stories from the early 2000s than watch the new generation shows. But personally I recommend you start with the Heisei shows and if you can find good subs watch the Showa shows.

But yeah if you ever start watching and get interested come join us.

And yes I‘m promoting the series in a revision. We really don’t have many people to talk about the series with so the more the merrier.

Last edited:
Ok I guess the 900x Multiplier works, it’s not like there’s any actual issues with it, it’s just a really high number

Besides it isn’t like this is a HST Verse where every single thing will get scrutinized to hell and back

@Peter1129 ah I gotta THAT OLD...I see~

I have to get some ideas cuz I’m now part of a certain writing story website (Wattpad) and I gotta get story ideas for that there.

Probably revisit some other verses I finished earlier like Akame Ga Kill.

Yeah with how many shows there are in the series it’s actually kinda intimidating to watch them all. But many of the shows are really good despite being old so you should give it a try whenever you have time and is interested.

Lol. Well since this thread is pretty much over now. Do you want to see some more cool clips from the Ultra Series? Or do you want to listen to some nice osts and bgms from the series? Cause I’ll try everything I can to get another person into the series ovo.

Last edited:
Back