• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two shortest names ever!! Who wins?

He's so much higher tier than me, the only way I can percieve victory is if I can use my shitty buzzfeed and tuck frump spam before I'm obliterated

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
what the **** is this shit I swear to ******* god why would you do this
don't worry the Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse is the combined character on every wiki the Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse is every combined meme The Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse is the entire internet combine The Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse

Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse wins via having a longer name

T H O T H S L A Y E R Wins now. THE Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse has been downplayed to absolute poop and forgotten

My name has 40, and god knows how many the Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse has I ain't counting that shit

the Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse has 190 letters and your name has 40 T H O T H S L A Y E R

Syllables, not letters. If we were going by letters, then my name would be 155 letters, but your letter count for the Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse is correct however

Back