• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Force Zero ~Side Story~ Revisions

So basically I found out about the Ultimate Force Zero ~Side Story~ novel for Zero's 10th anniversary and there's quite a bunch of important stuff from the novel. So I decided to make this thread along with some of the other information I found from databooks.

And here's the English translation of the novel. Let's get started

High 3-A (Accepted by Ogbunabali and Elizhaa)

First let's get some stuff partially related to the novel done. So it's been stated multiple times that the universe is infinite

From the perspective of the infinite universe, human is a really small existence, but in their heart there is light that surpasses that universe.

An infinite universe that has stirred the dreams of people since ancient times. A confrontation between two aliens unfolds there. The stage has shifted to Earth, and the two sides have finally come to blows...

コスモスワールドは無限大ですから!Because the Cosmos world is infinite. Too lazy to get a translation for the whole thing but this line from the interview outright says Cosmos’ world/universe is infinite.

And here in the novel they said this for
Boundless means having no boundaries and ends. And synonyms of the word includes endless and infinite. In the Chinese translation of the novel they also used the words 无垠. And in Japanese the closest word to that is 無限 Mugen which is infinite. I don't have the original Japanese novel as it seems to be locked behind Tsuburaya Imagination which requires a Japanese account so I don't know what the original Japanese text said about this part of the novel. But yeah this is just supporting evidence on the universes in the Ultra Series being infinite.

So I propose that the current 3-As in the series should become at least 3-A, likely High 3-A due to the universes in the Ultra Series likely being infinite.

Low 2-C (Accepted by Ogbunabali and Elizhaa)

So as some of you may know in this thread the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb was accepted as at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C due to there not being enough evidence that it affected the timeline. However as it turns out this was mentioned in the Ultimate Force Zero novel that came out months after the thread was made.
The place Zero is going to is the Waterfall of Time a place that as shown here exists outside of the universe.
Here it's stated that the bomb could destroy space-time and the entire universe had it not been stopped midway by Ultraman King. And not only that the effects of the bomb also affected the Waterfall of Time which exists outside of the universe so its range isn't limited to just the universe. They outright stated that the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb blasted the Guardian's physical body to another era from the future. Which shows the bomb is indeed capable of affecting even the timeline of the past before the bomb itself was even created.
The Guardian of Time is somebody that exists in the Waterfall of Time so his perception of time is different from Zero's which was why in the novel it said to the Guardian the events of Crisis Impact was not long ago but to Zero it was a long time later. The novel takes place after Ultra Zero Fight but before the New Generation Era even began which means this took place over 81 years before the events of Crisis Impact which supports the fact that to Zero this event hasn't happened yet and won't happen for a long time.

Also the description for Low 2-C on the Tiering System said this

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

The Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb meets most of the requirements here so I propose that instead of at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C. The Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb should be changed to at least Low 2-C, possibly higher as we now have undeniable proof that the bomb is capable of destroying the space-time, affecting even the past timeline before it was created, affecting an entire universe with the universes in the Ultra Series likely being infinite in size, and affecting places outside of the universe where the time of the multiverse converges. Which means the bomb itself is somewhat above baseline Low 2-C and should get a possibly higher rating due to having range greater than one universe.

This would also make every character that is currently at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C scaling from the bomb to outright Low 2-C.

Shining Zero Multiplier (Rejected by Ogbunabali and Elizhaa)

And now we are on to Zero and oh boy there's quite a bit of upgrades. First off we have Shining Zero which actually has enough evidence of a multiplier now.

So first of all during the New Generation Era we've known that Future Cosmos is about 2x stronger than Ultimate Zero due to the scaling
Eclipse Mode Cosmos is 150x baseline 3-A due to being tens of (at least 20x) times stronger than Corona Mode Cosmos who is comparable to Base Ginga who is 7.5x baseline 3-A.

Ultimate Zero is 300x baseline 3-A due to being many (at least 4x) times stronger than Base Zero who scales above Dark Zagi who is 75x baseline 3-A due to being an order of magnitude (10x) stronger than Base Ginga lvl characters.

Future Mode Cosmos is 600x baseline 3-A due to being several (4x) stronger than Eclipse Mode Cosmos who is 150x baseline 3-A. We used the 4x high end of several in this case because Future Mode Cosmos is comparable to Crusher Mode Justice who is stated to be many (at least 4x) times stronger than Standard Mode Justice who is comparable to Eclipse Mode Cosmos.

Shining Zero scales above Future Mode Cosmos due to his statement about being the strongest Ultra Warrior during the events of the Ginga S movie.
And now in the novel even after the mindless physical body of the Guardian of Time singlehandedly defeated the entirety of Ultimate Force Zero.
Zero still believed that if he had Shining he could defeat it.
And this was proven when the future Zero came to save him in Shining managed to injure it
When previously it required the combined power of Ultimate Zero and the other four members of Ultimate Force Zero whom are all comparable to Base Zero to damage it.
This is Ultimate Zero who is 4x Base Zero + the other 4 members of Ultimate Force Zero whom are all comparable to Base Zero. So in total this was 8x the power of Base Zero. So Shining Zero being at least 2x stronger than Ultimate Zero is actually pretty consistent.

Zero Abilities/Resistances (Abilities accepted but Resistances rejected by Ogbunabali and Elizhaa)

And as it turns out Zero also gained quite the ability and resistance upgrade from this novel.

In order to gain control of Shining form, the Guardian of Time gave Zero a trial to swim through the vortex that is concentration of all the flow of time in the Ultra Series Multiverse. And in the Ultra Series Multiverse there are Countless x Countless numbers of universes. The current known multiverse is already countless in number but there are still unexplored areas where countless other universes have branched off from the current multiverse long ago.
We know that in this case the world is referring to the multiverse and not a single universe because the Waterfall of Time exist in a place outside of the universes. And it's been known for a while that in the Ultra Series each and every universe has its own flow of time.

Here in UGF1, Zero says he will can Rosso and Blu back to their own space-time. The correct translation here is space-time as they said 時空 Jikū and not 次元 Jigen which is dimension.

Here in UGF2, Zett says the same about how in this space-time there's another him.

And in the Taiga movie, Isami tells Katsumi how they couldn't detect Tregear was here because time moves differently on their Earth.

And in the GRF Voice Drama, Ribut says how it's possible for a universe to have a different history with Izana saying that might not be true for all which means it is possible for some to be completely different.

So this would mean Base Zero would have countless x countless layers of time manipulation as well as existence erasure resistance. As he straight up swam through the literal concentration time that could wipe him out of existence.
Also in the novel they revealed that Shining Zero can indeed slow down the time of a target to the point where they have been stopped in time. Also his Time Manipulation was shown to override the Time Manipulation of the Guardian of Time's physical body.
So Zero should outright have Time Stop on his profile and his Time Manipulation would be beyond basic Time Manipulation as he could overwrite the Time Manipulation of another character. Also its mentioned that Shining Zero's Time Manipulation is connected to the Waterfall of Time
Which means that his Shining Form's Time Manipulation is potentially also countless x countless layered as the Waterfall of Time is where the time of all universes converge in one.

So this is what I propose to be Zero's new Time Manipulation description.

"Shining can create temporal fields that accelerates, decelerates, and even stop the time of whoever and whatever is caught in it. His time powers can override the Time Manipulation of the Guardian's physical body. It is also stated by the Guardian's conscious spirit that his powers are connected to the Waterfall of Time itself, where the time of all universes can be converged, hinting that Zero might be capable of the same level of feat."

And this to be part of his Time Manipulation Resistance description

"To control Shining, Zero was forced to swim through the combined time flow of all universes, of which there are countless upon countless of in existence, and if he was to be distracted for even a moment he would be erased. He has also described the experience as grinding his body to dust."

Summary/TLDR

3-A
characters becomes at least 3-A, likely High 3-A

At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C characters become outright Low 2-C

Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb becomes At least Low 2-C, possibly higher

Zero's Shining Form should be at least 2x stronger than Ultimate Form

Zero has a Countless x Countless layered Time Manipulation and Existence Erasure resistance as well as more forms of Time Manipulation as well as his Time Manipulation being two layered and potentially Countless x Countless layered due to being connected to the Waterfall of Time.

Last edited:
Which staffs should we bring this up to? I feel like we should probably get Ogbunabali since he was the one to make the bomb 3-A likely Low 2-C in the previous thread a year ago.

Yeah, Ogbu is probably the one we should ask, and maybe someone else for the extra input, DontTalk or KingTempest, maybe?

I just remembered I didn't actually contact Ogbunabali, my bad. But I did ask Everything, since he was in the cosmology question thread I made so he should be (sorta, kinda) familiar to the stuff brought up.

I guess this is fine

Fair play here.

The first excerpt is pretty blatant.

Shining Zero Multiplier
This is a hard no. We don't do mulitplier stacking like that. And anything that high would need a specific feat at that level associated with it as well regardless anyway.

So this would mean Base Zero would have countless x countless layers of time manipulation as well as existence erasure resistance. As he straight up swam through the literal concentration time that could wipe him out of existence.
I don't know where the "countless x countless layers of resistance" is coming from, this looks like normal resistance to Time Manipulation. And I didn't see anything indicating a resistance to Existence Erasure.

So Zero should outright have Time Stop on his profile and his Time Manipulation would be beyond basic Time Manipulation as he could overwrite the Time Manipulation of another character. Also its mentioned that Shining Zero's Time Manipulation is connected to the Waterfall of Time
This seems fine.

I guess this is fine

Fair play here.

The first excerpt is pretty blatant.
Alright thanks
This is a hard no. We don't do mulitplier stacking like that. And anything that high would need a specific feat at that level associated with it as well regardless anyway.
I see. Well sucks. Guess we’ll still just treat it as massively stronger than Ultimate which is 4x Base.
I don't know where the "countless x countless layers of resistance" is coming from, this looks like normal resistance to Time Manipulation. And I didn't see anything indicating a resistance to Existence Erasure.
The countless x countless layers of resistance came from the fact that the vortex Zero swam in is the concentration of all the flow of time in the world. Since it’s explicitly stated in series that each universe has its own separate flow of time that’s why we believe in this case the world is referring to the multiverse and not a single universe. And the Waterfall of Time exists outside of the universes which further supports that it’s likely not limited to just a single universe. And in the Ultra Series it’s stated that there are countless universes that have branched off from the current multiverse in which there are also a countless number of universes.
This seems fine.
Alright thanks

The countless x countless layers of resistance came from the fact that the vortex Zero swam in is the concentration of all the flow of time in the world. Since it’s explicitly stated in series that each universe has its own separate flow of time that’s why we believe in this case the world is referring to the multiverse and not a single universe. And the Waterfall of Time exists outside of the universes which further supports that it’s likely not limited to just a single universe. And in the Ultra Series it’s stated that there are countless universes that have branched off from the current multiverse in which there are also a countless number of universes.
I still don't see how that constitutes countless x countless layers of resistance instead of normal resistance. Them being more timeliness there doesn't make more versions of time nor does it even go through resistances or something, unless specifically stated otherwise in the verse itself.

Ahh I see.

Also I still need to get some more staffs to look at this before it can be implemented right?

Since it's about higher tiered stuff, yeah it's better to have other staff look at it as well.

Alright I messaged the three users listed under knowledgeable users and two other staffs that participated in the previous thread. Hope that's enough and that they respond.

So it’s waiting time again.

Oh right almost forgot. If somebody downscales from High 3-A they would still be High 3-A right? Cause like there are a few characters in the series that are 3-B downscaling from 3-A by 2x and 10x. And now that the universes are accepted as 3-A likely High 3-A structures how do we treat these characters? I assume we treat them as some weird thing like 1/2 or 1/10 baseline High 3-A which is still High 3-A right?

Last edited:
Oh right almost forgot. If somebody downscales from High 3-A they would still be High 3-A right? Cause like there are a few characters in the series that are 3-B downscaling from 3-A by 2x and 10x. And now that the universes are accepted as 3-A likely High 3-A structures how do we treat these characters? I assume we treat them as some weird thing like 1/2 or 1/10 baseline High 3-A which is still High 3-A right?
Yeah, they'd still be High 3-A.

Oh man, this is great, thanks for looking over.

Looks like it's mostly concluded, I thought I should bring this up as well. Since the application of the time powers actually extends to Time Stop, should he have resistance to it as well? I'm aware that normally time resistance doesn't equate to time stop resistance as well, but again, the use already includes it in the verse's context so it only seems logical that he'd have it.

Thanks for the input. So I guess we should probably get one more staff to okay this before we can implement it right?

Also what do you think about what Mr. Cutlery said about his resistance?

Since the application of the time powers actually extends to Time Stop, should he have resistance to it as well? I'm aware that normally time resistance doesn't equate to time stop resistance as well, but again, the use already includes it in the verse's context so it only seems logical that he'd have it.

So uhh bump? Can this be implemented or what? We kind of have another revision after this so I was hoping to get this done as soon as possible.

Seems like an abundance of evidence in the OP, I also generically agree with Ogbunabali

Thanks Mitch! Also what do you think of what Me.Cutlery said?
Since the application of the time powers actually extends to Time Stop, should he have resistance to it as well? I'm aware that normally time resistance doesn't equate to time stop resistance as well, but again, the use already includes it in the verse's context so it only seems logical that he'd have it.

Last edited:
Back