• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 5 Immortality Changes

From what I gather, this is what has been decided.

Type 5 - My suggested Immortality. I'll come up with text later.

Type 10 - The current one we have.

Type 11 - Azzy's suggested Immortality.

I do not understand the guys why you created so many types of immortality. Most of them simply mean that the character has some other specific abilities or power tiers.

@The Everlasting

It seems considerably simpler to mostly keep type 5 as it is, with a better clarification, and possibly add your version as type 11. That way we won't have to search for any profiles that currently have type 5 listed, and change the numbers.

@Ant

That seems reasonable.

@DarkLK

Presumably because we saw multiple patterns in Immortality that went beyond our initial definitions of Immortality.

@DarkLK

Actually, I think that Polar-kun was the one who listed most of them.

There are such a small number of pages with Type 5 that it wouldn't be a big issue.

I see nothing wrong with our Immortality variants. (Though it should be noted that the basic structure of both our Immortality and Regenerationn pages is copied from OBD's. This is far too ingrained into our pages to bother changing it though).

For example type 10. It is useless if it is just another basic property of tier 1-A.

Well, I do not particularly mind having these types of immortality, and as Promestein said, they are too ingrained into our pages to change at this point.

Then you just need to clearly distinguish between them. There must be a clear difference in definitions.

Yes. Agreed. Type 5, 10, and 11 seem to risk to partially overlap.

Back