• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology for Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this was done multiple times before, but I'll propose different argument this time.

So the main reason it was rejected because we don't equate ones ability to exist after plot and history destruction as conceptual non-existent. However, it should be note that she didn't delete characters from plot and history literally, but their xxx.chr file instead, their fondation of existences aka the very reason why they exists, which also ultimately erased the other fundamental existences such as all histories and narrative as chain effects. This does equate to conceptual erasure, in my opinion, so Monika capable to exist after her "monika.chr" is deleted is adequate as Type 2 NEP.

Last edited:
cover2.jpg

I only found 2 CRTs which proposed with totally different reasonings iirc. How many times this had been done before?

Last edited:
Ogbuna already debunked the point about narrative/plot ersure would grat you NEP type 2 ,which is rejected.

Which I'm completely aware of, the main point of this CRT is said EE deletes ones fondation of existences, aka the "xxx.chr files", narrative/plot and spacetime/history destructions were just merely chain effects from said erasure.

I honestly don't see how it does not equate to conceptual erasure if she deletes the very fondation of existence. Maou Gakuin for instance, if it's a good example, has origin/source/root which counted as ones conceptual existences with similar reasons.

I honestly don't see how it does not equate to conceptual erasure if she deletes the very fondation of existence. Maou Gakuin for instance, if it's a good example, has origin/source/root which counted as ones conceptual existences with similar reasons.
because he dosen't errase the cocnept of them?

Plot Errasure =/= Concept Errasure

because he dosen't errase the cocnept of them?

Plot Errasure =/= Concept Errasure
It is not just a plot erasure, and you don't need to be called a "concept" in order to have a concept, you just need something equate to it, order and root from Maou Gakuin might be good examples.
Not going to ask for Appeal to Authority, but does anyone have a Theard Discussion about it?
About what, exactly?

I was asked to comment here, but it is not my area. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back