• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Questions: A roasted planet and a constellation drained.

^See above.

First question: How many heat (Or at least energy) is needed to complety vaporize our planet, and I mean in one attack or in some seconds, and how this could be rated in the Tiering System?

Second question: This is more complicated. If a character ever manage to absorb the energy from the stars of the Constellation of Orion (At least for some minutes) and is empowered by the energy, which Tier he could qualify?

1. Probably Large Planet-Small Star. 5-A-Low 4-C in other words.

2. Large Star, Constellations are weaker then Solar Systems from what i can presume. 4-C in other words.

Vaporizing a planet entirely is only like, 6 Zettatons (Small Planet level).

I know lighting up a Star was calculated at Moon level, but I believe draining a star would effectively just use the Luminosity of the star. So...Multi-Continent level give or take for most stars.

A well, Small Planet level seems okay.

But I though that draining the energy of the stars of Orion would qualify a little bit higher than just simpy..... High 6A... whatashameman,thatsnotfair.

Well if you vaporize it all in one go, then it still probably counts as 5-B as long as the GBE is gone. If you vaporize over the course of seconds, you would need another formula in play.

Well, thanks for the first question, but I dont understand what do you mean by the second one.

Im not talking about absorbing a single star, Im talking about absorbing a whole constellations of stars, the constellation of Orion to be precise.

Wait why would vaping a planet only be small planet? Piccolo vaped the moon and got nigh planet from it, wouldn't doing the same to earth be stronger?

Back