• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But to elaborate more on what specifically happened. So I picked part 3 first... I watched it while being unsure if it was where I was supposed to start or not. This was in 2017. I finished part 3. It was alright I guess, but looking back on all the anime I've watched before and after that point, it's not my favorite by any stretch of the imagination. I then guessed which part came next, like I had guessed which one came first, both guesses being inaccurate. I ended up on part 1. I proceeded anyway despite it being obvious that it was in the past relative to part 3. I couldn't get past the first two episodes without getting bored of it. I dropped the operation until further notice. Or until... about a year ago, or at least a few months ago. I then decided to get my shit together and learn which part is which and what order they go in. I was willing to give the series another chance. So I tried part 1 again since that's the start of the series. I made it further, almost to the end of part 1 I think. I just no longer felt like watching it at that point as I had other things to do and other series to watch, it was at this point I realized jjba might not be my cup of tea if it had such a low priority. At least I enjoyed part 3 more than part 1, showing the series gets better when stands are introduced, though from my perspective, only marginally so.

The last point I want to make is that not enjoying the series that much isn't the only thing preventing me from giving it a third chance. I'm also reluctant to get into the fandom for a few reasons. For one, if I were a jjba fan, people would call me a gay **** sucker similar to how people already think I'm a lolicon just because I'm a Touhou fan. Joining these types of fandoms only subjugates me to more of those generalizations. Second, already been over how they're toxic. I'm already a bit toxic myself because of how the Touhou fandom assimilated me, but you already know there's several things I dislike about Jojo fans, so that's why I don't want to become one myself. However, if I do become a Jojo fan eventually and hypothetically it turns out the community is not as bad as I thought, then the other thing still stopping me is that I'm not that interested to begin with. After all, I didn't like parts 1 and 3, so how could I be a fan of something I don't like? Still, it could turn out that the rest of the series is better than parts 1 and 3, which I don't know for sure. There's still a chance I might try the series again someday because of that, just don't count on it.
Well, I feel bad for people being stupid against u, anyways, the part names is Phantom Blood (part 1), Battle Tendency (part 2), Stardust Crusaders (part 3), Diamond is unbreakable (part 4), Golden Wind/Vento Aureo (part 5), Ocean Stone (part 6), Steel Ball Run (part 7), Jojolion (part 8)

Also, u shouldnt care to what people call u for watching/reading something

tenor.gif

Who actually gives a **** what other people think, better yet, who the **** is gonna call you that, if it's on the internet you'd probably be called that regardless of what you do. Also unironically read the Part 3 manga over the anime, the pacing for the anime is ******* ass.
Part 1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8
It goes in order.
You don't know the "Jojo fan unsucked ****" meme?

And yes, I know how to count. So it seems you completely missed the point I was making. I didn't know which number corresponded to which part. I didn't know "part 3" refers to Stardust Crusaders. Fans who know everything about the series like to call the arcs "part (number)" for short, but I didn't know that. In fact, I literally knew nothing about the series. Literally the only thing I knew about the entire series was its name. I had only heard the name a couple times and that someone described it as a "******* weird anime", so I looked it up on *********. I was very new to anime in general in 2017.

Last edited:
You don't know the "Jojo fan unsucked ****" meme?

Are you talking about the "become gay" and "become straight" meme? It's a meme. Also who gives a damn, there exists people who'll call you gay over literally anything, stop caring about what other people think, and I mean that in general, not just this, you'd be better off not giving a shit about what literal who's you'll never meet in your life think about a hobby or interest of yours, especially given your example, liking 2hu doesn't make you a lolicon for example either in the same way liking games doesn't make you a mass shooter.

Also Part 1 is arguably the worst part, and the Part 3 anime has some questionable pacing. I'd say watch Part 2 and if you like that, continue on. But if Joseph can't intrigue you then you probably just don't like it (which is unfortunate as you'll never reach Part 7, the best part by far, but it be like it do sometimes).

Actually wait, why are we even discussing this, that's pretty off topic, there's a discussion thread for these types of things.

Are you sure it isn't you who has these preconceived notions? Because gonna be real chief. You're the first I've seen unironically.

Also I can't believe Bern is ******* dead. Pouring one out.

That's a new one. But, so?
A meme is a meme, hell a few of them made me chuckle after I looked it up. But assuming the fact they're probably ironic and in good fun like the other types of these memes. Stop caring about what other people, you like 2hu, jojo, madoka, pokemon, mario, other media that has people bitching if you like it for some reason , etc, like it, nobody truly gives a **** and if they do who gives a shit? If this truly mattered nobody would be able to like anything because everything has people who are actively against it for some unknown reason.

Though fanbases are another thing entirely, I'd say just stick to yourself in some cases tbh if the fanbase puts you off.

hating is jojo is indeed a jojo reference so they screwed themselves over the moment they said that.
You thought you outsmarted me but i outsmarted your outsmarting!

Well you could always watch it secretly...
dw i get the points you're making, just giving an example of the unsucked **** meme so you're familiar with it
hqdefault.jpg
Despite of liking Jojo, this Meme is actually pretty funny for me (at least was at first), but meme was made not against regular fans but against some crazy fans, people who spams: "Is ThAt A jOjO rEfErEnCe? ", "ORAORAORAORA" "MUDAMUDAMUDA" and etc.

I also have seen ± same meme but about danganronpa with ace attorney fans when they see unsucked **** but that already turning more into ironic comedy which now used not only about Jojo fans but basically any fans, after all that's memes, they're meant to be taken with irony.

Also Kars FRA

soldier uniform is made of synthetic fiber and pretty sure it had metal on the soldier as well
Nazi uniforms were made from wool
If that was the case then why did Santana bother expelling the bullets from his body rather then absorb them

tbh I think he just dissolved his clothes and absorbed the rest wammu even absorbEd an entire line of soldiers but their clothes remained

Also the Pillar men rarely used absorption in character they did it like twice then just stopped using it in favor of using their respective modes

NOTE: GRAPHIC CONTENT

they seem to have absorb a piece of the chain he was wearing and the belt too

Tbh it looked like the chain broke we don’t know if it was really “Absorbed” as it could have just been dissolved by the harsh acidity
dissolved=/= Absorbed also we know for a fact that he doesn’t use absorption on things that were inorganic as Kars never tried to absorb Stroheim as he’d not get substance from it unlike absorbing humans or vampires

Also Absorbtion was something they used for eating not combat therefore when kars ascended he no longer needed to do such a thing when fighting Jonathan he used Hamon his blades and other animal features

Jonathan??

btw, Hmon negate durability on profile
I meant Joseph
You do realize Kars Was completely unaffected by Hamon as the Ultimate Lifeform and was literally using a far more potent version than Joseph’s with zero adverse effects and Hamon increased one’s strength but only negated the durability of beings weak to the sun also remember when zep said hamon didn’t affect metal?Metal can conduct hamon but it will ultimately pass through it as it cannot be stored in it

You do realize Kars Was completely unaffected by Hamon as the Ultimate Lifeform and was literally using a far more potent version than Joseph’s with zero adverse effects and Hamon increased one’s strength but only negated the durability of beings weak to the sun also remember when zep said hamon didn’t affect metal?Metal can conduct hamon but it will ultimately pass through it as it cannot be stored in it
you are confusing with Regeneration Negation (High-Mid, but only against opponents weak to sunlight)

Hamon negates durability normally: Durability Negation (via Hamon)

btw, unless if it was immune to energy manipulation it should work. maybe metal would even be better ig

Shadow is mindless in this form, so he won't do stuff like time stop or range abuse. However someone made a good point that Kars might not be able to absorbe inorganic beings, is this true? I do remember he not trying to absorbe cyborg Stroheim

Yeah, Stroheim was able to actively touch Kars without being absorbed since he was inorganic, so the votes should be removed since absorption wouldn't work

Shadow is mindless in this form, so he won't do stuff like time stop or range abuse. However someone made a good point that Kars might not be able to absorbe inorganic beings, is this true? I do remember he not trying to absorbe cyborg Stroheim

Yeah, Stroheim was able to actively touch Kars without being absorbed since he was inorganic, so the votes should be removed since absorption wouldn't work

the problem is that stroheim as a said in the video based on santana powers, that gemrnas soldier had some of his parts.

also Kars have much other way to ignore durability

All that Stroheim did was build a robotic body with enough strengh to beat Santana, which is why Kars calls him out that Santana is far weaker than the others, not that the body was made to resist aborption because they used Santana's body parts, burden of proof is on you to prove the body was made to bypass absorption instead of just being inorganic
also Kars have much other way to ignore durability
What other ways then? All votes were based on aborption GG

At least we know that Kars won't go for absorption now

What other ways then? All votes were based on aborption GG

At least we know that Kars won't go for absorption now
Body Control (Like vampires, Pillar Men can easily control their physiology, and Kars can grow bladed appendages from his limbs; Santana, a weaker and less evolved Pillar Man, was capable of controlling his own skeletal structure and can control even tiny pieces of his body separately)
Possession (Pillar Men are able to invade bodies and control them. When reduced to a nervous system, Esidisi was able to invade Suzi Q's body and control her)

Vibration & Energy Manipulation (Through a unique breathing technique, Hamon users can draw out vibrations from their blood flow and create energy waves with the properties of sunlight, capable of transferring it towards objects and people. This can be used to harm any opponent weak to sunlight through contact with any living or non-living thing charged with Hamon), Durability Negation (via Hamon)

though the first ones are pretty much out of characther
hamos is in-character but if it dosen't work then no wincons for kars and we should bloodlust him basically

Back