• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate lifeform vs US president

Ultimate Kars

No Love Train

Speed equalized

Kars 2
Kars

Funny valentine and dirty deeds done dirt cheap by yare yare dong-daxov2l
Funny Valentine

In character Funny and Bloodlusted Kars

1) Finding an alternate Kars is a difficult task for Funny given that Pilar Men are nearly extinct. And OG Kars is literally in space.

2) If Funny tries to directly grab Kars he gets absorbed, this also applies to alternate Kaars.

3) If by chance Funny is able to pull the trick and bring the alternate Kaars, Ultimate Form Kaars can simply detach his hand and make it touch the alternate version to make both explode with little to no trouble.

1) I don't think he actually has to physically "look" for a person.

2) he doesn't have to touch you to use his ability.

3) Kars has no prior knowledge for this fight, so he doesn't know what Funny can do.

Junkoposter said:
1) I don't think he actually has to physically "look" for a person.

2) he doesn't grab have to touch you to use his ability.

3) Kars has no prior knowledge for this fight, so he doesn't know what Funny can do.
1) Yes he does. That was the whole point of the last part after he got hit by Tusk Act 4. He had to meet his alternate selves to pass the stand before he died. He needs to find them.

2) I didnt say he needs to, but Funny doesnt know about that ability so he may as well try it.

3) Kaars has an IQ of 400. He can easily deduce that there is something wrong with the alternate Kars just like the protags did in the show.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Does Funny grab alternates or D4C? Also, he can simply body shift if he starts getting absorbed.
Funny only needs to get people between two objects while grabbing them or using D4C.

Thing is, if Kars sees the trick once, Funny wont get a second chance.

Not voting, but pointing ot some things.

• Finding alternate versions of must people shouldn't be a problem as all dimensions are based of the one where Valentine is.
  • Funny doesn't necessarily have to touch Kars, just throw him a tree or something. If anything, by how this ability works he's more likely to not touch him.
>"If by chance Funny is able to pull the trick and bring the alternate Kaars, Ultimate Form Kaars can simply detach his hand and make it touch the alternate version to make both explode with little to no trouble."

Only the hand, if not little more than it would explode. I highly doubt Kars being that careful, this added that the other Kars may want to go much less careful that his other.

>"Thing is, if Kars sees the trick once, Funny wont get a second chance."

Not really the case as it can very well be interpreted as having something to do with the specific spots where is used, or him being able to use it freely, or many other possibilities. As smart as U. Kars may be, he's not going to be fully aware of something without enough information.

>Finding alternate versions shouldnt be a problem.

Yes it should. Funny and Kars are not fightning in alternate dimensions. They are only fighting here. Funny never met Kars before.

"Only the hand, if not little more than it would explode. I highly doubt Kars being that careful, this added that the other Kars may want to go much less careful that his other"

Speculation. They explode on contact. Nothing is especified about a hand not being enough. Kars is careful.

"Not really the case as it can very well be interpreted as having something to do with the specific spots where is used, or him being able to use it freely, or many other possibilities. As smart as U. Kars may be, he's not going to be fully aware of something without enough information."

>Event 1: Kars sees Funny disappear. Funny may try or not to paradox asap, maybe yes, maybe not. If he tries to do the old fashion style Kars will get the information he needs just like the protags. If Funny just randomly shows up alongside an alternate Kars, UL Kars will be even more careful.

? Seems like a severe disadvantage for how Valentile usually fights, which is in a multiverse that takes as a base the universe where he is. This comes from the guy proposing that the sponge effect should be a in-universe thing that should not apply to other verses.

A whole head of DinoDiego only blew up the head of AW Diego, money of Hot Pants only blew up that. In what moment is shown, stated or implied that a part of someone that blew up the whole thing?

Eficiente said:
? Seems like a severe disadvantage for how Valentile usually fights, which is in a multiverse that takes as a base the universe where he is. This comes from the guy proposing that the sponge effect should be a in-universe thing that should apply to other verses.

A whole head of DinoDiego only blew up the head of AW Diego, money of Hot Pants only blew up that. In what moment is shown, stated or implied that a part of someone that blew up the whole thing?
Then I will rise the question:

If Funny is fighting Kaars in all alternate multiverse, but only one of them has D4C, what stops all alternative Kaars from murderstomping the Funny they are facing?

PaChi2 said:
If Funny is fighting Kaars in all alternate multiverse, but only one of them has D4C, what stops all alternative Kaars from murderstomping the Funny they are facing?
Well, given that an AU Johnny didn't have ACT4, other versions of others characters were kinda just there in the background doing nothing, and how easy it is for Valentine to find other bodies, I would say that he would have as much of an easy time finding stuff in other universes as he always has due to the mechanics of his ability not being widely explored and we only having what he has shown to base of all assumptions. The more dangerous foe he had was Johnny at the end, and had the time to go "I will kill you Johnny Joestar!" with one of them and switch bodies multiple times.

"Well, given that an AU Johnny didn't have ACT4, other versions of others characters were kinda just there in the background doing nothing, and how easy it is for Valentine to find other bodies, I would say that he would have as much of an easy time finding stuff in other universes as he always has due to the mechanics of his ability not being widely explored and we only having what he has shown to base of all assumptions. The more dangerous foe he had was Johnny at the end, and had the time to go "I will kill you Johnny Joestar!" with one of them and switch bodies multiple times."

You... Didnt answer my question.

What stops all the Kars from murdering the disarmed human they are put against.

Nothing "should" except (infinite) probabilities, in one universe Kars may have done nothing in combat so far, in other Kars may recently be arriving at battle, or may not be there yet, in other Kars may not even have his ultimate form. All things Valentine has experienced before.

Back