• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Z-Mech vs War Machine (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (7-0-0) (Grace)

I think Imp take this, he has stamina and Range advantage, and more haxs variety, this can give him the victory in this battle of attrition

Imp fra

Besides his forceshields, I don't know what other hax has the Imp over War Machine, who has a slight advantage in AP and a big one in LS and movement with his flight, can resist his electricity and has a Danmaku of this level. For the range it doesn't make any sense that War Machine is only several dozen meters considering that his main weaponry is bullets and missiles that have ranges from hundreds of meters to kilometers, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter that much since the initial distance is 24 meters. Regarding the stamina, I honestly don't see the relevance of it, it's not like the fight would last days or even hours

Besides his forceshields, I don't know what other hax has the Imp over War Machine, who has a slight advantage in AP and a big one in LS and movement with his flight, can resist his electricity and has a Danmaku of this level. For the range it doesn't make any sense that War Machine is only several dozen meters considering that his main weaponry is bullets and missiles that have ranges from hundreds of meters to kilometers, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter that much since the initial distance is 24 meters. Regarding the stamina, I honestly don't see the relevance of it, it's not like the fight would last days or even hours
@Dragonite007, you wanna respond to this?

Besides his forceshields, I don't know what other hax has the Imp over War Machine, who has a slight advantage in AP and a big one in LS and movement with his flight, can resist his electricity and has a Danmaku of this level.
The AP is almost the same, LS won't be a factor since War Machine fights from afar. He can destroy missiles before they hit him.
Regarding the stamina, I honestly don't see the relevance of it, it's not like the fight would last days or even hours
The main thing about stamina is that neither has a really decisive advantage and it would be a battle of who runs out of stamina first.

The AP is almost the same
An advantage is still an advantage, plus War Machine upscales from that value
LS won't be a factor since War Machine fights from afar.
Not necessarily
He can destroy missiles before they hit him.
They are a ton of guided missiles, I doubt he would be able to destroy absolutely all of them, plus the Imp will still take damage from multiple bullets and sonic weapons while being distracted trying to destroy the missiles
The main thing about stamina is that neither has a really decisive advantage and it would be a battle of who runs out of stamina first.
War Machine has far better weaponry and mobility with flight, plus other slight advantages like AP and LS. Regarding experience and skill, I don't know how good the Imp is, but War Machine is a Lieutenant Colonel who participated in 138 combat missions, and already has experience fighting several robots in addition to having Information Analysis. The fight isn't going to last hours for the stamina to be a determining factor

Imp also upscale from the value
Imp can block him with the forcefield, or if he manages to grab the Imp, Imp can activate self destruct which can one-shot plants comparable to him
They are a ton of guided missiles, I doubt he would be able to destroy absolutely all of them, plus the Imp will still take damage from multiple bullets and sonic weapons while being distracted trying to destroy the missiles
Imp can use Missile Madness to destroy the missiles, even if he doesn't hit all the missiles, they will explode because of the explosions from the other missiles.

Is the sound gun useful? Ant-Man didn't seem to be affected and I didn't remember him using it at all.
War Machine has far better weaponry and mobility with flight, plus other slight advantages like AP and LS. Regarding experience and skill, I don't know how good the Imp is, but War Machine is a Lieutenant Colonel who participated in 138 combat missions, and already has experience fighting several robots in addition to having Information Analysis. The fight isn't going to last hours for the stamina to be a determining factor
Imp is capable of holding off waves of plants. Has fought and won numerous battles against equality skilled plant's

Not necessarily

Now that I realized that Imp is technically smarter than Rhodes

Imp can block him with the forcefield
The forceshield doesn't give him invulnerability, War Machine can easily pierce it with a multitude of bullets, explosions, missiles, repulsors and blows
or if he manages to grab the Imp, Imp can activate self destruct which can one-shot plants comparable to him
Luckily War Machine isn't comparable to the Imp like the plants but stronger, and if I remember correctly the Self-Destruction takes a few seconds to explode so War Machine can quickly fly away from it
Imp can use Missile Madness to destroy the missiles, even if he doesn't hit all the missiles, they will explode because of the explosions from the other missiles.
Yes, but the Imp can't spam that all the time, while War Machine can, who also spams barrages of bullets and repulsors from all sides since he'll be flying most of the fight for movement and air superiority
Ant-Man didn't seem to be affected
And that's why Ant-Man has resistance to Sound Manipulation

The forceshield doesn't give him invulnerability, War Machine can easily pierce it with a multitude of bullets, explosions, missiles, repulsors and blows
I mentioned the Forcefield because it would prevent Rhodes from clinging to Imp
Luckily War Machine isn't comparable to the Imp like the plants but stronger
Rhodes is just 11% stronger, not to mention that the explosion will heavly damage the armor
and if I remember correctly the Self-Destruction takes a few seconds to explode so War Machine can quickly fly away from it
Which he will not know that the Z-Mech will explode
Yes, but the Imp can't spam that all the time, while War Machine can, who also spams barrages of bullets and repulsors from all sides since he'll be flying most of the fight for movement and air superiority
Imp can use his normal weapon to destroy the missiles.

War Machine has Information Analysis like Iron Man
His Information Analysis is to locate enemies and Tony's was used to identify the captain's fight pattern, it was not used to know if something will explode or not.
War Machine has Information Analysis like Iron Man

Assuming he can destroy all the missiles the Imp would still have to deal with a ton of bullets, repulsors (energy beams), sonic weapons, etc
Rhodes never wore it all at once

Back