• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi VS Loid Forger (0-7-0)

Alternate Title: The Best Lycoris Fights Westalis' Greatest Spy

• Speed is equalized.
  • Chisato has a day of preparation time.
  • Battle takes place at a foggy forest.
  • Both start 25 meters from each other and not within each others line of sight

"It's a great day today, and I feel great. I'm so thankful!": 0
"Now I remember... I wanted to create a world... where kids wouldn't have to cry": 7
"Never Gonna Give You Up": 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3758928.jpg
Loid.Forger.600.3016744.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit I can't pit Loyd against Logan because he has guns. Is this what it feels like to be Random finding WWE Fights?

Anyway
Loid has a massive stamina advantage. Stealth is a heavy factor and he already has AP. Chisato's is a bit better but thats no use if you cant see your enemy. Some anti-bullet Kevlar to deal with paint bullets.

Yeah I think this is pretty much a gg ez for him. Especially with the location

Voting Loid.

Damnit I can't pit Loid against Logan because he has guns. Is this what it feels like to be Random finding WWE Fights?
Logan VS Yor
Anyway
Loid has a massive stamina advantage. Stealth is a heavy factor and he already has AP. Chisato's is a bit better but thats no use if you cant see your enemy. Some anti-bullet Kevlar to deal with paint bullets.

Yeah I think this is pretty much a gg ez for him. Especially with the location

Voting Loid.
Vote Counted

Can't say much here, if Maki Harukawa is a budget Yor, Chisato is a budget Loid here, which mean Chisato fight a better version of herself, on top of Loid having a pretty good information analysis which would give my man an edge here

Back