• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apologies for the slight necro but this is a pretty cool match actually, might give my opinion on it later

Knight has a 5x AP advantage, so maybe. I'm actually kinda realizing Shovel Knight's stats might need to be downgraded now that I look at the feats

Anyway this is a fun matchup so I'm just gonna analyze it as if AP were equal. Plague Knight focuses heavily on mobility while Doctor is more about slowly wearing down her enemies from the safety of distance, but she actually lacks defensive options when fighting solo, she mostly defends herself by applying blindness, stun and other status effects. However that doesn't last forever, and a single application of poison is probably not enough to kill either. I don't think she'd be able to tag knight too often since he's more agile than anyone she's ever fought and has a bomb for every type of situation, so I'd say he takes it

Knight has a 5x AP advantage, so maybe. I'm actually kinda realizing Shovel Knight's stats might need to be downgraded now that I look at the feats

Anyway this is a fun matchup so I'm just gonna analyze it as if AP were equal. Plague Knight focuses heavily on mobility while Doctor is more about slowly wearing down her enemies from the safety of distance, but she actually lacks defensive options when fighting solo, she mostly defends herself by applying blindness, stun and other status effects. However that doesn't last forever, and a single application of poison is probably not enough to kill either. I don't think she'd be able to tag knight too often since he's more agile than anyone she's ever fought and has a bomb for every type of situation, so I'd say he takes it
How she apply this effects?

I mean with the AP advantage it borders on a stomp since the Doctor is a fair bit weaker than the person that does the feat

Back