• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think saint-14 takes this.

Manreaper will absolutely kill him if it hits, ghost or not. The other diseases aren't going to be was fast acting though. The Vex can infect people physically, entering their bodies and minds as they're transformed into vex. Some vex even exist merely as ideas, and as such can likely corrupt on such a level. Saint-14 was completely unstoppable until the vex created a weapon specifically to counter him and drain his light personally, which even then he managed to kill. Typhus should eventually affect him, but I don't think it's gonna be in time, and power null/stats reduction are resisted. There's also the issue that the plagues need to touch him. Normally this isn't an issue, but saint-14 has access to the sentinel subclass, which lets him project a huge void barrier that wrases things that touch it. Considering his namesake exotic is designed for the void subclasses, pretty sure he's gonna be making use of them quite a bit. I'll go saint 14 via resisting long enough, void manip to block attacks and erase typhus, and some of his other abilities like destroying time and power null helping out a bit.

Destiny vs Warhammer 40k is such a good idea

I'll go with Saint 14 FRA, Wok makes good points and I know the man has good knowledge on both verses. 10/10 on match idea.

Why? You don't need admins to conclude a vs thread.

But Kal is the only admin here

Well, grace is done. I'll add this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back