• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two war machines duke it out (War Machine vs Metal Gear RAY)(0-7-0)(concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Ray is in its MGRR key
  • War Machine is in his Mark 1-3 key
  • Fight takes place on a city street
  • there's a 24-meter distance between the two
war-things

War Machine: 0

Metal Gear RAY: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
MGR is >156 tons
WM is 173 tons

one is small and nimble and has thin heat beams. The other is huge and a bit wonky on its feet but flies fast, spams rockets and has a plasma heat ray.

MGR also has the LS advantage.

While WM is way more nimble, MGR has machine guns capable of harming Raiden and is extremely resilient.

Overall i think that MGR could probably melt WM with a single blast of its plasma canon so I vote MGR high-diff

MGR is >156 tons
WM is 173 tons

one is small and nimble and has thin heat beams. The other is huge and a bit wonky on its feet but flies fast, spams rockets and has a plasma heat ray.

MGR also has the LS advantage.

While WM is way more nimble, MGR has machine guns capable of harming Raiden and is extremely resilient.

Overall i think that MGR could probably melt WM with a single blast of its plasma canon so I vote MGR high-diff
counted

The RAY UG in MGRR was literally built in a way to be able to fight Cyborgs like Raiden with all it's new weapons since Metal Gears are becoming obsolete thanks to the Cyborg Tech developed by the Patriots and it was able to actually fight Raiden for a prolonged period of time and even Fodder Cyborgs that Raiden stomps are very skilled combatants since practically everyone in MGRR has at least some level of CQC implemented into their fighting style nowadays. For those who don't know, CQC is Big Boss, Venom Snake and Solid Snake's ******* Cracked Martial Arts Style that let them skill **** practically all of their opponents throughout the series and Raiden is trained in it as well since he literally did Snake's Missions in VR Training before the events of MGS2 as far as I'm aware. All the UGs that fight Melee Style have to compete with opponents who can use that to whatever degree they're proficient in. Not saying every Cyborg and UG are as skilled as Big Boss, Venom Snake and Solid Snake but they do have some modicum of that skill in their arsenal so this RAY is kind of a monster in Skill, even if it isn't as smart as War Machine.

Back