• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Surge the Tenrec (Dynamo Cage equipped) vs Infinite

latest.png

Infinite_29_energy_cubes.webp

Infinite:

Surge:

Inconclusive: 2 (Keeweed, omegabronic)

Last edited:
gonna go with infinite, his illusions and desorientation abbilities gives him a sizable advantage + he can create an army if he wants to, altho that is probably not him to go strategy, it is still something to consider, also he can bfr her as a last resort, so voting infinite

Does the IDW comics take place before or after forces? If before, infinite completely stomps with his ap, if not, then surge has a massive ap advantage (I’m pretty sure, last I checked she wrecked Sonic when she has the Dynamo Cage to amp herself).

Does the IDW comics take place before or after forces? If before, infinite completely stomps with his ap, if not, then surge has a massive ap advantage (I’m pretty sure, last I checked she wrecked Sonic when she has the Dynamo Cage to amp herself).
the first arc of it is immediately after forces

Ah, then surge should have a pretty massive ap advantage since sonic at the end of forces was getting stronger than infinite, and he gets continuously stronger since then.

I’m not sure how well infinite illusion would work, because they absolutely should allow him to win, but he’s lost in multiple scenarios where his powers would have allowed him to win pretty effortlessly.

Either surge actually manages to get close and wails on infinite with her pretty large power advantage or infinite stops being incompetent for 20 seconds and just gets rid of her with BFR or something similar.

Ah, then surge should have a pretty massive ap advantage since sonic at the end of forces was getting stronger than infinite, and he gets continuously stronger since then.

I’m not sure how well infinite illusion would work, because they absolutely should allow him to win, but he’s lost in multiple scenarios where his powers would have allowed him to win pretty effortlessly.

Either surge actually manages to get close and wails on infinite with her pretty large power advantage or infinite stops being incompetent for 20 seconds and just gets rid of her with BFR or something similar.
Correction, he was still below Infinite when his power returned and needed the Avatar's help and a double boost to beat him.

Correction, he was still below Infinite when his power returned and needed the Avatar's help and a double boost to beat him.
Sonic was below Infinite at the time of their fight, but afterward he kept up with and could harm the Death Egg Robot, which is superior to Infinite. He's also grown continuously stronger since then thanks to his AD.

Anyway, to clarify my vote.

Infinite has vastly better abilities, but he isn’t super competent with them. He usually doesn’t use game ending abilities, until he just randomly pulls one out for pretty much no reason.

Surge is kinda dumb, but she’ll absolutely attack the target. She’s also immensely stronger and faster here because she scales to Sonic vastly after forces and he was already getting stronger than infinite throughout their fight.

So I’ll vote inconclusive. Either infinite gets off his high horse for 2 seconds to control alt delete surge with his powers or she gets in close and demolishes him due to her vastly superior physical stats.

Unrelated, but I’m glad the comics finally are counted as canon to the games. Should have been way earlier to be honest.

Back