• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugly fat bastard arrested by teenage cop with rubber gun - Chisato Nishikigi vs Logan Lee (0/7/0)

● ------------------------------------- ●
During an international field trip, things go awry as Korean students from J High gets involved into a series of fights with several criminals and terrorists. One in particular is Logan Lee, who ends up beating up both baddies and some annoying students who tried to arrest him. Things get stranger as he ends up being confronted by a certain blondie who happened to try and apprehend him for both property damage, vandalism, and resisting arrest.

"Shit. Everytime I deal with yellowheads they always use guns and all that."

"Guess that's a no to surrendering?"
  • SBA. Naturally their 9-B keys
  • 5-10 meter distance.
  • Location = Local City with a nearby junkyard which may have weapons and cover. It's currently midday
  • Speed equalized, Both in character
Worst handstandder (Scales above 1.8 MJoules)

Local Kid Kicker (Scales above 3.6 Mjoules)

I regret everything and nothing. This is all for you @Veloxt1r0kore I know I said I wanted to do Eli Jang vs Yor but I'll save that for when AP stuff is done. Also want to send a dialogue blurb?

bqTOitk.png
f6268-16604116099143-1920.jpg

Last edited:
You fr took an inspiration from my matches format albeit imperfect 😂
So what make him won over Chisato advantage here?
See I wanted to write an actual intro to them meeting but I realize I don't know Chisato enough lol. And I definitely cannot mimic your pro OST finding skills but it was worth a shot.

Anyway, the rubber bullets would not be so effective against Logan considering he can literally sit down daydreaming for a few minutes while enemies are hitting him with metal bats. They'd still sting though just not as much.

Logan also has a serious LS advantage and could pretty much shut down Chisato if he grabs her.

But the biggest thing is his adaptability and stamina. This guy can take a lot of damage and keep on chugging. The environment is also not flat so they can have cover against each other, but I might change that if it's too unfair

Oh shoot by the look at it you're right, he also have sort of AP advantage here
Well she her acrobatict and analytical prediction can still do her favor here but she can't defend herself forever and by that time she's going to be defeated, his adaptation is serious key to win here
So yeah can't say much here, Logan take this

It's not like he's completely invulnerable to damage- but he definitely does shake off most attacks. But yeah chubbiness too strong man.

Edit - He can still be hurt by the likes of Systema (Durability negation op) and probably sharp stuff

Back