• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs WarGreymon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the fight. He has only done this twice under very specific circumstances. There is nothing saying he will do so here.

How will it not occur here? A giant energy ball overwhelms goku in both moments, and he absorbed them both. In this case, the same thing is happening, a giant energy ball overwhelms goku. If this only happened once, then I wouldn't bring it up since it wouldv'e been coincidence, but it happened more than once.

Are you serious? Natsu Dragneel uses his limited power nullification around 3 times in the series of Fairy Tail and it counts as combat applicable, but this isn't?

I bring him up because he has an ability that's rarely used, and it's accepted as combat appicable, so why isn't the same said for goku in this situation?

Two different verses, two different characters. I have no control over what happens in those threads.

Never said it wasn't, but more times than not, it hasn't been used outside of special circumstances.

Guess what, the blast stronger than him thing? That's what happened in both the Jiren and beerus fight.

Reppuzan said:
Not sure how Goku is going to dodge a Terra Force to the face at point blank range.
If my bias wasn't clear enough, WarGreymon X should take this.
If bloodlusted/moral off, maybe ...

Instant Transmission + Ultra Instinct = Ultimate dodging combo.

That doesnt say anything about him not being able to didge, if its a thrat his body auto avoids.

But his body Wouldn't?

Or the fact he should, since he doesnt need to think to move, he can actually plan. Are ya saying Goku loses control of his body when in UI? Because no, thats not what happens, he can control it too, it just does stuff for him when not needed.

You're kidding right?

Hes had it for less than 5 minutes, and it ran out.

Are we really gonna say hes not gonna do it? For such a flimsy reason since were using a form that hasnt even had half an episode on screen.

If it helps hes gonna use it.

Yes we are. It your faults for using it so early. He has never done so in UI and there is no in verse mechanic saying he has them. I am going for information shown.

It's only one person at fault her and that's OP, it aint my thread or l anyone else here's man.

What. Are you saying he doesnt have IT in UI?

If it is you're wrong. He doesn't lose abilities, hell, if he didn't use a ki blast in UI would ya say he couldn't?

He has it, nothing changed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He has never done so in UI and there is no in verse mechanic saying he has them.
Ok now you are just nitpicking. What proof do you have that dragon ball characters lose abilities with newer transformations.

How is IT going to help against a guy who if he punches, his arm is gonna break. Not only that, IT also require a hand movement to his forehead, more than enough time for a point blank Gaia Force ZERO to hit him. Even then, you are focusing on one move against multiple others + Overwrite + Acceleration Boost + Someone with a major AP advantage.

Let me rephrase myself. Show me a time in character UI Goku has used IT. In-Character, as UI when his personality was clearly different from normal. His main thing was dodging, not teleporting.

What you all are saying is that if Goku fought Seiya, he'd dodge every attack via Teleportation and UI. That's literally what you are saying. You are saying that he'd automatically dodge every hit. This ability is ripe for wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back