• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local cop deals with Budget Kenshiro - Chisato Nishikigi vs Ye Hao Yue

nbwHsH1.png
600px-LycoReco_Chisato_Pistol-under-fire_Ep2.jpg

108626550-tokyo-japan-october-20-2016-venus-fort-of-shopping-mall-for-women-.jpg

After a local fatty managed to elude capture from Chisato, she is informed of another individual that's also causing trouble fighting with some international gangsters.
  • SBA. Naturally their 9-C keys
  • 30 meter distance
  • Location = Local City Mall in Japan
  • Speed equalized, Both in character
  • Both have basic knowledge about the other
Fingered someone to death (No clear calc but he kicked a T-rex and he broke down some walls. Casually 1 Megajoule for dropkicking a T-rex)

Cute cop Waifu (Scales above 1.8 MJoules)

Last edited:
Actually, the instinctive reaction doesnt seem powerful at all (I don't even think it qualifies for Instinctive reaction, seems more look good senses and skill feat), the acrobatics justification doesn't seem like Acrobatics at all, and his soul and power shiz doesn't seem powerful.

He'd probably neg Chisato when she comes in range, and the fact she can't predict him, but that doesn't magically make him able to dodge every single bullet unless he actually outskills her that hard.

Also, range. They are 30 meters away, Chisato has a gun, and he does not have any ranged option, so Chisato could just kite him.

Until I'm given some skill feats for this dude, I'm neutral for now.

Now make him fight Yoon-seok.

Actually, the instinctive reaction doesnt seem powerful at all (I don't even think it qualifies for Instinctive reaction, seems more look good senses and skill feat), the acrobatics justification doesn't seem like Acrobatics at all, and his soul and power shiz doesn't seem powerful.

He'd probably neg Chisato when she comes in range, and the fact she can't predict him, but that doesn't magically make him able to dodge every single bullet unless he actually outskills her that hard.

Also, range. They are 30 meters away, Chisato has a gun, and he does not have any ranged option, so Chisato could just kite him.

Until I'm given some skill feats for this dude, I'm neutral for now.

Now make him fight Yoon-seok.
Fr? Dang. I was hoping it would count as IR since it's automatic defense the moment he's ready

I forgot to say but for Acrobatics it's more he's really good with parkour and can pretty much hop and jump around with ease.

For range options he is adaptable enough to start picking up weapons but yeah Chisato will have that advantage. He is good skillwise (whole prodigy and constantly dealing with assassins) but yeah he will get hit by rubber bullets unless IR exists

I genuinely thought of that matchup too lol. Since it's either get oneshot early or get out adapted.

Back